If that's it signed up. I would buy that. Hopefully the finger print reader is in bedded in the glass no button please.

#luvmybb10os
    I think even Apple is finally getting rid of the buttons. Seem so old fashioned.

Blackberry was always ahead of the curve on stuff like that. Remember my Z10 way back when >>> no button!
    silversmith75 and mundo472 like this.
    09-05-17 09:38 AM
    Love the size of the new device!!!
    That what she said
    zephyr613 likes this.
    09-08-17 12:26 AM
    I didn't think dimension specs had been released yet?
    09-08-17 07:42 AM
    BlackBerry 'Krypton' rumored specs:

Snapdragon 625 or 626 processor
    Full HD 1920X1080 display
    4GB of RAM
    4000mAh Battery
    Home button with fingerprint scanner
    CPU 625,3GB RAM and 16GB storage are low spec. 16GB is not enough to install 50 apps ,if use SD card as internal storage, opening the apps are cause sluggish. BlackBerry to upgrade these low spec issues .
    09-08-17 07:11 PM
    Arrived at FCC.

https://fccid.io/2ACCJN020
    09-13-17 11:46 AM
    No more BlackBerry, my money on Apple

Posted via CB10
    09-13-17 12:14 PM
    How did you all decide between getting a KEYOne and waiting for the "Krypton"?
    Choice between VKB or PKB. Z10 vs Q10. Z30 vs Classic. Leap vs Classic. Me thinks it's your preference and yours alone.
    bbafdad likes this.
    09-13-17 02:19 PM
    So close to a photo!
    09-13-17 03:05 PM
    Is the Krypton or the Juno the higher end device? I'm not sure if that is known, or if there is any credible speculation on that. I hope I don't have to wait even longer than October to get the better one.
    09-13-17 04:04 PM
    Is the Krypton or the Juno the higher end device? I'm not sure if that is known, or if there is any credible speculation on that. I hope I don't have to wait even longer than October to get the better one.
    Nothing has come out about Juno other than the name.
    09-13-17 04:50 PM
    The portfolio is still being filled out. Either your buying what's available or find the patients. I'm thinking we will see a slab that's spec'd very similarly to the KEYone next month but next spring will probably bring two more devices spec'd with the higher 660 chip and more ram. That would be a good call replacing devices both in the fall and spring.

Posted via CB10
    bbafdad likes this.
    09-13-17 07:00 PM
    Krypton or Juno.....Slider keyboard a la PRIV!......slider to cover the bases or is that to steal the bases....also I don't want my phone to get upset with me, and refuse to look me in the face, and let me in on it's secret ....a la iphone....I personally don't like the camera always watching me....you never know who's on the other end. Love the keyboard on the KEYone, just don't like it permanently taking up all the real-estate...was okay on the passport because it had a manly width.
    bbafdad likes this.
    09-13-17 08:48 PM
    No iphone camera peeking....especially in the loo....where the smartphone browser replaced reader's digest a while back. Still waiting for that Blackberry phone/tablet idea I provided blackberry a couple of years back. Yes Blackberry you know which one.
    bbafdad likes this.
    09-13-17 08:53 PM
    Here is hoping that the Krypton is the perfect replacement to my wonderfully aging Z30, now almost 4 years old. Would be happy with 5" screen, and decent specs all around. And of course, bringing it in at or below KEYone pricing would be nice.

Posted via CB10
    bbafdad likes this.
    09-14-17 06:25 AM
    I wouldn't call the Z30 underappreciated. Every review I read on it was positively glowing save for the app gap. I still go back to my Z30 every so often and am reminded of just how amazing of a phone it was. Unfortunately, I just needed apps that Snapping or sideloading just could not run.
    09-15-17 08:33 AM
    4000mAh battery + Snapdragon 625/6 = something out of this world (not software performance; the other thing!)

It predictably appears to be quite a thick device from the FCC photo, which is actually a trait I like in the KEYone. I just hope it isn't an obscene size in terms of height. An Android incarnation of the Z30, complete with nice branding and back material, would be flawless.
    09-15-17 09:17 AM
    I wouldn't call the Z30 underappreciated. Every review I read on it was positively glowing save for the app gap. I still go back to my Z30 every so often and am reminded of just how amazing of a phone it was. Unfortunately, I just needed apps that Snapping or sideloading just could not run.
    Totally agree! The Z30 was an amazing device. At the time, my friends agreed it was better than their Nexus or iPhone. It was superior in every way; display, performance, sound, connectivity, build, speed, ports, erc. The BB10 was solid and dependable, and the BlackBerry keyboard and HUB were fantastic. I have since had the Passport SE, the PRIV, and now the DTEK60. They are also great, but I still miss the Z30.

Lack of exisiting apps and future apps killed it.....
    09-17-17 12:07 AM
    Since this is gonna be a standard slab (yaaaawwwnnn) it better bring something interesting to the (highly saturated) table.
    SD 625 + 4 gb RAM + 4000 mAh (+ amoled hopefully??) sounds AWESOME, as in 2 day battery life easily, 3 days with light use + disabled Google bloat + battery saving mode.
    Let's also hope for the dual cameras as it's the norm now, cmon TCL you can do it.
    09-17-17 03:57 PM
    I've been lovestruck with my KEYone since getting it in May and am anxiously waiting for the black dual sim version to arrive from India so haven't really given the Krypton much thought... until I saw the leaked prototype photos!

My DTEK50 and DTEK60 were fun devices that filled my free time when I wasn't scouring the internet for any type of table scrap info on what was then known as the Mercury. However, even though they both had the BlackBerry logo on the bank, they didn't look or feel like BlackBerrys. Just another ho hum Android slab and not the all touch Android BlackBerry I was hoping for.

I really hope TCL injects all kinds of BlackBerry DNA into the Krypton so that it stands out among all the other glass slabs out there. If that leaked pic of the back is any indication, they seem to be on the right track.
    09-20-17 10:05 PM
    Oh, and is there any confirmation as to whether the Krypton will be waterproofed or water resistant? That would be so sweet! Excitement levels increasing!
    09-20-17 10:10 PM
    Oh, and is there any confirmation as to whether the Krypton will be waterproofed or water resistant? That would be so sweet! Excitement levels increasing!
    Water resistant. Again not enough to compete with the big boys.
    09-24-17 12:10 PM
    Water resistant. Again not enough to compete with the big boys.
    Water resistant is good enough for me on a BlackBerry. I'm not looking to go swimming with my device. I just want the comfort knowing that it can take a spill from a tall beverage and still be fine.
    09-24-17 09:55 PM
    Water resistant is good enough for me on a BlackBerry. I'm not looking to go swimming with my device. I just want the comfort knowing that it can take a spill from a tall beverage and still be fine.
    Can't please everyone
    bbafdad likes this.
    09-24-17 10:06 PM
    Krypton kub ayega
    09-28-17 06:52 AM
    Krypton kub ayega
    Good point.
    09-29-17 06:51 AM
76 1234