As of today the K1 Black Edition is on sale in Canada for $699 at major retailers and the Motion is set to release in a few days.

My dilemma is that I own Silver K1 and I want to go either Black Edition or Motion for the 4 GB RAM. It would have been nice if the Motion came with 64GB built-in storage as that is a concern but not a complete deal breaker.

Your valued opinions on whether I should get the K1 or wait it out for Motion which will be $100 cheaper @ $599.
    11-08-17 01:38 PM
    It's all about the keyboard. That's it. IP67 is the only other differentiating factor - but is inconsequential by comparison.
    11-08-17 01:39 PM
    It's all about the keyboard. That's it. IP67 is the only other differentiating factor - but is inconsequential by comparison.
    Thanks for your input. I had posted it on KeyONE to see the ones that favour the keyboard. With that being said, I think I have grown out of the keyboard from my K1. Another benefit is the larger screen footprint.
    phuoc likes this.
    11-08-17 01:47 PM
    Is the 3 GB of RAM in your current Keyone a problem for you? Asides from that as conite mentioned it's all just down to the keyboard. If you can't type with or without a physical keyboard it should make the choice clear.
    11-08-17 02:16 PM
    Is the 3 GB of RAM in your current Keyone a problem for you? Asides from that as conite mentioned it's all just down to the keyboard. If you can't type with or without a physical keyboard it should make the choice clear.
    Appreciate your feedback. I think I am going to opt out of the keyboard and make the full switch to a non-keyboard BlackBerry.
    phuoc likes this.
    11-08-17 03:33 PM
    I had the same dilemma since yesterday. Heck, couldn't sleep last night as well. Didn't go for work, had a sumptuous lunch, pondered to my wits end and finally by evening decided to hold-on for the MOTION
    phuoc likes this.
    11-08-17 04:16 PM
    As of today the K1 Black Edition is on sale in Canada for $699 at major retailers and the Motion is set to release in a few days.

My dilemma is that I own Silver K1 and I want to go either Black Edition or Motion for the 4 GB RAM. It would have been nice if the Motion came with 64GB built-in storage as that is a concern but not a complete deal breaker.

Your valued opinions on whether I should get the K1 or wait it out for Motion which will be $100 cheaper @ $599.
    Go for the best device which suits your needs. Both are excellent devices but motion surpasses the expectations in terms of battery life, RAM and water resistance. I'm a PKB fan but have bought the Motion recently in Dubai.
    Qorax and phuoc like this.
    11-09-17 12:01 AM
    I had the same dilemma since yesterday. Heck, couldn't sleep last night as well. Didn't go for work, had a sumptuous lunch, pondered to my wits end and finally by evening decided to hold-on for the MOTION
    Good choice... I had similar weakness bit the CB Nation pulled through for me and provided great support and feedback.
    Qorax likes this.
    11-09-17 10:27 AM
    Go for the best device which suits your needs. Both are excellent devices but motion surpasses the expectations in terms of battery life, RAM and water resistance. I'm a PKB fan but have bought the Motion recently in Dubai.
    Much appreciate the feedback. I had my fair share of PKB devices from BB and when I used my z10 it was a nice change but then the passport surpassed my expectations and then the KeyONE blew everything out of the waters... I just hope that the Motion will keep my interests.
    11-09-17 10:30 AM

You own a K1. This makes things easier. Satisfied with K1? Get the black one. Want to move to virtual Keyboard? Get Motion.

Posted from my lovely  Z30
    11-09-17 10:32 AM
    Hi if I buy the BlackBerry motion from dubai, can I use it here in India??

 Z10 STL -2 ™
    11-09-17 11:37 AM
    I own both k1 and a motion. Hands down black k1 is my favorite. Something about the screen with all black metal around it. Beautiful. Colors really pop. On the other hand, the choice of material on motion is fantastic. 6 people have asked to see it this week and they all said the same thing: this phone feels amazing.
    11-10-17 01:13 AM
    I own both k1 and a motion. Hands down black k1 is my favorite. Something about the screen with all black metal around it. Beautiful. Colors really pop. On the other hand, the choice of material on motion is fantastic. 6 people have asked to see it this week and they all said the same thing: this phone feels amazing.
    Thanks and this makes me more want the Motion. I am going to go to a store today and hopefully buy one outright.
    11-10-17 06:39 AM
    Thanks and this makes me more want the Motion. I am going to go to a store today and hopefully buy one outright.
    Please write a review after using it for about 1-2 weeks.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-17 06:45 AM