The best Prime Day deals that you can still buy today:Shop now while they last!
    Well i have had the Motion for one week now and overall i am happy,but i have found a few things which i do not like about it.

Hub, i have the convienience set for that which is good however instead on just pressing it again to close it i have to use the bottom right button and when the app shrinks i have to close it from there not good well for me it is not.Should be press key again to close Hub.

Screen shot, well what a pain that was trying to hold down power key and volume rocker switch at the same time.

Camera yes could be better ,i only use it really for reference shots(taking engines apart etc) and have not really taken any others eg out doors. So will see what they turn out
    like.

I have a couple of questions to ask though,If i delete a picture or whatever it goes to the recycle bin,Where is that and do i have to empty it manually or get the CCleaner app?
    Malwharebytes does anybody use it or is it not worth installing it on the Motion.

I have installed Firefox Focus,Textra and keyboard browser for daily use.Oh and Facebook mesenger Lite but the way things are looking i might uninstall that.
    Thanks in advance for any answers
    12-03-17 06:25 AM
    Well i have had the Motion for one week now and overall i am happy,but i have found a few things which i do not like about it.

Hub, i have the convienience set for that which is good however instead on just pressing it again to close it i have to use the bottom right button and when the app shrinks i have to close it from there not good well for me it is not.Should be press key again to close Hub.

Screen shot, well what a pain that was trying to hold down power key and volume rocker switch at the same time.

Camera yes could be better ,i only use it really for reference shots(taking engines apart etc) and have not really taken any others eg out doors. So will see what they turn out
    like.

I have a couple of questions to ask though,If i delete a picture or whatever it goes to the recycle bin,Where is that and do i have to empty it manually or get the CCleaner app?
    Malwharebytes does anybody use it or is it not worth installing it on the Motion.

I have installed Firefox Focus,Textra and keyboard browser for daily use.Oh and Facebook mesenger Lite but the way things are looking i might uninstall that.
    Use the Notable app for Screenshots, it's fine. It's pre-installed .

The camera is my biggest complain and problem on the Motion. It's a regular scrap and a real act of arrogance from BlackBerry towards the customer to put such a bad camera in a device end 2017. Really very annoying.
    nucks26 likes this.
    12-03-17 06:31 AM

like.

You don't have to care about the bin. It's a Google Photos bin and will empty automatically.
    12-03-17 06:33 AM
    Thanks for that info about using Notable and about recycle bin is auto ,Yea after all the blurb in the carriers saying how good the camera was it is bit of a let down.
    I know its just a phone camera but so would not be brilliant even top of range phones are not as good as the canon i have. I would like to know why the person who advised to have this put this the motion and not use the sensor that is in the Key One.
    Might give it a few test shots tomorrow see how it gets on .Fingers crossed on both hands lol.
    12-03-17 02:25 PM
    Thanks for the Notable suggestion. I assume you mean BlackBerry Notable, as there are others. I will try it on my Dtek60. I, too, hate doing screen shots the normal way.

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60
    12-03-17 02:39 PM
    Use the Notable app for Screenshots, it's fine. It's pre-installed .

The camera is my biggest complain and problem on the Motion. It's a regular scrap and a real act of arrogance from BlackBerry towards the customer to put such a bad camera in a device end 2017. Really very annoying.
    Once again, this was TCL's choice, not BlackBerry's.
    12-03-17 02:41 PM
    Do not use cc cleaner or antivirus or any of those sort of apps. They are all garbage. Manager your own cache every once in a while. Clear cache by going into settings, storage, and internal. click on cached data and clear it. Do this every once in a while to avoid slow down from corrupt cache files.
    Last edited by ray689; 12-03-17 at 03:50 PM.
    12-03-17 02:56 PM
    Once again, this was TCL's choice, not BlackBerry's.
    The way I look at it "if it carries the name it'll get the blame". And that's how I think most consumers see it. Yeah maybe they are none the wiser but the majority won't care, it's what the device represents that does so the focus will always be towards BB at this point and time.
    12-03-17 06:19 PM
    You might want to read this... :-)

https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13085467
    Elky64 likes this.
    12-03-17 06:50 PM