Just got the May update for my Bell BlackBerry Motion. Little over 280 MB. I was pleasantly surprised to see it downloading this morning.
    05-28-18 06:15 AM
    I received it this morning as well , so what's this going to better or worsen lol ?
    05-28-18 10:17 AM
    Me as well. I'm pretending I caused this by calling Friday and complaining bitterly to business support. haha

Does still really bug me that Bell has no schedule of upcoming OS updates, apparently even tech support has no warning either.
    05-28-18 10:19 AM
    Me as well. I'm pretending I caused this by calling Friday and complaining bitterly to business support. haha

Does still really bug me that Bell has no schedule of upcoming OS updates, apparently even tech support has no warning either.
    Telus has no schedule either, more of a history when one finds it. At one time they did but way back in 2015.

Think all these carriers plain and simply hate to commit now. Better, for them, having the freedom to do it when they please and don't have to answer when things are late.
    05-28-18 10:50 AM
    Received May update for Telus today.
    05-28-18 03:42 PM
    as well as on Fido
    05-28-18 04:01 PM
    I installed the may update and now my phone is slow at unlocking! From a black locked screen and doing a fingerprint scan to unlock I sometimes wait almost 10 seconds !!
    05-30-18 05:38 PM
    I installed the may update and now my phone is slow at unlocking! From a black locked screen and doing a fingerprint scan to unlock I sometimes wait almost 10 seconds !!
    Hold power for 32 seconds to force hard reset.
    05-31-18 08:22 AM
    Is it just me or is the new update making the phone run out of battery faster?🤔
    05-31-18 10:56 AM
    Telus has no schedule either, more of a history when one finds it. At one time they did but way back in 2015.

Think all these carriers plain and simply hate to commit now. Better, for them, having the freedom to do it when they please and don't have to answer when things are late.
    I have spoken to reps from Bell about updates.. They have it available on the 5th or shortly after.. And then.. They "test" it on their network to make sure everything is OK. Same with Rogers and Telus they just don't post it as upcoming like Rogers do.
    05-31-18 11:07 AM
    Is it just me or is the new update making the phone run out of battery faster?🤔
    Agreed. Mine has been taking a beating since. Might go back to April I have that one stashed on PC
    05-31-18 11:08 AM
    Received this morning in the U.S. on AT&T.
    05-31-18 01:13 PM
    I found that as well!
    05-31-18 09:15 PM
    Have not noticed this. On May update. T-mo USA.
    06-01-18 07:51 AM
    Agreed. Mine has been taking a beating since. Might go back to April I have that one stashed on PC
    How can I do that? I need to do it alsooo!
    06-01-18 10:06 AM
    How can I do that? I need to do it alsooo!
    Check for the April thread in motion forum. Should still be there.. If not I have it and will upload a little later
    06-02-18 07:43 AM
    Mine started acting up a couple weeks prior to the May update (was still on March). Thought maybe it was an app causing issue but try as I might could seem to find, nor rectify by adjusting various settings... all my other Androids run pretty much same apps/settings w/o issue. So bit the bullet wiping Motion doing a fresh install, guess we'll find out this week if it did the trick as too early to know yet although does seem better.
    06-03-18 06:47 PM
    Check for the April thread in motion forum. Should still be there.. If not I have it and will upload a little later
    Hi, TheDutch.

I just looked for the April threat but didn't find it anywhere here.

Is there any chance you can help me to revert the Android version to the April one? My Motion is now running out of battery in just one day of use while it used to last two days and a bit more....

I really need your help! 😞

Thank you!!!
    06-03-18 10:00 PM
    Hi, TheDutch.

I just looked for the April threat but didn't find it anywhere here.

Is there any chance you can help me to revert the Android version to the April one? My Motion is now running out of battery in just one day of use while it used to last two days and a bit more....

I really need your help! 😞

Thank you!!!
    I have it in PC. When home later I'll upload and drop the mega link in here 👍👍
    maryahshdid likes this.
    06-05-18 01:57 PM
    I have it in PC. When home later I'll upload and drop the mega link in here 👍👍
    Thanks!

I'm looking forward to it and the explanation of what to do to revert it 😅

Thank you very much!n
    06-05-18 06:45 PM
    Here's a question: if I reset the phone to all new, will I get the old software system as this one is giving me a headache?
    Cause I have no idea how to revert it to the April update and @TheDutch20 must be really busy and I really don't want to bother him any longer...
    06-07-18 03:07 PM
    Here's a question: if I reset the phone to all new, will I get the old software system as this one is giving me a headache?
    Cause I have no idea how to revert it to the April update and @TheDutch20 must be really busy and I really don't want to bother him any longer...
    Try to find universal for March... April for me is just as bad..
    06-07-18 05:04 PM
    Try to find universal for March... April for me is just as bad..
    But I have no idea where to find that 😭
    06-07-18 07:24 PM
    But I have no idea where to find that 😭
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...sting-1139741/
    06-07-18 07:53 PM
    Hi, TheDutch20.

I have downloaded 2 times the link and at the end, while finishing it stays like it never downloaded...

Am I missing any previous step?
    06-07-18 09:58 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD