Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    When are these going to be available? I can't find them in stock in the US. Does anybody already have any of the official accessories? If so, how do you like them?
    01-11-18 07:02 PM
    I tried to buy the flip case from BlackBerry Mobile but it doesn't give you the option to buy it. Amazon and Best Buy don't seem to offer the official BlackBerry cases either. This is rather confusing. I did buy a clear case from Ebay just in case I want to put a wood grain skin on the Motion later on
    01-12-18 11:23 AM
    I'm trying to figure out which one to buy. Amazon has more than a few choices but mixed or lacking any reviews. For now I have a good Roots universal holster that has velcro ends that you can adjust but would prefer a nice silicon/well otter box would be good backing if it existed.
    01-12-18 10:56 PM
    I'm trying to figure out which one to buy. Amazon has more than a few choices but mixed or lacking any reviews. For now I have a good Roots universal holster that has velcro ends that you can adjust but would prefer a nice silicon/well otter box would be good backing if it existed.
    Since purchasing my Motion in mid-November haven't found a whole heck of a lot has changed on the case front unless wallet flip cases are ones thing, they've definitely taken to the forefront. Anything available/sold in Canada is minimal and that includes those sold and shipped by Amazon.ca.

Initially bought a couple of clear silicone cases (diff brands but identical otherwise), they are OK as they keep the phone thin but just not enough protection for my liking.

Official BlackBerry Motion Accessories?-clear.jpg

In November bought the Incipio DualPro Case (black) and finding it the closest thing to an OtterBox. It's s dual layer rugged case which IMO does provide very good protection, yes adds bulk yet not finding it in a real negative way. Incipio also sells a couple others, a DualPro in Iridescent Midnight Blue (always has shown as "coming soon" though) and the Carnaby Esquire Series. Only place found to buy in Canada was through BlueShop and they only sell the DualPro in black. These cases are somewhat pricey like the OtterBox.

Official BlackBerry Motion Accessories?-incipio-b.jpg

Official BlackBerry Motion Accessories?-incipio-ib.jpg

Official BlackBerry Motion Accessories?-incipio-carnaby.jpg

Then we bought the "Soft S Line Drawing Silicone" case off eBay, came from ShenZhen, China and took a while. Looks OK but once on phone the vol up/dwn, pwr and convenience key become reeeeal sensitive, suspecting tolerances are too tight.

Official BlackBerry Motion Accessories?-s.jpg

And why the official BlackBerry Shell/Privacy Flip case are still in limbo here in Canada is beyond me - available in UK for some time now I believe and look to carry a hefty price tag. I'm not too concerned as they don't float my boat but for those that want it may be.

Overall found everything about the Motion (launch/accessories) was half-baked and suppose it isn't a real surprise. Very happy with the phone itself so guess that's all that matters.
    cdnrower and Elbojemio like this.
    01-13-18 08:10 AM
    Thanks! Will check these out.
    01-13-18 08:42 AM
    Incipio Esquire
    Attached Thumbnails Official BlackBerry Motion Accessories?-811652604.jpg  
    Elky64 and IndianTiwari like this.
    01-19-18 11:17 AM
    I bought the clear Silicone one. Used it a week. never got used to the smell of the silicone. And so many finger prints! It was nice that I could still see the industrial design of the phone, but I threw it in my drawer and haven't looked back.
    01-19-18 11:35 AM
    This is my Skin for my BlackBerry Motion
    Attached Thumbnails Official BlackBerry Motion Accessories?-5920.jpg  
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    01-19-18 11:56 AM
    Incipio Esquire
    Hmmm... takes on a slightly different appearance than the rendition on Incipio's site. Is the back smooth-n-slippery/grippy, textured-n-grippy? Assuming when they say co-molded that means its of a one piece design correct? Might bite the bullet on this since their DUALPRO Iridescent Midnight Blue one never seems to be available, already own the dualpro in black and really like it.
    01-19-18 12:20 PM
    That looks real nice.
    01-19-18 12:21 PM
    Does anyone have a recommendation for a case and screen protector since the official ones aren't being sold?

Also, in terms of chargers, can I just buy any generic USB-C charger?
    01-21-18 07:55 PM
    go to the Stickies and there's a accessories topic started by Bla1ze
    01-21-18 10:28 PM
    Incipio Esquire
    This looks great.
    01-22-18 05:00 AM
    Beautiful indeed.
    01-22-18 05:01 AM