I will buy this phone of it comes to us carriers and I hope it does
    TCM01 likes this.
    10-10-17 09:27 AM
    I will to actually! Its been awhile since I've been exited for a new BlackBerry to come out, as much as I love the pkb I would like to try a full touch screen BlackBerry which imo is the the way to go

Posted via CB10
    10-10-17 11:09 AM
    Add me to the list!
    10-10-17 11:38 AM
    Me as well
    10-30-17 12:01 AM
    Hoping it shows up unlocked in the States. Really hoping a better model comes out ... maybe more storage.
    10-30-17 02:31 PM
    Verizon, are you paying attention?
    10-31-17 12:06 PM
    Verizon, are you paying attention?
    Beg AT&T first. Verizon lets them be the crash test dummy first. Verizon, learned their lessons from the Storm and the Z30.
    10-31-17 02:24 PM
    I want the unlocked carrier free thing.
    10-31-17 06:09 PM
    I want the unlocked carrier free thing.
    At this stage of BBMo life as new company and small infrastructure, might be a better idea to have carrier support in case of warranty needs. I bought PRIV carrier locked and DTEK factory unlocked. At this point I'm looking at KEYone and I'll buy it with my AT&T business account carrier locked only because I want less hassle to repair or replace versus the supposed quicker updates. The disparity between carrier locked and factory unlocked doesn't seem as bad as it use to be.
    10-31-17 07:16 PM
    At this stage of BBMo life as new company and small infrastructure, might be a better idea to have carrier support in case of warranty needs. I bought PRIV carrier locked and DTEK factory unlocked. At this point I'm looking at KEYone and I'll buy it with my AT&T business account carrier locked only because I want less hassle to repair or replace versus the supposed quicker updates. The disparity between carrier locked and factory unlocked doesn't seem as bad as it use to be.
    That's a good point, Keyone users with lifted screens simply had to return the device to their local carrier store for an exchange, right?
    10-31-17 08:11 PM
    That's a good point, Keyone users with lifted screens simply had to return the device to their local carrier store for an exchange, right?
    I'm with AT&T. That's what happens with them. I'm not sure what happened with Canada or UK...
    Invictus0 likes this.
    10-31-17 09:49 PM
    Waiting for US, too. Want it unlocked. Bought my PRIV unlocked and prefer to stay off contract with AT&T (or any of the carriers).
    11-01-17 10:31 AM
    Waiting for US, too. Want it unlocked. Bought my PRIV unlocked and prefer to stay off contract with AT&T (or any of the carriers).
    Pay full price upfront with AT&T, there's no contract. With BBMo limited infrastructure right now, having carrier hardware support through AT&T is asset not liability.
    11-01-17 10:57 AM
    Pay full price upfront with AT&T, there's no contract. With BBMo limited infrastructure right now, having carrier hardware support through AT&T is asset not liability.
    I'll see what the pricing is. Had I done that with the Priv, I would've paid more than I did straight from BB. And received no benefit.
    11-01-17 06:47 PM
    I'll see what the pricing is. Had I done that with the Priv, I would've paid more than I did straight from BB. And received no benefit.
    The difference is that ShopBB had the BB infrastructure behind it. BBMo isn't the same level of infrastructure at this point. Not even close.
    11-01-17 06:55 PM
    The difference is that ShopBB had the BB infrastructure behind it. BBMo isn't the same level of infrastructure at this point. Not even close.
    So, I shouldn't break it and also wait to buy until after defects (if any) are worked out. I got it, trust me. Bought enough phones over the years.
    11-01-17 09:12 PM
    After buying several AT&T locked Privs, and then comparing them to the unlocked version I'm using now, I'll never buy another carrier locked phone. Major difference in performance and issues between them in my opinion. MMS problems, overheating, GPS issues, and general slowness have been issues I've seen on the AT&T ones, and not on the unlocked.
    11-01-17 11:40 PM
    After buying several AT&T locked Privs, and then comparing them to the unlocked version I'm using now, I'll never buy another carrier locked phone. Major difference in performance and issues between them in my opinion. MMS problems, overheating, GPS issues, and general slowness have been issues I've seen on the AT&T ones, and not on the unlocked.
    Yet, I had the complete opposite experience. Shouldn't exist nowadays either way. However, I think BBMo is building a lean infrastructure to save money, leverage carrier support and prove to carriers that BBMo supports a primary carrier distribution model...
    11-03-17 10:14 AM
    With that kind of chin no way!

Next phone for me is either the upcoming S9 or the X

My k1 will most likely be my last BlackBerry.

This silliness by TCL is frustrating as was BlackBerry with the 10. What's the point of going along with these games?
    11-03-17 12:34 PM

This silliness by TCL is frustrating as was BlackBerry with the 10. What's the point of going along with these games?
    What silliness ??
    11-04-17 10:20 AM
    What silliness ??
    Not announcing any US carriers by now for the TCL Motion is silly.

Why the bezels? Is it because of a large battery or save cost on a slightly smaller screen as compared to the S8 or X?
    11-04-17 01:06 PM
    Not announcing any US carriers by now for the TCL Motion is silly.

Why the bezels? Is it because of a large battery or save cost on a slightly smaller screen as compared to the S8 or X?
    How do they announce carriers if no USA carriers have ordered the device? You think carriers are lined up to buy from BBMo when BBMo doesn't have the money to purchase counter space in stores?
    11-04-17 05:08 PM
    Even though the bezel is way big I would definitely pick up the Motion here in the states.
    Last edited by VictorRight; 11-05-17 at 12:51 PM.
    11-04-17 06:16 PM

What games?
    11-04-17 06:44 PM
    I wish it was the size of my Z10. So tired of phablets!

Unless it runs Windows 10 or Mac OS, I want my devices as small as possible.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    11-04-17 07:18 PM
33 12