So, looks like Digits on T-Mo finally works as should. For those of you who do not know, you install app from P Store, then register it with your current T-Mo number. It allows all the abilities of Wifi-calling, but also allows your number to, essentially, be "cloned" onto four more devices. I installed app on my Lenovo 6.0 tablet which has no SIM. Suddenly, my wifi-only tablet is a freakin' phone! Text and calls in and out. So far worked like an ace, though earlier version -- apparently -- had issues.

T-Mo, possibly, moving away from wifi-calling to Digits as Digits comes pre-installed on their branded phones. Try it if you're on T-Mo. Messages come in to app and to Hub.
    DLewis13 and Jake2826 like this.
    09-24-18 02:23 PM
    So, looks like Digits on T-Mo finally works as should. For those of you who do not know, you install app from P Store, then register it with your current T-Mo number. It allows all the abilities of Wifi-calling, but also allows your number to, essentially, be "cloned" onto four more devices. I installed app on my Lenovo 6.0 tablet which has no SIM. Suddenly, my wifi-only tablet is a freakin' phone! Text and calls in and out. So far worked like an ace, though earlier version -- apparently -- had issues.

T-Mo, possibly, moving away from wifi-calling to Digits as Digits comes pre-installed on their branded phones. Try it if you're on T-Mo. Messages come in to app and to Hub.
    That's pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.
    09-24-18 02:29 PM