The battery is bigger
    10-08-17 12:28 PM
    If the battery life is phenomenal and if the phone has decent performance and if it really sells for $450 then... I may be in.
    10-08-17 01:04 PM
    Great. I was hoping the screen would be 5.5 inches. will not be losing screen coming from Dtek 60 or Priv.

Time to show my true DEVOTION and buy the BlackBerry MOTION!!!!
    Anything in the 5-5.5 range is good for me. I would not go bigger than 5.5.
    10-08-17 01:06 PM
    Now this is the perfect business/enterprise device. I don't play games, no Facebook, no social media. just work related use...plus BlackBerry security and long battery life. I prefer to have the battery life instead of a high end chip that opens an app a half a second faster with worse battery life. plus that BlackBerry logo on the home button is cool.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    10-08-17 01:16 PM
    If the battery life is phenomenal and if the phone has decent performance and if it really sells for $450 then... I may be in.
    32hrs of mixed battery use compared to 26hrs on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ_QYSVgVYk/
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    10-08-17 02:21 PM
    I think $450 excellent price since google pixel 2 is $650. It’s $200 cheaper and blackberry motion will have better updates with better spec.
    10-08-17 02:44 PM
    I think $450 excellent price since google pixel 2 is $650. It’s $200 cheaper and blackberry motion will have better updates with better spec.
    Better updates and specs than Pixel 2?

Pixel 2 have SD835 and monthly updates at the beginning of each month. Plus probably 2 OS upgrades vs one or none from BlackBerry for Motion.
    Price, better security at the beginning, BlackBerry services (if you like them) and battery are reasons to choose Motion vs Pixel 2, but not specs and updates.
    10-08-17 03:23 PM
    Any information about SoC used, RAM and camera?
    Launched!-blackberry-motion-fact-sheet.jpg
    seletok, Bay 13 and stlabrat like this.
    10-08-17 03:41 PM
    Converting Dh1,699 to US$ is roughly $462. So I think it should be for $449

Posted via CB10
    Not sure. from 1700 riyals you get 370 euros aprox.
    10-08-17 04:19 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlackBerry Motion Fact sheet.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	430425
    Any info on the included file manager?
    10-08-17 04:30 PM
    Any info on the included file manager?
    Not really sure what you're asking. You mean the Locker and Locker Mode?

- LOCKER
    Hide photos, private messages and confidential documents in your personal Locker - an encrypted, secure zone that can only be accessed with the fingerprint sensor or your password.

- LOCKER MODE
    Not all pictures are meant to be shared. On Locker Mode, you can take photos of weekend escapades, private selfies or confidential documents with the fingerprint sensor and these images are password-protected, and not uploaded to the cloud. Plus, now you can save digital copies of documents, business cards or receipts with the built-in scanner.
    It's the same thing that has been on Alcatel devices for a while now, if we're being keeping things 100 lol.
    10-08-17 04:32 PM
    Not really sure what you're asking. You mean the Locker and Locker Mode?

It's the same thing that has been on Alcatel devices for a while now, if we're being keeping things 100 lol.
    On the fact sheet they've listed "File manager" under Android preloads. I assume it's more than the hidden settings file manager if they've pointed it out like that?
    10-08-17 05:39 PM
    So that chin on the phone isn't capacitive ? It would have help set it apart from the crowd.
    10-08-17 05:39 PM
    On the fact sheet they've listed "File manager" under Android preloads. I assume it's more than the hidden settings file manager if they've pointed it out like that?
    If anything, it's just the standard TCL/Alcatel file manager but logically, the Locker and Locker Mode feature would imply a file manager above and beyond the hidden system one. Pointless to have such a feature if there's no file manager lol.
    Invictus0 likes this.
    10-08-17 05:40 PM
    If anything, it's just the standard TCL/Alcatel file manager but logically, the Locker and Locker Mode feature would imply a file manager above and beyond the hidden system one. Pointless to have such a feature if there's no file manager lol.
    Interesting, if it's a full blown file manager that should make some fans happy. Hopefully they at least bring it to the Keyone if it is.
    10-08-17 05:50 PM
    Interesting, if it's a full blown file manager that should make some fans happy. Hopefully they at least bring it to the Keyone if it is.
    Nah. If anyone is whining about the lack of a file manager I've concluded those folks will never be happy given how simple it is to download one from Google Play lol. The time spent complaining about it would be better served by just opening Google play.
    10-08-17 05:51 PM
    Nah. If anyone is whining about the lack of a file manager I've concluded those folks will never be happy given how simple it is to download one from Google Play lol. The time spent complaining about it would be better served by just opening Google play.
    And before they complain about how first party is always better, keep in mind, the BB10 file manager still doesn't have select all.
    valer466 likes this.
    10-08-17 05:55 PM
    And before they complain about how first party is always better, keep in mind, the BB10 file manager still doesn't have select all.
    I'm pretty sure your italics imply some form of sarcasm but you probably would have been safe to speak in a more definitive past tense.
    10-08-17 06:03 PM
    I'm pretty sure your italics imply some form of sarcasm but you probably would have been safe to speak in a more definitive past tense.
    It's not dead, it's pining for the fjords.
    jamesharmeling and valer466 like this.
    10-08-17 06:04 PM

The first Dual SIM BlackBerry? Aurora already did this. Hmmm, where can I find this phone. Definitely want it!!
    10-08-17 06:14 PM
    The first Dual SIM BlackBerry? Aurora already did this. Hmmm, where can I find this phone. Definitely want it!!
    The first dual SIM device in the Middle East; neither the Aurora nor the Indian KEYone were sold there.
    10-08-17 06:34 PM
    True, I agree that $450 USD is a great price compared to the $1,000 Flagship phones out now. I always buy my phones outright from BB or now Amazon, Best Buy. No need to spend that much. Unless Blackberry Mobile come out with a higher spec chip device with a 5000 mAh battery that would equal the Motion's estimated battery life... I am good with this Motion phone and price point. Plenty of extra cash left over for phone cases and Xmas shopping.
    10-08-17 07:41 PM
    32hrs of mixed battery use compared to 26hrs on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ_QYSVgVYk/
    Really curious how are they achieving 6 hours more than the KEYone given just a 500 mAh increase in size but also the screen is an inch bigger.
    Obviously it's running a newer version of Nougat.
    Wonder if that means in that software KEYone will also see an increase in battery life?

Posted via CB10
    10-08-17 08:35 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlackBerry Motion Fact sheet.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	430425
    Thanks!
    I'd prefer SD626 and 64GB of storage if it's hybrid dual SIM, but looking really good.
    Let's hope we can get it in Spain soon
    10-09-17 12:33 AM
    I just preordered expected delivery 22nd October.
    10-09-17 01:46 AM
91 1234