NewEgg has them....

TLP038B1
    08-31-19 01:14 PM
    Had no intention of replacing my motion, but device died this week. Appears to be sudden battery failure, had been working well. No, I can't find a replacement battery anywhere. BBMo says they don't make them, repair places can't source them. Hate to quit on teh device, because I planned to use it waiting for a motion 2. Would you have a battery from one of your damaged devices I could purchase?
    Check here: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ollen-1174626/

Claim the Alcatel A7 uses the same battery.
    09-05-19 07:36 AM
    It's supposed to be compatible with all GSM networks. I'm on AT&T, I believe T-Mobile is the same.

So far I'm pretty happy with the phone. It has taken me a long time to set it up the way I like, (it has a million options), but I'm enjoying it.
    A little hard to see outdoors, but I don't have the brightness all the way up.
    Speakers are very loud. 😊
    Flip camera works fine.
    I'm charging every other day.
    It's getting easier to put the Motion in the drawer 😆
    So far, so good.
    Biggest problem right now is no availability in the US. I think I got the last one from Amazon. Seller told me he is waiting for more from Asus.

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60>Motion>S7 active>Zenfone6
    My Motion does wifi-calling on T-Mo flawlessly. So for it to "work" on T-Mo, it would have to do wifi-calling, at least for those of us who need it -- does it do AT&T wifi-calling?
    09-05-19 09:00 AM
    My Motion does wifi-calling on T-Mo flawlessly. So for it to "work" on T-Mo, it would have to do wifi-calling, at least for those of us who need it -- does it do AT&T wifi-calling?
    There is a setting for WIFI calling. I haven't tried it.
    09-05-19 09:11 AM
    I don't want those some pre loaded app in samsung, iPhone and chinese phone.
    the unwanted app can't removed out of phone.
    This^^^
    No crApp, you can uninstall what you don't want or need and choose what permissions your apps can use. Without junk running in the background the battery lasted days.
    Anything on the market do that?
    Lost my Motion which was my <3 forever phone.
    09-07-19 01:05 PM
    This^^^
    No crApp, you can uninstall what you don't want or need and choose what permissions your apps can use. Without junk running in the background the battery lasted days.
    Anything on the market do that?
    Lost my Motion which was my <3 forever phone.
    Nokia 7.1 which is what I'm using. On Android 9, very fast security updates. You can buy it outright in the States as low as $250, that's the lowest I've seen it anyway.
    09-07-19 04:49 PM
    Personally, I'm very close to getting a Pixel 3. I'm currently thinking about changing my plan on Telus. If I do it, I will likely get a new device. If not to replace my Motion, at least for fun (depending on the price). I want to get a Key2, because I feel like this may be the last chance to get one. But it's still full price... Pixel 3 is on sale. I just want to see if more discounts will show up with the Pixel 4 so close to being announced.

And I believe they said no new announcements in 2019 for BBmobile.
    09-10-19 12:08 PM
    Nokia 7.1 which is what I'm using. On Android 9, very fast security updates. You can buy it outright in the States as low as $250, that's the lowest I've seen it anyway.
    Can you do this https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...esome-1114355/ to it? (DeGoogle)
    09-10-19 01:07 PM
    Personally, I'm very close to getting a Pixel 3. I'm currently thinking about changing my plan on Telus. If I do it, I will likely get a new device. If not to replace my Motion, at least for fun (depending on the price). I want to get a Key2, because I feel like this may be the last chance to get one. But it's still full price... Pixel 3 is on sale. I just want to see if more discounts will show up with the Pixel 4 so close to being announced.

And I believe they said no new announcements in 2019 for BBmobile.
    So I pulled the trigger today, and got a Pixel 3. There was a great deal right now, and couldn't pass it up.

Now the question remains, do I install Hub?!
    09-11-19 12:06 AM
    A Motion 2.
    09-12-19 06:55 AM
    Great choice! I don't regret my decision one bit , I jumped on pixel 3xl after using BlackBerry for ever ! On Android 10 already and running BlackBerry keyboard thru cobalt! Hopefully BlackBerry sells it officially one day . BlackBerry vkb is gold !
    So I pulled the trigger today, and got a Pixel 3. There was a great deal right now, and couldn't pass it up.

Now the question remains, do I install Hub?!
    skilas likes this.
    09-16-19 01:41 PM
    Picked up a new Pixel XL for next to nothing. Subscribed to the hub and BBM Enterprise, running cobalt's apk for using the BlackBerry keyboard, and running full gestures on Android 10. I feels like I'm on my z30 again with the most awesome camera finally ... lol.
    dan99x99, Mecca EL, skilas and 1 others like this.
    09-16-19 09:24 PM
    I have no problem with my Motion so far...
    if not motion 2 is coming out, I will wait till my motion can't breath anymore
    Same here. I'll use it until it's inconvenient to use anymore. After that, if there's no BlackBerry replacement, I'll probably look into a Galaxy Note.
    09-24-19 12:40 PM
    my workhorse ( motion) is still going strong ..
    If There is no motion when it dies I will go with mate pro
    especially now that I'm sure you CA upload the Google services..

my daughter has the p30 lite and what I can say is wow ..its not even the pro..
    09-24-19 02:38 PM
    Check here: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ollen-1174626/

Claim the Alcatel A7 uses the same battery.
    Replaced the motion battery with the Alcatel A7 battery TLP038B1 from Newegg. Device is perfect again, but battery manufacture date was October 2017. Hope it lasts.
    skilas likes this.
    09-24-19 02:47 PM
    Replaced the motion battery with the Alcatel A7 battery TLP038B1 from Newegg. Device is perfect again, but battery manufacture date was October 2017. Hope it lasts.
    Not sure if you saw this @scrannel

BS Gopher, if you remember, let us know how the battery lasts. Few of us have recommended this solution as there aren’t really alternatives.
    09-24-19 03:07 PM
    Uuggg.... I hate to say it, but I think I'm going to make a move to a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ today.

I have an e-commerce business that I run, and do most of it from my phone. It has my poor Motion on redline

The features of the Note are actually pretty awesome.

This will be the first time ever that my smart phone won't be a Black Berry...

https://www.androidauthority.com/bes...ss-use-782294/
    skilas likes this.
    09-28-19 10:23 AM
192 ... 678