Get your hands on a Motion? Let us know here, share pics, your thoughts on the device and more!
    mmednick1 likes this.
    10-26-17 10:48 AM
    The device IMO is good. The fit and finish is reasonably good. The battery life is superb. The camera is decent. 4 GB ram definitely adds more speed. Additional features such as locker , convenience keys , fingerprint scanner, jumbo battery makes the device truly a value for money.
    10-28-17 03:29 AM
    also Motion comes pre-loaded with file manager "FILES"
    audirocs likes this.
    10-31-17 09:35 AM
    Got both silver and black keyone's and just picked up the motion from Dubai Axiom retailer. Phone feels really nice and logo on back sure makes a statement. Phone is zippy so far but prefer the keyone's fingerprint sensor. One thing that I didn't expect: the sides of the phones are unbelievably sexy.
    Attached Thumbnails Official 'I got my BlackBerry Motion' thread!-img_20171101_185525.jpg  
    11-01-17 10:28 AM
    Got both silver and black keyone's and just picked up the motion from Dubai Axiom retailer. Phone feels really nice and logo on back sure makes a statement. Phone is zippy so far but prefer the keyone's fingerprint sensor. One thing that I didn't expect: the sides of the phones are unbelievably sexy.
    Nice, I assume pic was taken ' with a Keyone lol....
    11-02-17 12:54 PM
    Nice, I assume pic was taken ' with a Keyone lol....
    Pic of Keyone is a Motion (Keyless) and Motion Box
    11-02-17 02:30 PM
    Got email today about release of BB Motion on the 1oth November in Canada. Checked out video which showed the new Motion and displayed a Security meter on a DTEK indicating High Security Rating, that's cool I guess if your looking for a DTEK. Continued to scroll down, showed service providers, a Guy on a Bicycle Photo???? continuing on under heading "Blackberry Motion Unstopable" there are boxes describing the new Motion. Under "Powered By Android" is this,

"Android
    Powered by Android
    With Android™ 7.1 Nougat, Motion users get access to the entire Google Play™ store, and monthly Android security updates for two years."

I guess Blackberry no longer means secure cell! I've been waiting for this as my Z10 is getting nothing for the BBos and Android is a Joke, I'll have to investigate the other Fruit Company and their new gear to find my new mobile communication device
    muindor likes this.
    11-02-17 03:01 PM
    So it's been almost a week , how are you liking it (Motion)
    11-06-17 05:12 PM
    The market for Motion appears to be so thin that I am afraid I will be alone discussing with myself about it, when I buy it.
    11-07-17 03:31 AM
    Because I absolutely love the keyone, I am finding the motion a bit disappointing. I only got it because of the dual SIM so it would save me from carrying 2 phones on my frequent travels.

I'm no tech expert but some thoughts:

-Screen is not as sharp or clear as the keyone.
    - I usually type with my right pinky holding up the phone from the bottom. So headphone jack opening hurts finger and leaves mark.
    -fingerprint sensor is lighting fast.
    -a bit too wide, but phone texture on back feels great.
    - software and camera same as keyone.

This phone is fine for those who prefer all touch, workhorse without the loud bells and whistles.
    Elky64 and the brother like this.
    11-07-17 07:13 AM
    I can't wait for it to hit North America. I wonder if I will be able to order this phone into the U.S from Canada??
    11-08-17 05:28 PM
    Dragnet sound: I think I need to add to my earlier follow up. The motion is actually growing on me. I guess I needed a bit more time to use an all touch. I really want to emphasize the build quality and material. Just brilliant! And performance keeps getting better.
    11-09-17 10:44 AM
    Got my Motion yesterday. I am located in Germany. Today it got the November update. very fast. It is nearly as big as the Priv but thinner and leighter. Godd build quality. Happy so far.

Martin
    the brother likes this.
    11-10-17 12:22 AM
    Got my Motion yesterday. I am located in Germany. Today it got the November update. very fast. It is nearly as big as the Priv but thinner and leighter. Godd build quality. Happy so far.

Martin
    Enjoy! Where you order it?
    11-10-17 01:01 AM
    Enjoy! Where you order it?
    Notebooksbilliger.de
    seletok likes this.
    11-10-17 01:11 AM
    How does the two year security updates rule work? If you buy it today you get two years but if you wait a year to buy you only get one year? It should be two years after sales cease.
    11-10-17 02:37 AM
    So both Sims stopped identifing any cellular networks as of this morning. Any ideas?
    11-10-17 08:40 AM
    So both Sims stopped identifing any cellular networks as of this morning. Any ideas?
    Pay both phone bills. LOL
    saxxman likes this.
    11-10-17 08:42 AM
    Was anyone in Canada able to pick up a Motion on Friday. I know I couldn't find any. No stock at any of the Telus stores I phoned.
    the brother likes this.
    11-11-17 09:00 AM
    Was anyone in Canada able to pick up a Motion on Friday. I know I couldn't find any. No stock at any of the Telus stores I phoned.
    I got mine yesterday at The Source. They actually had stock! The only silly thing is, in order to get one, I had to sign up for Bell Mobility and then I'm just going to cancel it after three months. I'm on Virgin Mobile and the phone is unlocked, so I just slapped my Virgin SIM in the phone and it worked great! I like the phone, battery life is bananas, but the phone itself is pretty big.
    the brother likes this.
    11-11-17 11:02 AM
    Dragnet sound: I think I need to add to my earlier follow up. The motion is actually growing on me. I guess I needed a bit more time to use an all touch. I really want to emphasize the build quality and material. Just brilliant! And performance keeps getting better.
    Went and looked at it at a Carrier the other day and was impressed by the built quality and feel of it. Nice solid phone.
    Not a lot of Hipe about the phone from Carriers though. TCL and BlackBerry need to give perks and incentives to Carriers salespeople if they want to sell .
    Also need reps out their promoting the phone.
    Oh, not talking about CBK , Bla1ze and Crackberry Team they are doing an Awesome Job.
    11-11-17 09:13 PM
    I got mine yesterday at The Source. They actually had stock! The only silly thing is, in order to get one, I had to sign up for Bell Mobility and then I'm just going to cancel it after three months. I'm on Virgin Mobile and the phone is unlocked, so I just slapped my Virgin SIM in the phone and it worked great! I like the phone, battery life is bananas, but the phone itself is pretty big.
    Did that for years to get Blackberry. Now go to Staples. So waiting.
    11-11-17 09:24 PM
    which Source location? thx
    11-13-17 10:21 AM
    I went to check out this phone tonight. Good luck finding it. Telus nope Koodo nope. Bell had one in stock. No demo though. Did have a chance to open a new one. No chance to try it though. Not sure if too big or not. Lots of screen real estate. Chin , Shmin. Didn’t bother me. As for specs I miss my z30. A great device - motion has to be a step up. I’m not all that concerned with flagship nonsense. Functionality, battery and vkb matter more to me. Using Apple iPhone 6s now. Even the amazing iPhone X still has the brutal email client and juvenile that as a business user I find horrible on a day to day basis. So the moton looks good to me. Now if I could buy one unlocked it if Rogers carried it.....
    Last edited by mfreedmn97; 11-13-17 at 05:35 PM.
    11-13-17 04:44 PM
    Went to The Source in my area today but nope. Tried the only Telus store that might have one with same outcome, the closest to it was a small picture of the KEYone on a teeny weeny plastic placard, sad. Didn't bother trying the two Bell stores cuz I'm sure it would have been all for not - mines coming anyway, tomorrow or next, so doesn't really matter.
    11-13-17 05:18 PM
152 123 ...