Hi i am big fan of bb all time, i used all the basic bb phones, followed by z10,z30 and passport, even now i tried bb priv and right now i am with motion,

Why blackberry also comes in android os, bb always have their own os like iphone, i love bb and bb os but with android device of bb i totally started hating bb,

I felt too much hanging and heating issues with prive, but with motion i struggle with hanging issue,

Come on bb, bring your own os and stand like a boss,

Regards
    04-10-19 05:53 AM
    Hi i am big fan of bb all time, i used all the basic bb phones, followed by z10,z30 and passport, even now i tried bb priv and right now i am with motion,

Why blackberry also comes in android os, bb always have their own os like iphone, i love bb and bb os but with android device of bb i totally started hating bb,

I felt too much hanging and heating issues with prive, but with motion i struggle with hanging issue,

Regards
    Those days are long gone, and will never return. BlackBerry lost billions of dollars on BB10, and have moved on to other ventures.
    04-10-19 06:42 AM
    Yes brother i agree with you, all the good feature we experienced long years back with bb device now they lost the market with android os
    04-10-19 06:44 AM

Regards
    BB has offered to license BB10 and perhaps you’re the person to do it..
    04-10-19 07:51 AM
    I donno. I came from a Z30 to the motion, and, yes, the BB10 was less 'Disney', but like the Motion and having no issues. But, then, I'm one of those guys thinking of getting the new, electric, Harley...
    04-14-19 03:35 AM