Why does it seem every android BlackBerry I've owned comes down to this, so frustrating. What would you recommend I do before the rest conite. I believe this time I was smart enough to save contacs to the sim card
    Ty
    Do you not have all your email/contacts/calendar in the cloud? Google or outlook.com?

If not, maybe that would be a good first step. It makes you more resilient to inconveniences like lost, broken, or stolen devices, and having to reset the device.
    thekidshop likes this.
    03-27-19 11:24 PM
    Clearly there is a major gremlin at work on your device.

A factory reset is the only solution at this point.
    Does this look normal conite

Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Motion runs like crap all of a sudden!-33621.jpg  
    03-27-19 11:32 PM
    Does this look normal conite

Cheers
    You're almost 2 days on a full charge. That's pretty good. It's hard to say if the graph looks correct, as I don't know what you were doing.
    03-27-19 11:35 PM
    Why does it seem every android BlackBerry I've owned comes down to this, so frustrating. What would you recommend I do before the rest conite. I believe this time I was smart enough to save contacs to the sim card 💳
    Ty
    I'd recommwnd you sync your contacts to a cloud service, it's much less hassle IMO. If you have any apps with the ability to back up their settings, do so; some like Solid Explorer not only have that option but are synced to Google's backup service and restore perfectly without user involvement. I manually back up my media and all user data. If you have games, find their folder in /Android/data and back that up too. Then wipe, setup, restore data. Since Nougat a reset takes about 30 minutes tops out of my day, which includes doing everything I just mentioned.
    thekidshop likes this.
    03-27-19 11:35 PM
    You're almost 2 days on a full charge. That's pretty good. It's hard to say if the graph looks correct, as I don't know what you were doing.
    I just ment the system is using over half the battery 🔋 power eh 🤔
    03-28-19 08:25 AM
    I just ment the system is using over half the battery power eh
    In and of itself, it doesn't mean anything. I'd have to see a full log of your activities to judge.
    03-28-19 08:26 AM
    Why does it seem every android BlackBerry I've owned comes down to this, so frustrating. What would you recommend I do before the rest conite. I believe this time I was smart enough to save contacs to the sim card 💳
    Ty
    I've had this issue with several other android phones. It's happened on my Galaxy S8 Active, Moto Z2 Play, and LG G6. It's an android problem not a blackberry issue
    03-28-19 03:27 PM
    I've had this issue with several other android phones. It's happened on my Galaxy S8 Active, Moto Z2 Play, and LG G6. It's an android problem not a blackberry issue
    Thank you for the reassurance, it just so happens I've owned 3 BlackBerry new phones I guess lol , once they get to the 8 month to a year mark it game over 😕
    03-28-19 09:11 PM
    Thank you for the reassurance, it just so happens I've owned 3 BlackBerry new phones I guess lol , once they get to the 8 month to a year mark it game over 😕
    Imagine a blank canvas and then imagine painting on it everyday for one year. ..at some point there will be no space left . Our devices are the same ...we add apps, download files, visit websites and everytime we do anything with our devices we are using "space " . Some of us use up there space faster than others , some don't realise how quickly we can fill the space . And then of course there is the big "smudge" of paint on the canvas, the malicious mistake and we have the same issue with our devices, download the "wrong" file /app and everything goes slow because of malicious interference..... Our devices are just machines....they don't think and say " I feel full and will go slow today" ..we make them slow ....answer to issue....factory reset and then be mindful of what we download.....
    thekidshop likes this.
    03-29-19 02:18 AM
    In and of itself, it doesn't mean anything. I'd have to see a full log of your activities to judge.
    K so my contacts are saved to my sin card
    Email should come back correct I use shaw.ca
    Pictures are three Google
    Only thing would be apps in general will be deleted eh
    One question I had was with Facebook massager this shouldn't be affected correct because it's it own thing
    Anything else u can think of that I need to be worried about
    This thing is driving me nuts and ready to reset it

Thanks conite
    04-02-19 10:22 PM
    K so my contacts are saved to my sin card
    Email should come back correct I use shaw.ca
    Pictures are three Google
    Only thing would be apps in general will be deleted eh
    One question I had was with Facebook massager this shouldn't be affected correct because it's it own thing
    Anything else u can think of that I need to be worried about
    This thing is driving me nuts and ready to reset it

Thanks conite
    Sounds like you're good to go. Export your passwords if you use Password Keeper.
    04-02-19 10:28 PM
    I don't believe I'm using password keeper at all
    only thing is the finger print sensor for the camera 🎥
    04-03-19 08:55 AM
    how can I back up my text messages?
    why is this so confused
    04-04-19 09:55 PM
    how can I back up my text messages?
    why is this so confused
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...SBackupRestore
    thekidshop likes this.
    04-04-19 10:20 PM
    04-04-19 11:56 PM
    What about your SD card. I've seen that's this has caused reboot issues in the past. Try ejecting or removing it and see if it helps. If you haven't already resetted your device
    04-05-19 10:27 AM
    Your battery doesn't look normal. Looks like your system is doing a lot of work
    04-05-19 10:32 AM
    Your battery doesn't look normal. Looks like your system is doing a lot of work
    Attached Thumbnails Motion runs like crap all of a sudden!-screenshot_20190405-113155.jpg  
    04-05-19 10:39 AM
    BTW I've been on my phone steady for the last 4 hours
    04-05-19 11:04 AM
44 12