The best Prime Day deals that you can still buy today:Shop now while they last!
    A good camera would make the next phone a very competent mid ranger
    09-18-18 11:47 AM
    Motion 2 has to happen in order to get a better camera.
    Pistooli likes this.
    09-18-18 12:26 PM
    We can dream.
    09-18-18 01:06 PM
    Not expecting Motion 2 anytime soon. I’d be happy to see any new BBMo device on USA carriers at this point.
    09-18-18 01:22 PM
    I will be honest, the Passport was in the right direction. The PRIV was decent also.
    09-18-18 06:43 PM
    Agree. And that's my only real gripe with the Motion otherwise have a tough time putting it down.
    09-18-18 06:50 PM
    Agree. And that's my only real gripe with the Motion otherwise have a tough time putting it down.
    100% agree on this statement... like the phone I put it down after I look at the picture that just took, it's a real party pooper , otherwise I like the slab and I wish for a " Motion 2 " with a better camera, I will buy it in Hart beat
    09-19-18 10:54 PM
    100% agree on this statement... like the phone I put it down after I look at the picture that just took, it's a real party pooper , otherwise I like the slab and I wish for a " Motion 2 " with a better camera, I will buy it in Hart beat
    Was really disappointed when we found out the Motion's camera was subpar compared to KEYone's as surely thought not having that "expensive" PKB option would have allowed for something better. Happy that other aspects of the device helps to soften the blow otherwise I think we would have dumped it a long time ago.

And the way things have been unfolding w/BB have no exceptions of seeing a successor, even less so, a better camera if it were to happen. So until things change in the camera department doubting I'll consider another BB any time soon.
    09-20-18 05:11 AM
    you guys professional photographerps?? 😂 my motion camera works great my only gripe is I don like slabs anymore .. I would rather have all my screen and not half of it. one thing maybe they can address if they make another one
    09-21-18 04:36 AM
    you guys professional photographerps?? 😂 my motion camera works great my only gripe is I don like slabs anymore .. I would rather have all my screen and not half of it. one thing maybe they can address if they make another one
    Hi there I did love the z10 size. but I have big Hands, I'm not a professional photographer but going on worksites
    (Inside and outside)
    Taking pics and sending back to the office and making them part of documents almost real time,
    Members are saying that get good picture outside and in a better light..
    Well my old Z10 does the job but not the Motion.. So yes I will buy a motion 2 with a good camera ..

Coworkers are making fun of blackberry even more now saying if I have another one that can send messages..... Really???
    If works the below pick was taken with z10
    I can't ..get even close of the details with the Motion
    Attached Thumbnails Please make a better camera on the Motion 2-img_20180526_141415.jpg  
    09-22-18 09:14 AM
    Agreed....I would say 10% of my work and personal messages involve pics taken taken with the phone I am on. Blackberries have always been great communication devices. With today technology pics in messages should be standard. Plus great lighting is not guaranteed in the real word. I am not looking for super portrait pictures. But low light should be handled well by what is considered a work phone.
    09-23-18 06:53 AM
    Biggest problem is that camera hardware and software quality appears to be developed with each generation of Android device. Newer OEMs like BBMo and Essential have to develop their own proprietary experience with their OS. I would expect the experience to be satisfactory in 6-18 months.
    09-23-18 07:30 AM
    but bb was built by tcl which has already android experience..
    and the camera is really a SUB par
    the cheapest Polaroid phone takes better picture
    09-23-18 08:10 AM
    but bb was built by tcl which has already android experience..
    and the camera is really a SUB par
    the cheapest Polaroid phone takes better picture
    You’re not complaining about TCL running Android. You’re complaining about BBMo device running BBAndroid. Related but not the same. Plus TCL doesn’t sell that brand of hardware outside domestic market as far as I can tell.

I’m not saying to be satisfied with the Motion. I’m saying that you don’t have to wait the five years or more that some Android OEMs have spent getting their hardware taking acceptable pictures. Some aren’t there yet. I think 6-18 months is amount of time for level of desired improvement. You can buy another device for now if that makes you feel better.
    09-23-18 08:18 AM
    hi Chuck, no worries man,
    it's just a talk , I was half sold to the uawhei P20 Pro .. I posted a couple of weeks ago, how this device is built,
    and still that didn't make me switch to another phone,
    before the motion ,priv,dtek50 and 60 ,K-one ... how long has been??
    I'm telling you if I could spend
    another $100 right now to change or improve the camera hardware I will spend it in a blink of a eye
    09-23-18 09:07 AM
    Motion 2 has to happen in order to get a better camera.
    You could buy a camera?
    09-23-18 09:26 AM
    hi Chuck, no worries man,
    it's just a talk , I was half sold to the uawhei P20 Pro .. I posted a couple of weeks ago, how this device is built,
    and still that didn't make me switch to another phone,
    before the motion ,priv,dtek50 and 60 ,K-one ... how long has been??
    I'm telling you if I could spend
    another $100 right now to change or improve the camera hardware I will spend it in a blink of a eye
    Understood and I agree. It’s just not the most likely scenario at this point because of lack of proprietary development software data coupled with BBAndroid running Oreo now. There’s just so many factors, “software moving parts” coupled with other industry demands and priorities.
    09-23-18 09:32 AM
    You could buy a camera?
    I am happy with my nexus 6 and my wife is happy with her motion.
    We are thinking about a camera suitable for bird watching.
    09-23-18 11:22 AM
    You could buy a camera?
    Or another phone w/better camera.
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    09-23-18 01:53 PM
    I'm telling you if I could spend another $100 right now to change or improve the camera hardware I will spend it in a blink of a eye
    I'd do it in a heartbeat myself if that were an option as finding the Motion to be a very good device otherwise... Own the P20 Pro as well.
    09-23-18 02:10 PM
    They should ta Xiaomi mi a2 specs and camera and make the motion2 with BlackBerry safety, software and security
    09-23-18 02:16 PM
    How many do you think could be sold for $1,000 USD?
    They should ta Xiaomi mi a2 specs and camera and make the motion2 with BlackBerry safety, software and security
    09-23-18 02:23 PM
    How many do you think could be sold for $1,000 USD?
    I don't know how much would cost
    But the P20 pro is over $1000 Cad

With or without security, I was almost sold,
    09-23-18 04:03 PM
    Add $250 to whatever price either USD or CAD to P20 Pro because of the difference in OEM. Unfortunately, enough people won’t pay the extra for the BBAndroid and BBMo sauce.

09-23-18 04:26 PM

Was going to jump on the KEY2 initially but when I found out the P20 Pro was only going to cost me $110 more for superior camera technology, our decision became all that much easier.

Wasn't too worried about the security end personally and anyway, our Motion is the one NOW sucking the hind titty in that department - one takes their chances with ANY device that's allowed network / online access so they've already dove into the vulnerability realm once they do.
    09-23-18 04:51 PM