Wife is jealous of my motions battery and now she wants one. Best Buy is out of stock so I check amazon and a seller called Smartimage will be selling new Motions for $399. In stock on July 9th. Anyone have experience with this seller?
    07-04-18 09:13 AM
    no. I bought mine for 355 euros on e global. good service and price as usual
    07-04-18 09:18 AM
    Well if your in Canada I recommend Koodo. Just bought mine for $15 a month over 2 years and there plans are very competitive. I'm paying $45 for 2 gigs of data and unlimited minutes.
    07-04-18 09:32 AM
    just got mine yesterday from them! no issues. was mad though because it went on sale after I bought it 😑
    07-04-18 10:25 AM
    still trying decide keyone or motion. motion is winning right now for me!
    07-04-18 10:26 AM
    I knew as soon as I bought mine (two weeks ago) it would go on sale.
    07-04-18 12:38 PM
    Now that listing is gone. haha
    07-04-18 12:40 PM
    Now that listing is gone. haha
    I confirm that. I was gonna buy it today but now I can't.

Posted via CB10 with my indispensable  Z30 STA100-5/10.3.3.2163 on T-Mobile USA who keeps disrupting & improving the wireless industry.
    07-04-18 01:08 PM
    I confirm that. I was gonna buy it today but now I can't.

Posted via CB10 with my indispensable  Z30 STA100-5/10.3.3.2163 on T-Mobile USA who keeps disrupting & improving the wireless industry.
    I found a seller on eBay names surgetelecom15 offering it brand new Buy It Now for $432.99. More than 10 available according to the listing.

There's also a seller on Amazon named SmartImage offering it brand new for $399.00. Only 5 left according to the listing.

I paid more buying from eBay because I was able to buy it with my PayPal Credit at no interest for 6 months. Unfortunately Amazon doesn't have the option of buying with PayPal.

Hope that helps some one reading this.

07-06-18 12:13 AM
    still trying decide keyone or motion. motion is winning right now for me!
    Do you want PKB or VKB? I have both the Motion and the Keyone, and I'm using both with different numbers. Right now, the Motion is tethered to the laptop and the Keyone is also on the table as it's my business phone. I like both, and I like the Motion a lot more than I thought I would; lovely touch to the screen (which doesn't smudge more than the Keyone by the way), and feel in general. If you want a proper blackberry phone you'll be happy with either.
    BerryRipe likes this.
    07-06-18 04:34 AM
    Wife ordered hers. Now only 2 available on Amazon.
    07-06-18 04:53 AM
    Do you want PKB or VKB? I have both the Motion and the Keyone, and I'm using both with different numbers. Right now, the Motion is tethered to the laptop and the Keyone is also on the table as it's my business phone. I like both, and I like the Motion a lot more than I thought I would; lovely touch to the screen (which doesn't smudge more than the Keyone by the way), and feel in general. If you want a proper blackberry phone you'll be happy with either.
    That's the thing. The motion has truly surprised me. The dtek line lowered my expectations but now I'm like blown away I just love it! But the keyone screams I'm a blackberry!
    07-06-18 06:27 AM
    Did you come from a BB10 device? I'm waiting on my Motion to arrive but I'm really wondering how much of a learning curve I'm gonna need moving to Android. I've used BB10 as my daily since 2013 & love the fluidity of it along with very limited ads & related junk. My mother has an Android that she's always asking me to help her with & I strongly dislike Android. But I refuse to have my wallet raped by Apple so I begrudgingly chose to go with BlackBerry's Android for the BlackBerry software & security commitments.
    How was the switch for you from BB10's sweet gesture based UI to the Android UI with it's home button & capacitive buttons?
    How much of a pain is it to get things done efficiently with Android vs BB10 in your exoerience?

07-06-18 06:38 AM
    Wife ordered hers. Now only 2 available on Amazon.
    That's cool. I've been trying to hold off on buying another device but there hasn't been any news/rumors of BlackBerry Mobile releasing another VKB device, the sales for the Motion apparently haven't been great compared to the KEYones & the official retailers in the US are either out of stock or have only a few such as Amazon. It just concerned me that I wouldn't be able to find a brand new one if I waited. It's getting harder to purchase so I pulled the trigger on one while I could still find it & who knows if BlackBerry Mobile is going to offer up another VKB device soon enough.

07-06-18 07:41 AM
    That's cool. I've been trying to hold off on buying another device but there hasn't been any news/rumors of BlackBerry Mobile releasing another VKB device, the sales for the Motion apparently haven't been great compared to the KEYones & the official retailers in the US are either out of stock or have only a few such as Amazon. It just concerned me that I wouldn't be able to find a brand new one if I waited. It's getting harder to purchase so I pulled the trigger on one while I could still find it & who knows if BlackBerry Mobile is going to offer up another VKB device soon enough.

Congratulations on your Motion purchase. I’ll answer earlier question you asked regarding switch from BB10 to BBAndroid. It’s easy and hard.

