Is there a way to change the name of my device from BBD100-2 to anything else ? Or are we stuck with this. There is more than one of these devices in the house and when we connect to a Blu-tooth device we'd like to be able to identify who's phone is who's!
    04-17-19 01:19 AM
    Is there a way to change the name of my device from BBD100-2 to anything else ? Or are we stuck with this. There is more than one of these devices in the house and when we connect to a Blu-tooth device we'd like to be able to identify who's phone is who's!
    This worked on my Keyone... Settings..Bluetooth..scroll down to...Device Name...tap to open...rename the device
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    04-17-19 05:53 AM
    This worked on my Keyone... Settings..Bluetooth..scroll down to...Device Name...tap to open...rename the device
    That worked flawlessly! Thank you so much! Cheers..🍻
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    04-17-19 09:31 AM
    Excellent, glad it worked for you.
    04-17-19 10:19 AM
    Will have to copy that for when I upgrade from my Z30...am waiting for an announcement for the Motion 2 or similar BB slab.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-19 07:27 PM
    Thanks'...

Posted via CB10
    04-17-19 07:27 PM
    Will have to copy that for when I upgrade from my Z30...am waiting for an announcement for the Motion 2 or similar BB slab.

Posted via CB10
    Going to be a long wait.....
    04-18-19 07:17 AM
    Then will have to look at other slabs and use BB apps. A sad reality indeed...

Posted via CB10
    04-18-19 08:53 AM
    Then will have to look at other slabs and use BB apps. A sad reality indeed...

Posted via CB10
    That’s been recommended for a long time. All the VKB hardware from BB licensed partners have sold poorly. The Aurora, Motion and Evolve don’t appear to have any upcoming sequels. Many are suggesting just getting the Android VKB device that you feel best suits you and installing the BB App Suite on chosen device.

Let us know what you’re considering as many here already dual carry.
    04-18-19 10:15 AM
    Will compare the new Samsung S10 Vs. the One Plus 7 ....when it comes out...

Posted via CB10
    04-18-19 02:16 PM
    thanks for the tip it workd
    04-19-19 09:43 PM
    That’s been recommended for a long time. All the VKB hardware from BB licensed partners have sold poorly. The Aurora, Motion and Evolve don’t appear to have any upcoming sequels. Many are suggesting just getting the Android VKB device that you feel best suits you and installing the BB App Suite on chosen device.

Let us know what you’re considering as many here already dual carry.
    Did you get all your BB apps through Cobalt, or through the Play store?
    I recently bought a "refurbished" S7 Active to play around with. Although it is a nice phone, I can't seem to bring myself to replace my Motion (even though the Motion can't be updated).

1- I love the BB keyboard.
    2- I don't like the S7 launcher. Is there a better one? It doesn't have a decent clock widget, among other things.
    3- it has quite a few apps that I don't want and can't delete. (Maybe because it is an unlocked AT&T phone).

I want to like it, because it doesn't look like there ever will be another BB slab.

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60>Motion
    04-28-19 06:18 AM
    Did you get all your BB apps through Cobalt, or through the Play store?
    I recently bought a "refurbished" S7 Active to play around with. Although it is a nice phone, I can't seem to bring myself to replace my Motion (even though the Motion can't be updated).

1- I love the BB keyboard.
    2- I don't like the S7 launcher. Is there a better one? It doesn't have a decent clock widget, among other things.
    3- it has quite a few apps that I don't want and can't delete. (Maybe because it is an unlocked AT&T phone).

I want to like it, because it doesn't look like there ever will be another BB slab.

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60>Motion
    On the one Android VKB that wasn’t BB, I just used the play store apps only. I didn’t mess around that much and got an XR on BOGO deal with the youngest daughter.

My experience is you’ll never remove the AT&T bloatware.
    04-28-19 03:43 PM
    On the one Android VKB that wasn’t BB, I just used the play store apps only. I didn’t mess around that much and got an XR on BOGO deal with the youngest daughter.

My experience is you’ll never remove the AT&T bloatware.
    I'm putting all those apps in a junk folder!
    04-28-19 08:25 PM
    I'm putting all those apps in a junk folder!
    That’s okay. AT&T would never use those bloatware apps for tracking purposes.. or would they? I wonder if Google helped develop them with the support of the NSA under “government regulations” ? Hmmmm
    04-30-19 07:28 AM