I just got a case for the Motion, so now I need a phone to put in it

C'mon BlackBerryMobile, release this thing in the US already!
    Dok Kang likes this.
    11-03-17 03:53 PM
    'Select Markets'.
    11-03-17 04:25 PM
    Hoping the 15th is the North American versions release. If it's slated for a Canadian release, I gotta believe it will work in Canada.
    11-03-17 05:56 PM
    Coming soon:-)
    bakron1 likes this.
    11-08-17 01:26 AM
    They don't care about the US. We will be a 3rd world country soon anyways.

Posted via CB10
    phuoc likes this.
    11-08-17 05:17 AM
    BlackBerry doesn't sell in the States. iPhone and Samsung ate their lunch. BlackBerry Mobile would be wise to lighten their marketing efforts in the US. As long as the BlackBerry Mobile phones are available through Canada, American consumers should still be able to get them.
    11-08-17 05:28 AM
    I'm waiting for the Black Edition of the Motion or whatever the more storage version is called (if there is one) to go on sale in Canada.

Rock'n that Passport SE aka the KeyONE's fat sister
    11-08-17 01:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    Your certainly right about that
    11-08-17 03:59 PM
    BlackBerry doesn't sell in the States. iPhone and Samsung ate their lunch. BlackBerry Mobile would be wise to lighten their marketing efforts in the US. As long as the BlackBerry Mobile phones are available through Canada, American consumers should still be able to get them.
    Would we have to pay Canadian prices ?
    11-08-17 04:00 PM
    Would we have to pay Canadian prices ?
    Whatever the exchange rate is would apply. If you are ordering from a Canadian source and importing into the States, you'll end up paying some kind of import fee, probably between $40-$60 US to get it to you. But...you will have the phone. Exchange rate with Canada is favorable to the US buyer, but import fee will quickly make up for that.
    11-08-17 05:44 PM
    The Keyone is sold in the States - even AT&T. Why wouldn't the Motion be sold here after about the usual 3 month wait?
    11-08-17 06:20 PM
    I didn't say it wouldn't be sold in the States... I said it won't sell well in the States. Look at the better model, Black Edition...still not available in the US. US not their first release market. Midrange specs and beefy battery is generally not what the US consumer is looking for. US market is not their main focus. They're hoping to build the brand elsewhere. No hope of competing against Samsung and iPhone in the US. Not a shot. BlackBerry in the US has a bad reputation.
    11-08-17 07:11 PM
    Your certainly right about that
    I'll wait too, for the Motion Red and White Edition (Canadian) hopefully comes out before year end. lol

Why are people blaming BlackBerry, they don't control when and where it comes out it is TCL . Isn't it? 🤔

Dtek60 sent ....
    Attached Thumbnails OK, so where's the US release date?-img_20171005_1928182.jpg  
    11-08-17 07:58 PM
    'Select Markets'.
    Don't do that to me! Are you saying it's not coming to the US, or just not now?
    11-08-17 08:02 PM
    Don't do that to me! Are you saying it's not coming to the US, or just not now?
    Magic-8 ball says... 'Things are cloudy, check back later.'

Put it this way, and I don't make this suggestion often: If you want one ASAP and you're in the US, import it from Canada.
    gritsinct likes this.
    11-08-17 08:21 PM

Put it this way, and I don't make this suggestion often: If you want one ASAP and you're in the US, import it from Canada.
    A little tear just formed in my right eye.
    phuoc likes this.
    11-08-17 08:46 PM
    I didn't say it wouldn't be sold in the States... I said it won't sell well in the States. Look at the better model, Black Edition...still not available in the US. US not their first release market. Midrange specs and beefy battery is generally not what the US consumer is looking for. US market is not their main focus. They're hoping to build the brand elsewhere. No hope of competing against Samsung and iPhone in the US. Not a shot. BlackBerry in the US has a bad reputation.
    The specs and the battery along with price could be widely acceptable. Customers are not used to buying the brand and salespeople don't seem to want to sell it. If it stays in the stores that could change.
    11-08-17 09:02 PM
    The specs and the battery along with price could be widely acceptable. Customers are not used to buying the brand and salespeople don't seem to want to sell it. If it stays in the stores that could change.
    Not in the US. In the US, if you mention BlackBerry in a cell phone store you get avoided by sales staff. I wish it were otherwise in the States, but it is what it is. Oh well...BlackBerry geeks like me just have to grin and bear it.
    phuoc likes this.
    11-08-17 09:39 PM
    I didn't say it wouldn't be sold in the States... I said it won't sell well in the States.
    You were missing that qualifier the first time.

That being said, I won't disagree.
    11-08-17 10:48 PM
    You were missing that qualifier the first time.

That being said, I won't disagree.
    I see. My apologies.
    11-09-17 05:45 AM
    I'll wait too, for the Motion Red and White Edition (Canadian) hopefully comes out before year end. lol

Why are people blaming BlackBerry, they don't control when and where it comes out it is TCL . Isn't it? 🤔

Dtek60 sent ....
    Banff! Cool.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-17 05:59 AM

Guess that means more waiting then..
    Had to import my recent Berries from the US and looks like this one too
    11-09-17 06:34 AM
    Whatever the exchange rate is would apply. If you are ordering from a Canadian source and importing into the States, you'll end up paying some kind of import fee, probably between $40-$60 US to get it to you. But...you will have the phone. Exchange rate with Canada is favorable to the US buyer, but import fee will quickly make up for that.
    Thanks for the info, I will find a Canadian website to buy it next week.
    11-09-17 10:44 AM
    actually, it should be coming to the US in the next month. amazon is selling the accessories.
    phuoc likes this.
    11-09-17 10:49 AM

Posted via CB10
    Unless El Trumpo would start using a BlackBerry, I doubt that BlackBerry devices will sell well in the states again.

Posted from my lovely  Z30
    11-09-17 11:42 AM
33 12