11-29-17 10:18 AM
    maybe we will get an actual usage report of the phone soon
    11-29-17 10:42 AM
    The only good thing he had to say about the Motion after snickering was that you can stand it up on edge. Blackberry hate was on full display. Now wait a sec, maybe Blackberry could name their next phone the "Hate" ?
    11-29-17 12:20 PM
    The only good thing he had to say about the Motion after snickering was that you can stand it up on edge. Blackberry hate was on full display. Now wait a sec, maybe Blackberry could name their next phone the "Hate" ?
    MKBHD was pretty positive on the Priv and Keyone so I don't think he's a "hater". The only negative I heard him say about the Motion was it had a big chin which is a pretty common complaint on CrackBerry as well.
    11-29-17 12:54 PM
    I personally don't much care for his reviews. I prefer reviews from Mr Mobile.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-17 04:19 PM
    I think he represent a lot of the people nowadays. His attitude towards the phone shows in my opinion a lack of interest, sadly. It is kind a weird, cause he still buys the last BlackBerrys and review them.
    11-29-17 05:40 PM
    He's a flagship lover just like most reviewers. hasn't bothered to even try the device and is using iPhone and Pixel 2. these reviewers won't give other devices the time of day.
    11-29-17 06:15 PM
    He's a flagship lover just like most reviewers. hasn't bothered to even try the device and is using iPhone and Pixel 2. these reviewers won't give other devices the time of day.
    And yet he gave the Keyone a positive review and probably spent more time than most explaining the benefits of the Keyone's physical keyboard.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    11-29-17 06:40 PM
    And yet he gave the Keyone a positive review and probably spent more time than most explaining the benefits of the Keyone's physical keyboard.
    That's a different story. Every reviewer was intrigued by the KEYone because it's not something that is normally out there. I'm not knocking the guy so you don't have to stick up for him. What I'm saying is fairly factual info. Most reviewers go nuts over the big 3. Samsung, iPhone and Pixel. It's just a fact really.
    11-29-17 06:44 PM
    He's a bit of a smug ******. Always trashing BB.
    11-29-17 07:13 PM
    I think he represent a lot of the people nowadays. His attitude towards the phone shows in my opinion a lack of interest, sadly. It is kind a weird, cause he still buys the last BlackBerrys and review them.
    Review units man. If you think he's out there buying all those devices, nah. Just look at the other YouTubers who got a review unit and a device to give away.
    11-29-17 08:09 PM
    Review units man. If you think he's out there buying all those devices, nah.
    Wait you mean you don't buy all your BlackBerry devices .
    11-29-17 08:11 PM
    Wait you mean you don't buy all your BlackBerry devices .
    I'm a bit of an oddity. Yes, I DO get review units. But I also purchase quite a few of my own for personal use as well. Review units are often on different update branches or pre-production, so OS updates can get stuck on branches that get forgotten about and are never updated or they often have bugs that don't exist in production units that only become present over time. Or in the case of the Aurora, no review unit was sent to me, so I bought one.
    PantherBlitz likes this.
    11-29-17 08:12 PM
    Review units man. If you think he's out there buying all those devices, nah. Just look at the other YouTubers who got a review unit and a device to give away.
    Yeah, I supose the bigname Youtubers does get them for review. Some other buy their own units, or at least they pretend to make it look that way. Your never know for sure...

Erica Griffin appears to buy the majority of her devices for example.
    11-29-17 08:13 PM
    I'm a bit of an oddity. Yes, I DO get review units. But I also purchase quite a few of my own for personal use as well. Review units are often on different update branches or pre-production, so OS updates can get stuck on branches that get forgotten about and are never updated or they often have bugs that don't exist in production units that only become present over time. Or in the case of the Aurora, no review unit was sent to me, so I bought one.
    I would assume Apple and Google wouldn't have sent him a pre-production or early software type unit but who knows.
    11-29-17 08:20 PM
    I would assume Apple and Google wouldn't have sent him a pre-production or early software type unit but who knows.
    Exactly, who knows. This year Apple switched things up and gave the gear to YouTubers before press, so things change all the time.
    ray689 and Bbnivende like this.
    11-29-17 08:53 PM
    I would like to see how the other phones do on a durability tested on his podcast and which do you think would come out on top.
    💪 BlackBerry-And-Roids 👉 with
    Motion on top.
    CKB tested and Bla1ze review(soon-to-be
    Kinda ho-hum Podcast and can't wait to be refreshed again with Crackberry Podcast and Reviews.
    11-29-17 09:13 PM
    I know he was a little brief and dismissive of the Motion, but it's still good that some of the best known YouTube reviewers still give some time to BlackBerry. His KEYone video was very fair and in fact complimentary, and let's be honest, the Motion isn't positioned as BlackBerry Mobile's "signature" product.
    11-30-17 03:19 AM
    "The all-new BlackBerry Hate. We added the Hate, so you don't have to."
    11-30-17 07:24 AM
    all that talk on best battery life among the droid phones, what a waste because the champ was his upright BlackBerry Motion. sadly, he will never know this because he is unlikely to actually test it in the real world.
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    11-30-17 12:43 PM
    No mention of the massive battery. He's obviously not very interested in it.
    11-30-17 01:09 PM
    all that talk on best battery life among the droid phones, what a waste because the champ was his upright BlackBerry Motion. sadly, he will never know this because he is unlikely to actually test it in the real world.
    He doesn't care. Its doesn't have a Samsung or Apple logo on it.
    11-30-17 01:26 PM
    Yeah, I supose the bigname Youtubers does get them for review. Some other buy their own units, or at least they pretend to make it look that way. Your never know for sure...

Erica Griffin appears to buy the majority of her devices for example.
    A lot of YouTube tech reviewers buy items and then just return them after doing the video. Kinda lame imo.
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    11-30-17 02:23 PM
    Putting it mildly I won't be entering the contest or subscribing to his channel.
    11-30-17 05:55 PM
    Putting it mildly I won't be entering the contest or subscribing to his channel.
    So not on your convience key 😀, I mean yamahammer key .
    Mine is Crackberry 📱👈
    11-30-17 06:26 PM
43 12