Hi, is there anyone else facing issue with native sms app in ur bb motion as I'am currently. I have checked with the operator and say big No issue.. on the same network my friends doesn't any issue's.. so I diagnose and then installed third party since then I have no issues.. I tried switch back to native one and send a test msg and again no msg receive ..I have to switch permanently to third party which works fine for me. any thoughts?
    03-22-19 03:34 PM
    Hi, is there anyone else facing issue with native sms app in ur bb motion as I'am currently. I have checked with the operator and say big No issue.. on the same network my friends doesn't any issue's.. so I diagnose and then installed third party since then I have no issues.. I tried switch back to native one and send a test msg and again no msg receive ..I have to switch permanently to third party which works fine for me. any thoughts?
    You seem to be having multiple issues given your multiple posts. Either you have a hardware issue which is doubtful as you have installed third party apps that work . Therefore this is most likely a software issue caused by settings that have been manually altered by you . To fix the issue without doubt the only option is to factory reset OR you can manually go through all the settings one by one for each app and hope you find the one causing your issues . Both your issues are connected with receiving messages.. Suggest you focus on settings that are related to messaging (access to data , etc).
    03-23-19 04:09 AM