Hey guys,

Any way to reduce the sensitivity of your vkb, or at least disable swipe down to get to symbols? TOO OFTEN when moving from top of the board to the bottom, it reads a drag, and then I do things like this "th@s" instead of "things". I never had this issue with my Z30. I know it's mostly a muscle memory thing. But right now, it's incredibly frustrating with how much slower I need to type...
    01-10-18 09:57 AM
    I'm noticing the same thing, but I don't think it's a sensitivity thing vs some bug that was introduced at some point as I'm making a conscious effort not to swipe at all and I still occasionally get @ or $ symbols and no other symbols anywhere else on the keyboard..

In general, I'm noticing that the keyboard on the Motion is more finicky than the version I had on my Priv..
    skilas likes this.
    01-10-18 08:30 PM
    I've made the same observation and could not understand why the @ kept coming up when typing words ending in "ing"...hope there is a software fix soon.
    skilas likes this.
    01-10-18 11:07 PM
    I'm going to lose it soon on this keyboard. I make so many more mistakes on this vkb than I ever did on my Z30 or Priv. I either have to continually keep fixing my typing, or type at a snail's pace. It's maddening. I use a Priv all day at work (vkb only). Today wrote up some long emails. I typed at lighting speed, and none of the issues I STILL have with the Motion. I really hope there's a software update soon.
    01-23-18 11:22 PM
    Hello! Could it be that the "Glove Mode" is enabled on your Motion?

Settings --> Gestures --> Glove Mode

With this setting on, the Motion screen becomes more sensitive, also the virtual keyboard.
    01-24-18 02:33 AM
    Hello! Could it be that the "Glove Mode" is enabled on your Motion?

Settings --> Gestures --> Glove Mode

With this setting on, the Motion screen becomes more sensitive, also the virtual keyboard.
    Thanks for the suggestion, but it's off.
    01-24-18 09:09 AM