@Carjackd Cool photos. Can you explain what the padlocks on the wall are for?
    PS Whoever designed the graphics and did the lighting, it is really nice: Classy.
    Last edited by Sigewif; 11-10-17 at 03:13 AM.
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-10-17 03:01 AM
    Are these Motion or Keyone origin photos posted here?
    11-10-17 08:21 AM
    PS Whoever designed the graphics and did the lighting, it is really nice: Classy.
    Total Toronto vibe! The padlocks I believe represented security (dtek)
    11-10-17 07:39 PM
    Are these Motion or Keyone origin photos posted here?
    From the Motion launch even in Toronto on Wednesday evening
    11-10-17 07:39 PM
    Well you got me Jackd up about tomorrow..........
    The Real Black Friday Set in Motion
    Friday November 10th yeah....
    Hope you were able to get one. Bell had two in stock. They wouldn't sell either to me for full price as I'm not a bell customer. Let's see what Telus has to say.
    11-10-17 07:41 PM
    So which phone or camera did you use to take pictures? Great job.... keep posting in Motion Stickies. Like to see some action shots in Motion..
    Today had a Motion in hand . Sure feels and looks great. What a beautiful solid device. Makes my Dtek60 look so fragile in comparison.
    11-10-17 08:43 PM
    So which phone or camera did you use to take pictures? Great job.... keep posting in Motion Stickies. Like to see some action shots in Motion..
    Today had a Motion in hand . Sure feels and looks great. What a beautiful solid device. Makes my Dtek60 look so fragile in comparison.
    Sorry...gotcha! I was shooting via my KEYone
    11-10-17 08:44 PM
    Just adding a couple more
    11-10-17 08:49 PM
    Hope you were able to get one. Bell had two in stock. They wouldn't sell either to me for full price as I'm not a bell customer. Let's see what Telus has to say.
    Checked it out but waiting . I usually wait now for a month after or so to buy from non-carrier. Then you have more control over plan. Use to buy it on day one but tired of keeping up with Jone's 😀
    Attached Thumbnails It's On! Blackberry Motion Release Party in Toronto #The6 #Unstoppable-49877.jpg  
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-10-17 08:50 PM
    Sadly with 2 keyone replacement and now my dtek60 stuck at repair center since Oct 18 I will pass on the motion, I'm done with TCL hardware! Never had problems with blackberry hardware before, since TCL is now making it, it's just problem...
    Get ahold of blackberry and they'll replace it for you, my friend just had his mess up and he contacted them,they sent him a brand new one. I think you're not talking to the right people.
    DonMcaskin likes this.
    11-10-17 10:35 PM
    A couple more sorry it's the collector in me blackberry 5810 their first smartphone along side their most recent BlackBerry Motion https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...eed8226951.jpg
    Don't be sorry, post some more pictures I enjoy looking at them.
    Carjackd and the brother like this.
    11-10-17 10:35 PM
    Nice pics!!
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-10-17 11:04 PM
    From the Motion launch even in Toronto on Wednesday evening
    i'm saying which device took them?
    11-11-17 12:52 AM
    i'm saying which device took them?
    KEYone.

Posted via CB10
    mrsimon and Carjackd like this.
    11-11-17 03:15 AM
    KEYone.

Posted via CB10
    Just as well!
    11-11-17 04:01 AM
    Actually, the padlocks were not on a wall but on a row of lockers, meant to highlight the new software features included with the BlackBerry Motion - the BlackBerry Locker app and it's accompanying secure BlackBerry File Manager application. Select attendees were provided a locker number and combination and a subset of those who had lockers were lucky enough to take home a gift from BlackBerry Mobile. It was similar to the wall of keys they had for the Canadian launch of the KEY one.
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-12-17 03:34 PM
    Actually, the padlocks were not on a wall but on a row of lockers, meant to highlight the new software features included with the BlackBerry Motion - the BlackBerry Locker app and it's accompanying secure BlackBerry File Manager application. Select attendees were provided a locker number and combination and a subset of those who had lockers were lucky enough to take home a gift from BlackBerry Mobile. It was similar to the wall of keys they had for the Canadian launch of the KEY one.
    Awesome idea , somebody's got a good imagination. Thinking out of the BB Box. That's what makes BlackBerry Unique than all the other cookie cutter phones .
    the brother likes this.
    11-12-17 03:48 PM
    What were some of the gifts won from the locker?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-17 05:04 PM
    What were some of the gifts won from the locker?

Posted via CB10
    I’m assuming it was all press as the party was press and VIP only. I can only assume they all took a phone home with them
    11-12-17 08:52 PM
    I’m assuming it was all press as the party was press and VIP only. I can only assume they all took a phone home with them
    Did you also get a Motion to take along?

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    11-13-17 12:03 AM
    Did you also get a Motion to take along?

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    No motion for me I was just happy to be in attendance and get hands on with the device .
    11-13-17 08:20 AM
    No motion for me I was just happy to be in attendance and get hands on with the device .
    Likewise, just thankful enough to be a guest and interact with some awesome folks. There were a few local celebs in attendance too. Everyone was super nice and I finally got to meet the fan they call Carjackd!
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-13-17 09:13 AM
    Likewise, just thankful enough to be a guest and interact with some awesome folks. There were a few local celebs in attendance too. Everyone was super nice and I finally got to meet the fan they call Carjackd!
    OK, let's just keep to the highlights and not the low points of the event
    11-13-17 09:56 AM
48 12