Anybody swapped from KeyOne to Motion? Currently I have a 64GB KeyOne but thinking about changing it.
    Any first hand experiences?
    Thank you!
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-20-18 07:39 PM
    Yep..been there!

Camera is certainly better on the KEYone (just a little). Although the 64 gb is a nice perk of your KEYone... the motion seems a little snappier. Battery life on the motion is superior (hard to believe huh?) Both are very well made devices. I have no regrets outside of sometimes missing the accuracy of the physical keyboard but I love the motion.
    01-20-18 09:11 PM
    Anybody swapped from KeyOne to Motion? Currently I have a 64GB KeyOne but thinking about changing it.
    Thank you!
    I have one... you want it... let's make a deal.. I would love a physical keyboard again
    01-20-18 09:23 PM
    Thank you!
    As the other chap said it is a great device. I miss the screen size with the keyboard always there and ready. Motion is a tank too though. Solid builds for sure.
    Pistooli likes this.
    01-20-18 09:24 PM
    I have one... you want it... let's make a deal.. I would love a physical keyboard again
    Where are you at?
    01-20-18 09:38 PM
    Where are you at?
    Located in Canada between Toronto and Kingston Ontario. You??
    01-20-18 09:52 PM
    I would love to do that, but sadly I am in Europe... I mean for the purpose of the deal...
    01-21-18 02:18 AM
    As the other chap said it is a great device. I miss the screen size with the keyboard always there and ready. Motion is a tank too though. Solid builds for sure.
    Yep, that's my only real concern really. Believe it or not I am typing this on the virtual keyboard of the KeyOne... speaking about remaining screen size.
    01-21-18 02:20 AM
    I would love to do that, but sadly I am in Europe... I mean for the purpose of the deal...
    Send me a pm. I will check it late include your pin or email. I will semd photos of my device. And w can go from there? If yes cool ( very cool if no.. Oh well). Lol
    01-21-18 07:56 AM
    I get why PKB aficionados would opt for a KeyOne over some other Android flagship, almost all of which are slabs. I don't understand, however, the value proposition of buying a TCL Motion (slab) over say, a Samsung flagship. It's my understanding that the Samsung is faster, has a better screen and is comparably priced. Perhaps the TCL/BB cognoscenti can enlighten me as to where I've departed the path of enlightenment here. LOL.
    01-21-18 08:12 AM
    I get why PKB aficionados would opt for a KeyOne over some other Android flagship, almost all of which are slabs. I don't understand, however, the value proposition of buying a TCL Motion (slab) over say, a Samsung flagship. It's my understanding that the Samsung is faster, has a better screen and is comparably priced. Perhaps the TCL/BB cognoscenti can enlighten me as to where I've departed the path of enlightenment here. LOL.
    I'm not sure what OEM Android Flsgships you're seeing at same price to Motion. I'll pay a small premium for BBAndroid plus another small premium for PKB. So I'll pay $50 or so extra for Motion and $100 or so for KEYone.

I also only consider devices sold through carriers as option for support reasons like warranty and full compatibility.
    01-21-18 09:35 AM
    Like I said, I understand the PKB differentiator. Are you saying the BB flavor of Android is the secret sauce that makes the Motion an attractive alternative to a Samsung flagship model?
    01-21-18 09:53 AM
    Like I said, I understand the PKB differentiator. Are you saying the BB flavor of Android is the secret sauce that makes the Motion an attractive alternative to a Samsung flagship model?
    If you want super high end specs then grab a Samsung. If you want a device that's a workhorse and will get you through the day...get a battery life it insane
    01-21-18 11:46 AM
    Here in Canada I haven't found a Samsung "flagship" too be anywhere near the price of the Motion unless I'm missing something. I considered more than just speed, screen, etc when we chose the Motion and so far have no regrets. Besides, Samsung and their curved displays turn me off big time so until that changes no more Sammy for me... Already own S7/S7 Edge.
    01-21-18 11:46 AM
    Had a Keyone Black for two months. A superb device. Had to sell it, though. Then got a Motion. Still regret the sale, would go back to Keyone in a heartbeat. The camera (better by a long shot) the keyboard (it's clear, no comments, still having a hard time adjusting to the screen thing), the feel in the hand (ideal overall dimensions), the curved edges (more comfortable and easier to hold single-handedly), the screen (although neither of them has an AMOLED screen, KEYone's colors seem brighter and more vibrant, probably due to the different aspect ratio), the fingerprint sensor (it's so awful on the Motion that I was forced to disable it - three to four futile attempts at unlocking your phone stretch your patience too thin). Otherwise, the Motion is a decent phone.
    01-21-18 12:41 PM
    The flagship you keep referring to is $750 USD. The LG flagship is $600 USD. Other similar Android flagships are $600-$800 for similar dimensions and size.

The Motion is a mid-tier device from everything I've seen. Here in USA, it sells for $450 USD. The Motion is 25%-40% less than Android flagships and in my opinion is worth $450. Close enough to flagship specs, huge battery and BBAndroid. I value BBAndroid over regular Android for about $50 USD premium.
    01-21-18 01:03 PM
    I moved from K1 Black edition to Motion, why?

waterproof
    bigger screen
    battery life
    Pistooli likes this.
    01-23-18 01:16 PM
    I moved from K1 Black edition to Motion, why?

waterproof
    bigger screen
    battery life
    Water resistant... not proof. Lacking a bit in camera. No physical keyboard. Some prefer that instead and motion screen size is less then keyone since it is got a smaller keyboard...
    01-23-18 01:50 PM