to conclude ... is there or there is not another "Motion" coming??
    09-25-19 02:26 PM
    We don't even know if ANYTHING is coming.
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    09-25-19 02:33 PM
    If anything is coming, it won’t be a VKB device.
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    09-25-19 02:46 PM
    What happened to the Monet?
    10-05-19 11:57 AM
    We don't even know if ANYTHING is coming.
    Yes. They are so quite they could be folding Moble forever...

Or making a great albert design type phone!!! ..

10-05-19 12:15 PM
    What happened to the Monet?
    From all silent reverence, I’d say the Monet is DOA unless some of the brainiacs here are still able to find more and better recent info.
    10-05-19 04:09 PM
    Buzzkill
    Dreamkill
    Hopekill
    ������
    10-05-19 04:24 PM
    Buzzkill
    Dreamkill
    Hopekill
    😁
    towngirl likes this.
    10-05-19 04:24 PM
    Buzzkill
    Dreamkill
    Hopekill
    ������
    Sorry and I never got the Motion though I was interested.
    10-05-19 04:25 PM
    Interested apparently didn't pay the bills. I'll keep hope alive and my credit card ready.
    10-05-19 05:09 PM
    I really like the Motion. It was my first and only IP rated BlackBerry and it got the job done for me until the KEY2 came out.

I'd be all over a Motion 2 if if the world got flipped inside out and TCL released one.
    10-05-19 06:11 PM
    Interested apparently didn't pay the bills. I'll keep hope alive and my credit card ready.
    My parameters are simple, full price if AT&T sold and supported with enhanced calling features. That ended up not happening on AT&T KEYone if you can believe it.

Factory unlocked as such and the most I’ll pay new is about 50% list. I bought my BE KEYone for about $250 early this year. I’d pay the same now for a Motion but that’s not realistic for now.
    10-05-19 06:13 PM
    I can absolutely call this one; there'll be no VKB TCL with a Blackberry logo.
    and a PKB is doubtful
    10-07-19 01:52 PM
    That quickly brought this thread to an abrupt halt. As it should!
    10-12-19 02:44 AM
    I think there will be. It'll happen in the manufacturer's time, when it's the right time for TCL. And I think this for both VKP and PKB devices. It won't happen when we would like it to happen. The fact that they're still slowly releasing Red Edition Key2's and Key2 LE's is a good thing. And the fact that those small releases continually sell out is also good. It'll come, but it'll come in their time.
    10-12-19 09:31 AM
    I think there will be. It'll happen in the manufacturer's time, when it's the right time for TCL. And I think this for both VKP and PKB devices. It won't happen when we would like it to happen. The fact that they're still slowly releasing Red Edition Key2's and Key2 LE's is a good thing. And the fact that those small releases continually sell out is also good. It'll come, but it'll come in their time.
    I’m afraid that BBMo/TCL relationship with BB looks strained without either party wanting to admit for variety of legal and business reasons. As Troy stated elsewhere, most likely scenario is BBMo actively but minimally supporting Key2 and Key2 LE until licensing obligation is met.
    DLewis13 likes this.
    10-12-19 10:03 AM
    Replaced my Motion with a Razor Phone 2.
    The device slipped out of my hands and and the screen ended up cracked.
    Used it for several months after, but it was time for an upgrade. Waiting for a Motion 2 is like waiting forever. The BlackBerry way!
    04-15-20 09:14 AM
    Replaced my Motion with a Razor Phone 2.
    The device slipped out of my hands and and the screen ended up cracked.
    Used it for several months after, but it was time for an upgrade. Waiting for a Motion 2 is like waiting forever. The BlackBerry way!
    You are aware that BBMo is no more, right?
    04-15-20 10:00 AM
    Way to resurrect a thread that has been dead for 6 months. You guys missed Easter by only three days.
    04-15-20 10:43 AM
    Way to resurrect a thread that has been dead for 6 months. You guys missed Easter by only three days.
    Coincidently, I purchased a LG V30 NIB "refurbished" that still had all it's OEM and carrier stickers. Comprable to Motion specs but only cost me $80 which is cheaper than any Motion I've found. With the BlackBerry AppSuite, I can see why the Motion failed and there's not and wasn't ever a Motion 2 offered.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-20 12:16 PM
    Coincidently, I purchased a LG V30 NIB "refurbished" that still had all it's OEM and carrier stickers. Comprable to Motion specs but only cost me $80 which is cheaper than any Motion I've found. With the BlackBerry AppSuite, I can see why the Motion failed and there's not and wasn't ever a Motion 2 offered.

Posted via CB10
    Would you say that the LG V30 is comparable to motion in terms of size and weight?
    04-20-20 06:34 PM
    Would you say that the LG V30 is comparable to motion in terms of size and weight?
    I don’t own a Motion but I used it’s specs as reference point for release date and current pricing.

V30 is almost same weight, just a bit less. V30 is 6” screen vs Motion which is 5.5” screen. V30 full height is 6” all screen but Motion full height is 6.1” because of design.

Software upgrades and pricing are LG advantage but for me it’s having full AT&T support since the one I got was carrier branded. Biggest problem with the Motion, other than lacking carrier support, is pricing, even now.

AT&T is running special on the new LG V60 if adding new line but I’ve already got enough lines. I’ll do some reshuffling and maybe take advantage of that but my primary is an XR now so I’m more curious how long Flagship Android can be reasonably used by me compared with iOS mid-tier.
    04-21-20 07:19 AM
    I don’t own a Motion but I used it’s specs as reference point for release date and current pricing.

V30 is almost same weight, just a bit less. V30 is 6” screen vs Motion which is 5.5” screen. V30 full height is 6” all screen but Motion full height is 6.1” because of design.

Software upgrades and pricing are LG advantage but for me it’s having full AT&T support since the one I got was carrier branded. Biggest problem with the Motion, other than lacking carrier support, is pricing, even now.

AT&T is running special on the new LG V60 if adding new line but I’ve already got enough lines. I’ll do some reshuffling and maybe take advantage of that but my primary is an XR now so I’m more curious how long Flagship Android can be reasonably used by me compared with iOS mid-tier.
    Thanks for the info. I had a motion several years ago and regret getting rid of it. Ever since then I haven’t been able to get a used one again. I have an iPhone 11 right now and feel like it’s too heavy . Especially after playing around with a Samsung S8 that I have as an extra
    04-21-20 08:35 AM
    Thanks for the info. I had a motion several years ago and regret getting rid of it. Ever since then I haven’t been able to get a used one again. I have an iPhone 11 right now and feel like it’s too heavy . Especially after playing around with a Samsung S8 that I have as an extra
    I don't see any gain with a V30 over what you've already got in hand as primary or backup. I saw your other post in the marketplace. If you end up selling, the V30 is just a lateral move, unless that little extra screen area matters. The 11 does weigh about 25% more so that's definitely something.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-20 10:04 AM
    I don't see any gain with a V30 over what you've already got in hand as primary or backup. I saw your other post in the marketplace. If you end up selling, the V30 is just a lateral move, unless that little extra screen area matters. The 11 does weigh about 25% more so that's definitely something.

Posted via CB10
    Is is safe to assume that overall, Samsung phones are lighter and thinner than iPhones?
    04-21-20 10:10 AM
78 1234