I'm hoping that this is just me being paranoid but for the past several days I have not received any app updates from the Play Store. Every time I check it simply says no updates available

I have also checked on my Key One and gotten updates on that phone regularly.

Could it be a setting that I'm missing or something else?

I have had my Motion for about a year now and never had this situation up until just lately.
    12-31-18 01:01 PM
    Could it be a setting that I'm missing or something else?
    The fact that its the holidays and New Years? People have better things to do than update apps? I haven't had any updates either.
    12-31-18 01:14 PM
    Then why would I get updates on my Key One and not my Motion?
    12-31-18 01:30 PM
    Then why would I get updates on my Key One and not my Motion?
    Are the apps being updated on your KEYone SAME as those installed on Motion but not being updated? If yes then there's a potential problem otherwise, it's simply a case where the dev's haven't provided an update for those residing on your Motion.

Received a few updates over the holidays (yes less than usual) on three Droids, if same app existed on more than one device then they have all gotten updated.
    Last edited by Elky64; 12-31-18 at 06:55 PM.
    12-31-18 04:46 PM
    Just got an update for Firefox Focus after days of no updates, so seems to me just devs taking their well earned time off.
    12-31-18 06:22 PM
    I personally am enjoying the break. I wish updates were a little less regular. If an app is working, why fix it. Seems to me like app developers just trying to justify their existence.
    12-31-18 07:25 PM
    I personally am enjoying the break. I wish updates were a little less regular. If an app is working, why fix it. Seems to me like app developers just trying to justify their existence.
    Watch what you wish for, it could come back to haunt you LOL.

Seriously though, some app updates can be device/OS specific yet we all receive.
    12-31-18 11:23 PM