I am considering buying this. I currently have a Keyone from AT&T. It's always having memory issues. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue with the Motion.
    04-19-20 01:05 PM
    I am considering buying this. I currently have a Keyone from AT&T. It's always having memory issues. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue with the Motion.
    Clear the app caches on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ and you shouldn't have memory issues anymore.

But yes, the 4GB of ram in the Motion and KEYᵒⁿᵉ black and bronze editions helps a lot.
    04-19-20 02:33 PM
    I have both a Motion and a black edition Keyone.

I actually find that my Motion is a little bit faster than my Keyone. I heard from somewhere that a Keyone uses more processing for having a physical keyboard.

All in all, the Motion is still very much usable, but it will occasionally run into low memory issues. The phone will benefit from rebooting a couple times a week.

The bigger problem is that the Motion was a low production phone and therefore the price is still very high right now if you are looking to buy one, that at the price that people are charging them for, it might not be worth the money.
    04-23-20 12:51 AM