Some basic flow is different and since you’ve used BB10 for the last five years it will irritate you. Get past the idea that BB10 is “better” than BBAndroid to accept the idea that both are just “different. I had to put away the BB10 devices when I switched to BBAndroid for three years. That was even though I dual carried Android for those same years. It took 30 days to really forget BB10 and really move to BBAndroid without little irritation.

Funny thing is that I had to make similar move to BB10 from BBOS and that never felt good in three years I used BB10 hardware. BB10 never did what BBOS did as well. I expected BBAndroid performance when I moved from BBOS in 2013. Instead, BB10 was the solution. If BBAndroid was around in 2013, it would have been great. Android ecosystem with BB characteristics.
    07-06-18 07:56 AM
    There's no shortage of Motions as far as I can see on internet. I'm in Spain, and although the BB androids aren't available here, you can get them from the UK sellers, eglobal at a great price and Amazon at a stupidly high price.
    07-07-18 01:33 AM
    There's no shortage of Motions as far as I can see on internet. I'm in Spain, and although the BB androids aren't available here, you can get them from the UK sellers, eglobal at a great price and Amazon at a stupidly high price.
    I think Amazon is because it's private speculators and not true phone distributors.
    07-07-18 07:18 AM
    350 euro on eBay, from Netherlands, postage free, a bargain...
    07-08-18 04:14 PM
    Well if your in Canada I recommend Koodo. Just bought mine for $15 a month over 2 years and there plans are very competitive. I'm paying $45 for 2 gigs of data and unlimited minutes.
    That's good. I have fido. Got myself 50 dollars with 5GB and unlimited Canada minutes and unlimited sms, mms, and video messaging. Both Canada and internationally. They don't carry motion. Had to buy it elsewhere outright.
    07-09-18 07:57 PM
    Did you come from a BB10 device? I'm waiting on my Motion to arrive but I'm really wondering how much of a learning curve I'm gonna need moving to Android. I've used BB10 as my daily since 2013 & love the fluidity of it along with very limited ads & related junk. My mother has an Android that she's always asking me to help her with & I strongly dislike Android. But I refuse to have my wallet raped by Apple so I begrudgingly chose to go with BlackBerry's Android for the BlackBerry software & security commitments.
    How was the switch for you from BB10's sweet gesture based UI to the Android UI with it's home button & capacitive buttons?
    How much of a pain is it to get things done efficiently with Android vs BB10 in your exoerience?

Going from BB10 to Android does have a learning curve and frustrating at first. But now that I have been using a Dtek60 for over a year, I have forgotten how to use my Z30!! LOL 😂
    CrackBerry has been a lifesaver during my learning curve!!
    Waiting for a Motion 2 or Ghost!!

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60
    07-13-18 08:50 PM
    That's good. I have fido. Got myself 50 dollars with 5GB and unlimited Canada minutes and unlimited sms, mms, and video messaging. Both Canada and internationally. They don't carry motion. Had to buy it elsewhere outright.
    Dam that's a crazy good plan , wounder what a couple extra gig would be . How is the overall coverage with Fido? I've been with Telus since clearnet a very long time . I'm on a grandfather plan 300min my fav 10 , unlimited incoming and text MSG. Voice mail and 6 gig for 65$ a month , not bad eh
    But Im very interested in the motion
    07-15-18 03:09 PM
    I just bought a used Motion for $80 CDN, only used for a month or two. Lucked out there.
    07-16-18 01:09 PM
    I just bought a used Motion for $80 CDN, only used for a month or two. Lucked out there.
    Wow I thought my motion at 300 Canadian was a steal lol
    07-18-18 11:01 PM
    Wife is jealous of my motions battery and now she wants one. Best Buy is out of stock so I check amazon and a seller called Smartimage will be selling new Motions for $399. In stock on July 9th. Anyone have experience with this seller?
    Our company picked up a Motion from these guys. DTek could't verify the integrity of the OS. Did a factory reset, same problem. Contacted BB Mobile support and they indicated they've seen a number of sellers "modify" the devices to be resold to various areas throughout the world. The device in question had in fact originated in a far off land. They declined to be more specific, but they indicated that it was very likely the device had been tampered with in some way to allow for sale in the US market. Not 100% sure what that means, but regardless, we will be returning the device.
    07-20-18 06:16 AM
    Our company picked up a Motion from these guys. DTek could't verify the integrity of the OS. Did a factory reset, same problem. Contacted BB Mobile support and they indicated they've seen a number of sellers "modify" the devices to be resold to various areas throughout the world. The device in question had in fact originated in a far off land. They declined to be more specific, but they indicated that it was very likely the device had been tampered with in some way to allow for sale in the US market. Not 100% sure what that means, but regardless, we will be returning the device.
    Interesting. My wife did end up buying one from them. Seems to work fine. No Dtek issues. Packaging did not look tampered with. You got me worried though.
    07-20-18 07:17 AM
36 12