Hello,
    Doest anyone had any issues with Blackberry Motion calendar that comes with the phone?
    From the begging having issues with it.
    When using the calendar the app is closes by itself. Actually it is not really closes, it could freeze for half a second and then disappear. But the app exists and still opened in the background.
    I've tried to remove it and install it back, but still same thing.
    Tried to contact Blackberry support and they've suggested to me the full phone reset to factory default. I did it but still same issue. Blackberry support suggest another full reset. But the time that was spend on it and on the reconfiguration of the phone after the full reset doesn't sounds rational to me.

It might be that someone already had an experience with similar issue and fixed it?
    01-20-18 10:28 AM
    Did you check is there's an update?

Posted via CB10
    01-20-18 02:49 PM
    Hi, yes, tried. No available updates for the moment.
    01-21-18 03:51 PM
    Haven't had that problem, how much ram are you using?

does it happen with other apps?
    01-21-18 04:32 PM
    Average usage of RAM in past 24 hours - 2.9 GB of 4GB
    And this is the whole point, the native BB calendar that comes with the phone is the only app that I am having problem with.
    Tried to install other calendars and no issues with them at all.
    --
    Is there any app for Android where I can see logs and data by each app?
    01-21-18 06:30 PM
    I've spent today at least 3-4 hours just in resetting the cell. phone to factory default several times. And I think I've found the initial problem.
    After resetting the cell. phone to factory default the Calendar that comes with the cell phone works perfectly, very fast with no issues at all.
    But right after it the Google Play auto updates forcing the apps to update. Actually I've event received a message that I should make an update of Calendar app and Blackbarry hub prior of opening the Calendar. So when those updates are done the problem with the calendar starts.
    Is there a way to bring the initial version of Calendar and work on it without any updates on it?
    01-23-18 03:49 PM