Hey guys, need some help. Earlier this week, the vibration on my Motion quit working. I went & checked all the settings and did a 32 second reboot and it's still not working. Saw another thread of someone with the same problem.

I purchased this through Amazon & when I checked my purchase date, 4/19/18, I realized I need to work fast to get this fixed under warranty. When I click the "Get Product Support" button, I'm redirected to a page with a link to the support website and a phone number. Clicking the link takes me here; https://us.alcatelmobile.com/contact/ and the phone number is to Alcatel as well.

I was under the impression I'd be redirected to Blackberry Mobile, not Alcatel. So I'm confused as to who to contact for support and with just 7 days left on my 1 year warranty I need to act fast.

Any suggestions?
    04-12-19 05:09 PM
    Hey guys, need some help. Earlier this week, the vibration on my Motion quit working. I went & checked all the settings and did a 32 second reboot and it's still not working. Saw another thread of someone with the same problem.

I purchased this through Amazon & when I checked my purchase date, 4/19/18, I realized I need to work fast to get this fixed under warranty. When I click the "Get Product Support" button, I'm redirected to a page with a link to the support website and a phone number. Clicking the link takes me here; https://us.alcatelmobile.com/contact/ and the phone number is to Alcatel as well.

I was under the impression I'd be redirected to Blackberry Mobile, not Alcatel. So I'm confused as to who to contact for support and with just 7 days left on my 1 year warranty I need to act fast.

Any suggestions?
    TCL also manufactures under the Alcatel name. Call the number given and let them open ticket. Start documentation process.
    04-12-19 09:42 PM