11-26-18 11:48 PM
32 12
tools
    I think the Motion tanked pretty badly. I honestly don't think there will be a successor to the Motion.
    Think you are right on both counts. Came in silent and went out the same way.

I love the phone, but I really miss the PKB, so I'll be getting a KEY3 as soon as it's out
    Enjoying mine as well but many aspects of BBMo/TCL's made me realize they ain't trying as hard as they should be and much of BB's past (the negatives) still linger. For that reason the Motion will be our last for the foreseeable future.
    11-25-18 04:30 PM
    Think you are right on both counts. Came in silent and went out the same way.

Enjoying mine as well but many aspects of BBMo/TCL's made me realize they ain't trying as hard as they should be and much of BB's past (the negatives) still linger. For that reason the Motion will be our last for the foreseeable future.
    What will you get instead?
    11-26-18 09:38 AM
    Sky's the limit if you don't need a PKB.
    11-26-18 09:43 AM
    Sky's the limit if you don't need a PKB.
    As long as it has GREAT battery, SD card, decent camera, and BB keyboard, I would look at it. Don't need PKB.

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60>Motion
    11-26-18 11:11 AM
    We know he meant BBmo...
    My waters tell me to expect a Motion 2, no evidence, just a feeling!!
    Probably, wishful thinking. I love the Motion and would get a revamped one.
    Improved camera, dual speakers, IP68, more creative uses for the Home button that scrolled on one update in a jerky way, and then went back to notification shade opening, but same screen and same big battery. I'd keep the things that make it 'Blackberry': e.g keep the convenience key (unlike the Evolve). And make the design as individual as it is now.

In sum, a Motion 2 that builds on all that is good with the current Motion.
    I agree with this post , and I will buy a new one just for a better camera.
    11-26-18 08:22 PM
    Already got... Galaxy S7 Edge & Huawei P20 Pro. Edge is my back up while other two are on separate lines.
    11-26-18 08:31 PM
    I too prefer the van, but also the security of a Blackberry. I have had the Z10,Z30 and now the Motion. If there is no new model coming, I will use this phone until the apps stop working, then figure out something.
    I agree. I went from 9530 > z10 > z30 > Motion -- and I have zero regrets. The Motion is the king here and it would take a lot for me to switch from it. I had no budget and I was comparing specs of all Android phones putting them under the microscope .. if I had cared about the night camera then I might have bought something else. But that's really the only thing.
    11-26-18 11:48 PM
32 12