I don't think so.
    It's going to way below KEYᴼᴺᴱ sales.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    Yeah I would agree. There was next to no advertising for these phones anyways. Honestly the sales numbers at this point are not important. They need to focusing on building quality phones and finding their niche market and building from there. The motion I doubt will see that much doesn't mean it's not a fantastic phone
    03-27-18 10:48 AM
    How is the bottom bezel? Too big? Or is it similar to the PRIV with its speaker?
    I have no problem with the bezel and I don't know why people make such a big deal about it. It's a beautiful looking phone and I love the home button and the massive chin
    03-27-18 10:49 AM
    Facial recognition still is not working correctly. No manufacturer has had success due to the software not being able to make the logic decision work with current AI software.

Posted via CB10
    Wow! I will tell to my iPhone X that the Face ID should stop working immediately, because of this information...

As much as I love my BlackBerry (currently KEYone, but I also had a Motion and many BB10 devices in the past), let's stick on the facts. Apple implemented fairly neatly and works very well (again, I am also an iPhone X user and use it daily)
    04-02-18 03:19 PM
    Wow! I will tell to my iPhone X that the Face ID should stop working immediately, because of this information...

As much as I love my BlackBerry (currently KEYone, but I also had a Motion and many BB10 devices in the past), let's stick on the facts. Apple implemented fairly neatly and works very well (again, I am also an iPhone X user and use it daily)
    Yes, it's a cute feature but -- as even Apple will admit -- a convenience feature first, security second. Same goes for finger print. The real Holy Grail is replacing the password. Microsoft is working on this as is Apple, I'm sure.
    Pistooli likes this.
    04-02-18 08:38 PM
    Yes, it's a cute feature but -- as even Apple will admit -- a convenience feature first, security second. Same goes for finger print. The real Holy Grail is replacing the password. Microsoft is working on this as is Apple, I'm sure.
    Ok. Agreed.
    04-03-18 01:02 AM
    There is three I'm my house so I can confirm they have sold 3
    04-03-18 02:18 AM

Yes, tell that to Apple who could not get it to work during their presentation. Or to the many who have fooled the system with twins, look alikes and photos. Or to the ones who could not get the system to recognize them at all and were locked out. In a mobile environment it is still hampered by a lot of environmental issues.

I worked for a company that developed and sold the technology for site security and even in the best circumstances it still fails and the primary reason is the software is not being fully debugged.

AI software is line intensive and relies heavily on external and internal sub routines that trip it up. The newer code we are working on is using less of a file hierarchy and more of a physics engine that does real time mapping instead of file call back

Posted via CB10
    04-03-18 07:49 AM
    Yes, tell that to Apple who could not get it to work during their presentation. Or to the many who have fooled the system with twins, look alikes and photos. Or to the ones who could not get the system to recognize them at all and were locked out. In a mobile environment it is still hampered by a lot of environmental issues.

I worked for a company that developed and sold the technology for site security and even in the best circumstances it still fails and the primary reason is the software is not being fully debugged.

AI software is line intensive and relies heavily on external and internal sub routines that trip it up. The newer code we are working on is using less of a file hierarchy and more of a physics engine that does real time mapping instead of file call back

Posted via CB10
    Peace!

I am talking about my iPhone X, which I am using since awhile and I am happy with it.

So I am taking about my own experience.
    04-03-18 07:58 AM
    Peace!

I am talking about my iPhone X, which I am using since awhile and I am happy with it.

So I am taking about my own experience.
    I know several iPhone X users... they too are happy with the technology. That's really all that matters is if the user is happy with their choices.

As for the Motion, with Enterprise not showing much interest in BlackBerry Secure, there isn't a need for a SLAB right now, as BBMo isn't compitivie on hardware. They were hoping for the software to sell the phones. Have to rethink things and focus on PKB for now....
    Pistooli likes this.
    04-03-18 08:34 AM
109 ... 345