Along with the low storage warning, I reckon we'll have to wait for updates.
    Go to this thread, there's a good link in it that I followed, no more warnings for this guy

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t
    09-23-18 09:05 AM
    Motion on Oreo has serious issues with connectivity with Ford Sync3.

Android Auto goes into black screen and Bluetooth contact sync does not work. Reported the issues to BlackBerry Mobile today, they say they are aware of the issues and working on a fix. See there response below.

Mr. xxxxxxxxxxx,

Your case number ALC-xxxxxx
    Subject - Bluetooth

Thank you for choosing Blackberry, i have received an update regarding bluetooth software issues. Android auto is one of the issue that has been reported and we are currently working on a solution. In reference to bluetooth contacts sync, it is also related to the update problem and has also been reported, at this time we do not have further troubleshooting steps. We will keep you updated upon receiving further info to fix your current issues.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your attention,

xxxx xxxxxa
    BlackBerry® Mobile Care
    I cannot connect in my Altima either - I have been in an email hell with Blackberry for weeks now - most recently I had to send them a 'bug report' from my phone - and now - they have escalated it and will get back to me - no doubt just in time for the contract on this phone to run out and I'll get another one! :-(
    09-27-18 11:28 AM
    fingerprint Sensor as trackpad is senseless, i wann the former function back, light touch to go backwards was Very good for using by ohne Hand
    Yes. It is useless. On screen is nothing to do, move to one icon to another, but after that need to touch the icon. On apps the same zero using.

Please give a setting possibility for fingerprint scanner to pull down notification shade and use for back action!
    bbarling11 likes this.
    09-29-18 12:44 PM
    hello everyone, I updated my motion yesterday to new software updates and now my phone does the following;
    1: the first call I made after updating, just as the phone was ringing said, you call can be recorded by Google and its partners or affiliates... this I don't like how do I disable this feature

2: it's almost as if it unassigned everyone who I have saved in my phone. meaning although I can go into my contact and phone numbers match up names, when someone is calling me, it just shows the phone number no names so I never know who's calling.. how do I fix this?

3: cannot click on links. when I click on any links nothing happens.... how do I fix this?

4: phone is lagging. when I click to read a message, the phone takes a at least 30secs before it can open the message.

there are just the ones I noticed. any suggestions?

thanks in Advance
    09-30-18 06:28 AM
    Yes. It is useless. On screen is nothing to do, move to one icon to another, but after that need to touch the icon. On apps the same zero using.

Please give a setting possibility for fingerprint scanner to pull down notification shade and use for back action!
    So far I'm finding the track pad quite useful to edit text when writing emails etc.
    09-30-18 08:53 AM
    is there any way to revert to the old option of tap to go back?
    09-30-18 12:04 PM
    I received the update over the network today. So far, really good. phone feels slightly faster and snappier. Colours look brighter. Not too much different at all than nougat though. So far, so good atm.
    09-30-18 12:37 PM
    So far I'm finding the track pad quite useful to edit text when writing emails etc.
    Same here. And if they would just roll out an update to make scrolling more fluent it would be a great addition to an already great phone
    09-30-18 12:59 PM
    4: phone is lagging. when I click to read a message, the phone takes a at least 30secs before it can open the message.

there are just the ones I noticed. any suggestions?

thanks in Advance[/QUOTE]

Delete cache and data from Hub. In the application list, Hub, delete data and cache.

When you reenter in the Hub, will reimport tge emails, and working ok.
    09-30-18 10:58 PM
    Received the Oreo update yesterday and so far having 2 problems (which curiously seem to be unique from all the other problems listed here!):

1. Notable is no longer able to take screenshots from the notification. If I start the app, can take them no problem, but pulling down notifications and selecting Notable does nothing. I tried deleting and reinstalling but no change.

2. The lock screen. I used to use Next. Now, I see the system lock screen. When I unlock, I get a brief flash of the Next lock screen then the home screen comes up. Any idea how to get Next back, or is this supposed to be a security improvement? I much prefer Next.
    10-01-18 03:24 AM
    Delete cache and data from Hub. In the application list, Hub, delete data and cache.

