Helping day motion witch is not even a year old is running like it's on battery saver mode , it's brutal . Just out of the blue. What give
    Any help would be great pls
    And yes done the 32 second thing 3 times . Nothing
    03-21-19 10:25 PM
    Helping day motion witch is not even a year old is running like it's on battery saver mode , it's brutal . Just out of the blue. What give
    You've gone through your storage and cleared caches?

After that, you will have to resort to a factory reset. Something got messed up.
    03-21-19 11:38 PM
    Is there a simpler way to clear caches instead of going through every app one at a time? like a select all feature???
    03-22-19 11:15 AM
    Is there a simpler way to clear caches instead of going through every app one at a time? like a select all feature???
    Nope.
    03-22-19 12:16 PM
    I know what u are saying, this absolutely archaic, it's brutal I need to go threw 100 things and clear cache I'm it's 2019
    I
    Tell me this is only a BlackBerry thing right lol
    Conite I will try u always have the answer ty
    03-22-19 07:17 PM
    Tell me this is only a BlackBerry thing right lol
    This is an Oreo and above thing.

But you shouldn't need to ever do it under normal circumstances. You also learn which apps grow and which don't.
    03-22-19 08:00 PM
    This is an Oreo and above thing.

But you shouldn't need to ever do it under normal circumstances. You also learn which apps grow and which don't.
    Honestly this thing is running like a total peace of **** ,like on battery saver mode
    03-22-19 11:23 PM
    Honestly this thing is running like a total peace of **** ,like on battery saver mode
    Then I guess factory reset it is.
    03-22-19 11:24 PM
    Have you installed any new apps at the same time "just out of the blue" the device started behaving in this way?
    03-23-19 04:13 AM
    OP, let us know which your App is "growing". thx. (location of app maker as well - try to assess the quality of App vs regional software talent).
    03-23-19 04:06 PM
    To be honest maybe I'm not one to download aps ,but I have re installed some lately
    03-23-19 06:04 PM
    Then I guess factory reset it is.
    And this is the 32 second hold right conite
    03-23-19 06:05 PM
    OP, let us know which your App is "growing". thx. (location of app maker as well - try to assess the quality of App vs regional software talent).
    What does this mean?
    03-23-19 06:05 PM
    since you are going to one by one of app to clear up caches, you can pin point which one is causing your problem - like wechat for example, - region - asia.. - possible non-utilize memory usage or some ads or tracking data running in the background for example... (could be bad programming too... not release the memory after usage... etc.etc. just a guess). If you found those apps from asia (indian or chinese, for example), you learn not to download from that region next time... IMHO. good luck.
    03-23-19 06:44 PM
    And this is the 32 second hold right conite
    No. I mean doing a full factory reset - complete wipe of the device.
    03-23-19 06:46 PM
    No. I mean doing a full factory reset - complete wipe of the device.
    Ugh that's the last thing I wanna do
    Well looks as if I've found the culprit 🤔🤔 pay pal was absolutely screwing my phone up big time
    Deleted it and seems as if since I last posted it running like new .
    03-23-19 10:26 PM
    Side note: if anyone still wants the ability to clear cache with the press of a button, install Files by Google. It's one of the more annoying apps I've ever seen but it will do the job.
    03-23-19 11:47 PM
    why isn't there a desktop app for backup and restore for these devices 🤔
    03-24-19 03:03 PM
    why isn't there a desktop app for backup and restore for these devices ������
    There is, if users don't mind using command line.

What is ADB? How to Install ADB, Common Uses, and Advanced Tutorials

It can do a partial or full backup of everything except data on removeable storage.
    03-24-19 03:15 PM
    There is, if users don't mind using command line.

What is ADB? How to Install ADB, Common Uses, and Advanced Tutorials

It can do a partial or full backup of everything except data on removeable storage.
    interesting, will give this a try tomorrow..
    03-24-19 03:23 PM
    interesting, will give this a try tomorrow..
    I consider adb a must-have for my Android experience.
    03-24-19 03:36 PM
    dam thing still runs like crap ,got rid of of that last app ran perfect. and then went threw and deleted cache. and then got one one app installed and bang right back to square one 😕😔🤔🤔
    not to mention it appears nothing BlackBerry in the pipe line anywhere in the near future, so I'm seriously considering the new sami, dam they look unreal
    03-27-19 10:47 PM
    slightly off topic, why don't I get email notification anymore? let alone anything really, don't seem to get anything ,strange
    03-27-19 10:50 PM
    slightly off topic, why don't I get email notification anymore? let alone anything really, don't seem to get anything ,strange
    Clearly there is a major gremlin at work on your device.

A factory reset is the only solution at this point.
    03-27-19 10:54 PM
    Clearly there is a major gremlin at work on your device.

A factory reset is the only solution at this point.
    Why does it seem every android BlackBerry I've owned comes down to this, so frustrating. What would you recommend I do before the rest conite. I believe this time I was smart enough to save contacs to the sim card 💳
    Ty
    03-27-19 11:22 PM
44 12