I always got blackberry flagship models like passport and priv. I am patiently waiting for real blackberry smartphone!
    10-10-17 10:37 AM
    I always got blackberry flagship models like passport and priv. I am patiently waiting for real blackberry smartphone!
    Lol

The KEYone didn't count for you?
    10-10-17 11:24 AM
    Lol

The KEYone didn't count for you?
    Even though I had two keyone in the past, I can’t say it’s a flagship model. It’s aimed for corporate/enterprise users.
    10-10-17 11:32 AM
    Would love to see white versions of BlackBerry's come back. A white KEYone and Motion would be awesome.
    10-12-17 03:16 AM
    It's funny the things people use to say about Apple users.... mostly apply to those that blindly follow the "brand" these days.

My view, is if it makes you happy.... that's really all that matters. Motion is "designed" for certain needs, won't appeal to the average user and thus won't be competitive in the consumer market. But there in no reason a few can't enjoy it for now.
    Agreed. At this point it's more about price and personal taste than anything else. Specs are less important than ever.

Is $500 midrange phone territory? Well I guess so, if they keep raising the price of these flagships. But the writing is on the wall, you don't have to be a genius to see what they're doing.

Anyone remember when they used to make phones out of plastic? I love plastic. It's cheap and durable
    10-12-17 04:04 PM
    Nah. If anyone is whining about the lack of a file manager I've concluded those folks will never be happy given how simple it is to download one from Google Play lol. The time spent complaining about it would be better served by just opening Google play.
    But but the big bad Google Play lol 😂
    10-12-17 04:30 PM
    On the fact sheet they've listed "File manager" under Android preloads. I assume it's more than the hidden settings file manager if they've pointed it out like that?
    I found this in a YouTube video. I use a Priv so I'm not sure if this is an Android N thing. Is this what you're taking about?

Here is the video:
    Attached Thumbnails Launched!-94409.jpg  
    10-13-17 09:57 AM
    I found this in a YouTube video. I use a Priv so I'm not sure if this is an Android N thing. Is this what you're taking about?

Here is the video:
    Nice find! Assuming those are taken from a Motion that seems to imply a separate File Manager app as I don't think the hidden settings file manager shows there.
    10-13-17 12:17 PM
    No, the -6 is the same as the -1 (international). North America GSM is the -2.
    I have the Selfridges version of the Keyone and have no radio issues here in Canada, so should be same with the 6 version then?

I have several EOL (broken screens and cameras on all of them) Dtek60's need to replace ASAP.
    10-13-17 03:46 PM
    Nice find! Assuming those are taken from a Motion that seems to imply a separate File Manager app as I don't think the hidden settings file manager shows there.
    Attached Thumbnails Launched!-94467.jpg  
    Invictus0 likes this.
    10-13-17 03:58 PM
    I have the Selfridges version of the Keyone and have no radio issues here in Canada, so should be same with the 6 version then?

I have several EOL (broken screens and cameras on all of them) Dtek60's need to replace ASAP.
    For the most part; the -1/6 are missing LTE 29, 30, and 66. Bell and Telus use 29 for carrier aggregation (i.e. faster downloads), while 66 is in use by Freedom. It's not like it won't work at all, just that the band mix is more advantageous with the -2.
    herbersh likes this.
    10-13-17 05:31 PM
    Thanks Thurask. On the ball as usual.
    10-13-17 05:45 PM
    For the most part; the -1/6 are missing LTE 29, 30, and 66. Bell and Telus use 29 for carrier aggregation (i.e. faster downloads), while 66 is in use by Freedom. It's not like it won't work at all, just that the band mix is more advantageous with the -2.
    So the -6 should be good for Rogers then? If so, dual SIM Motion, here I come!
    10-13-17 06:31 PM
    So the -6 should be good for Rogers then? If so, dual SIM Motion, here I come!
    Band-wise, yes, but if the BBB100-7 on T-Mobile thread is any indication, you might be in danger of losing some features on the network.
    10-13-17 07:42 PM
    Looks like it's confirmed!
    10-13-17 08:10 PM
    Just cancelled my pre-order on the motion, second delay from BB, axiom have moved the date twice, saying BlackBerry have not sent stock yet.
    10-25-17 05:44 AM
91 ... 234