Interesting. My wife did end up buying one from them. Seems to work fine. No Dtek issues. Packaging did not look tampered with. You got me worried though.
    Packaging looked fine for ours. But there is a definite Dtek issue. Hope yours is ok.
    07-21-18 09:54 PM
    $369USD on eBay. New but not in the box. Comes with charger, cable, headphones.
    07-27-18 04:19 PM
    I bought one for $399 off of Amazon. It works great. I use the Motion for personal and my Keyone for work. I recommend both!
    07-27-18 06:21 PM
    bought through Amazon. in box. working fine. no problems. in T Mobile. all functions seem to work fine. with new Amazon credit card, got $70.00 off. $329.00 plus tax. I'm on Verizon but have the motion on no contract prepaid plan to check out coverage and hardware. if all OK, two phones plan $70.00 a month on T Mobile and $150.00 a month on Verizon. all unlimited on T Mobile. 8 GB a month on Verizon. Verizon or T Mobile?.Blackberry phone or not? Pay more or less? coverage will be a big factor.
    08-12-18 01:02 AM
    Our company picked up a Motion from these guys. DTek could't verify the integrity of the OS. Did a factory reset, same problem. Contacted BB Mobile support and they indicated they've seen a number of sellers "modify" the devices to be resold to various areas throughout the world. The device in question had in fact originated in a far off land. They declined to be more specific, but they indicated that it was very likely the device had been tampered with in some way to allow for sale in the US market. Not 100% sure what that means, but regardless, we will be returning the device.
    Could you let us know who the seller was? There's main Amazon seller called SmartImage (whom we just placed an order) and a bunch of third parties.
    08-12-18 06:26 AM
    SMARTIMAGE via Amazon. I was a little concerned, but it was new, boxed and sealed, and works like a charm. And, I like the phone.
    lynxs_claw likes this.
    08-12-18 10:25 AM
    Regarding plans, Koodo currently has a "sale" on some plans. 4gb of data plus unlimited calls, small, mms for $55.
    08-12-18 11:19 AM
    Long time BB fan who decided to part ways during DTEK device launches. Wondering how I can buy BB Motion from authentic source. BestBuy is out of stock and I really want to get back in. Is it because there is a new device on the horizon?. Why would they deplete their stock so badly?
    08-21-18 09:54 AM
    see my earlier post re Smart Image sold through Amazon. in box. all new. no problems.
    08-21-18 02:46 PM
    Wife also has had no problems with device purchased on Amazon from smart image.
    08-21-18 03:12 PM
    Long time BB fan who decided to part ways during DTEK device launches. Wondering how I can buy BB Motion from authentic source. BestBuy is out of stock and I really want to get back in. Is it because there is a new device on the horizon?. Why would they deplete their stock so badly?
    I got mine at eBay from a seller named surgetelecom15. I paid $432.99 & was able to purchase using my PayPal Credit account with 0% interest for 6 months because the purchase was over $99. I received it quickly & it was brand new, factory sealed in the original box. No problems with it except for the known issue of the WiFi cutting out occasionally but that has nothing to do with the seller & is a BlackBerry Mobile problem. It's supposedly fixed with the soon to be arriving Oreo update.
    Honestly I wish I would've waited though because now there's hints that the BlackBerry Evolve & Evolve X might be released for markets outside of India. I would've preferred one of those over the Motion.

Posted via CB10 with my indispensable, factory unlocked  Z30 STA100-5/10.3.3.2163 on T-Mobile USA who keeps disrupting & improving the wireless industry.
    08-22-18 07:07 AM
36 12