When you reenter in the Hub, will reimport tge emails, and working ok.[/QUOTE

Thanks, i tried that and its working a bit faster. Not as before i did the update but better than after the update. Much Appreciated.
    10-01-18 08:53 PM
    Regarding the tap on the home button to go back, is there any way to restore this feature, or is the trackpad the only option? Also, has everyone else experienced a big change in the colours of their display? All my colours seem much brighter. At first I liked it, but it might be nice to dial them back a bit to be a bit more natural. Any way of doing this? Thanks.
    10-02-18 05:41 PM
    Regarding the tap on the home button to go back, is there any way to restore this feature, or is the trackpad the only option? Also, has everyone else experienced a big change in the colours of their display? All my colours seem much brighter. At first I liked it, but it might be nice to dial them back a bit to be a bit more natural. Any way of doing this? Thanks.
    Yes. Confirm the colour changing...
    10-02-18 10:39 PM
    Yah, I got Notable working! Went into Settings --> Apps --> Notable --> Permissions, and flicked them off and on a few times. Got a Pop-Up telling me that Notable would now record the screen and a check box to not display it again.
    10-04-18 01:11 AM
    Is it me , or is the camera also updated? I'm now on holiday and pictures appear to look significantly better.
    10-06-18 02:37 PM
    Is it me , or is the camera also updated? I'm now on holiday and pictures appear to look significantly better.
    Can't say I've noticed any improvements. If anything, mine appears to struggle more in less than optimal lighting after the Oreo Update. Very inconsistent at times I find.
    10-06-18 10:19 PM
    There is definitely a change. Pics are much much better than Nougat times.
    10-07-18 01:37 AM
    just noticed today, my Google music songs I gone. Playlist is still there but all songs under playlist is missing. also, I keep getting a message that hub services is not responding. is anyone having these issues?

any guidance?
    10-08-18 03:16 PM
    My wifi was similarly cactus, but is now flawless since the update. That in itself was almost good enough for me, but I am enjoying some of the new features as well.
    As for mesh Wifi being he culprit, I'm using Google Wifi (which I'm loving), and just a regular good quality tri band router before that, and there were problems (only for my Motion though - everything else in the house was fine).
    10-11-18 01:34 AM
    Blackberry support told me to reboot to factory settings. But all that is needed is to hit the back arrow after booting. The worst update fail for US T-Mobile is wifi calling is disabled - someone on this forum pointed me to a short cut creator app that puts wifi calling option sometimes available.
    10-12-18 03:14 AM
    Blackberry support told me to reboot to factory settings. But all that is needed is to hit the back arrow after booting. The worst update fail for US T-Mobile is wifi calling is disabled - someone on this forum pointed me to a short cut creator app that puts wifi calling option sometimes available.
    If you use "QuickShortcutMaker" it will allow you to access the WFC menu (under "Phone Services"), and yes, it does still work. If you leave the menu selection in wifi-preferred, the menu won't go away. This allows your phone to choose, If you set it for cellular preferred you may lose the menu again.
    DanceHike likes this.
    10-12-18 09:59 AM
    I'm still waiting for the oreo update on one of my Motions, not sure why it hasn't receive the update. It was purchased new on Amazon.ca?
    10-12-18 12:40 PM
    In the beginning had little to complain about running Oreo but now that some time has past, stability and inconcistency issues are creeping in - settings changing on their own, occasional freezes and/or unresponsiveness, unannounced reboots, some apps not playing nice (could be the apps themselves but not so sure). Nothing happens on a regular basis (yet) but does appear to be becoming more frequent as time passes. Can now honestly say Nought was so much better as hard pressed to think of one instance where we had a problem. Might be time for a hard reset to see if that helps resolve, or wait for BBMo to issue an update (very unlikely).
    10-12-18 01:22 PM
    I use this number in phone dialer:
    Toggle Wi-Fi Calling on:
    *#*#46368676#*#*

Set for Cellular preferred. Turn on Airplane Mode, then Wi-Fi, it will show up in drop down list.
    Don't care for using an app just for this.
    10-12-18 01:22 PM
    My Motion seems slower and lags now. 😕
    10-12-18 08:41 PM
130 ... 3456