Hi everyone.

Long time no see.
    I want to go back to blackberry.
    I miss it.
    But know I want to know how good is the blackberry motion.
    It looks beautiful I want him.
    So please tell me do I good to buy a blackberry motion?
    02-02-18 03:53 PM
    It's a solid phone. What are you currently using?
    02-02-18 05:55 PM
    Good machine, good battery, good screen, good camera (good, not perfect), good CPU. It is good. Not perfect, not for everyone, good for me, for my daily use. I am IT professional, Motion works great for me. Solid communicator with incredible battery life and good Blackberry software additions. Not much else to say...
    02-02-18 06:33 PM
    Hi everyone.

Long time no see.
    I miss it.
    Not knowing your specific needs or intended usage it's tough to say whether it'll be the phone for you.

I purchased it for the productivity aspect and so far in two+ months time it has exceeded my expectations. Operation is what I'd consider smooth (no discernable lag or stutters), display is more than adequate, the software as a whole works well, battery is phenomenal, fingerprint scanner the best I've used, build on mine is spot on including home button.

It's weak points for me - Location of power and convenience keys. Camera, for some reason it seems like it has gotten better as time goes on so my initial impression of "terrible" is now "serviceable/adequate". Speaker and volume OK for the most part but heard better, let's put it this way "does the job".

Own other phones that are better spec'd yet not really finding there's a huge difference during my daily use unless we're talking battery. Although many consider the Motion too expensive for what it is in my world it was money well spent.
    Last edited by Elky64; 02-03-18 at 01:23 AM.
    cdnrower likes this.
    02-02-18 07:04 PM
    Hi everyone.

Long time no see.
    I miss it.
    Hi Sabrina,
    I'm a recent purchaser of the Blackberry Motion finally leaving BB OS10 behind, my Z30, and I got to say I'm VERY impressed with this device. I waited and watched while BB came out with the Android version and I waited for the right one. This device is OUTSTANDING! The battery is phenomenal, the camera is superb and you can't go wrong with the water resistance, bend proof, scratch proof etc....did I say the battery is outstanding? Also this Android device beats a pure Android all to hell. So I don't think you would go wrong with purchasing this one.
    02-02-18 09:25 PM
    Hi Sabrina,
    I'm a recent purchaser of the Blackberry Motion finally leaving BB OS10 behind, my Z30, and I got to say I'm VERY impressed with this device. I waited and watched while BB came out with the Android version and I waited for the right one. This device is OUTSTANDING! The battery is phenomenal, the camera is superb and you can't go wrong with the water resistance, bend proof, scratch proof etc....did I say the battery is outstanding? Also this Android device beats a pure Android all to hell. So I don't think you would go wrong with purchasing this one.
    Ive been using the device for a while now. Crazy battery life, solid built, it runs smooth.

The camera takes great shots , not excellent shots . I love this device. It's a tank . Did I mention insane battery life?
    02-02-18 09:53 PM
    It's an excellent phone. The battery lasts forever. Best phone I've ever bought.
    02-03-18 02:35 AM
    If its only not that ugly with big bottom bezel
    02-03-18 09:46 AM
    If you want a smooth running phone, no hiccups, no studdering, no waiting for your app to load, and one hell of a battery to power all day and then some, get this phone NOW!
    02-03-18 11:21 AM
    Wrong place to ask. It is a BlackBerry forum - we all will praise any latest BlackBerry device. You'd do better giving it a non-Crackberry Google search. Jmo.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    02-03-18 11:50 AM
    I came from a Z30 and I am actually really impressed and very satisfied with the Motion. The battery life alone is worth it. the ip67 is really nice to have, the screen is great. The overall build quality is superb, I got a incipio dualpro case and I'm confident this trying could survive anything I throw at it.

my only complaints:

it's pretty big, coming from a z30 (5"), I've never had a phone this big so I had to get used to how big it was. after I got used to it, no problem. I have big hands though.

the speaker is just meh, coming from a z30 which had great stereo speakers, this one is a little disappointing but only if you are someone who watches videos and listens to music on the speaker rather than headphones. it's perfectly adequate for notifications.

the bb10 experience (ie hub, gestures, etc..) on android is definitely not as good but it's not a deal breaker. I just miss those quick swipe gestures for the hub.

none of these things are getting in the way of my day to day use, just nit-picking. I am overall really excited to have a new phone after 4+ years on my z30.
    02-03-18 12:31 PM
    Wrong place to ask. It is a BlackBerry forum - we all will praise any latest BlackBerry device. You'd do better giving it a non-Crackberry Google search. Jmo.
    If you think it's bad for the Motion or any other BBAndroid phones within non-CrackBerry forums, try same thing with PassPort or any other BB10 devices. That BB and BBMo/TCL survived to do a licensing agreement is amazing when you read the general publics' opinions.
    02-03-18 12:44 PM
    It's a solid phone. What are you currently using?
    Huawei p10 lite
    02-04-18 02:26 PM
    OK I have decided.
    Thanks for the update and I hope I have a good time white the phone.
    02-04-18 02:30 PM
    We are still talking about the motion right? For a while there it was sounding like me ex
    02-10-18 03:12 PM
    Bezel is fine. It's big for a reason so you don't accidently hit the arrow or square button. Huge issue with the keyone and priv
    02-10-18 08:11 PM
    Bezel is fine. It's big for a reason so you don't accidently hit the arrow or square button. Huge issue with the keyone and priv
    I thought it was pretty massive in pictures I saw but I got a chance to see it in person recently and it wasn't quite as big as it seemed.
    02-13-18 02:54 PM
    Hi everyone.

Long time no see.
    I miss it.
    I am using Motion since launch in Dubai. Following points worth noting :
    1. Great battery life. It lasts me 30 hours.
    2. The device is fast . No overheating, freezing or battery drain.
    3. The camera is OK. I will rate 6/10.
    4. In terms of productivity this is the best device.
    5. The VKB is highly responsive.
    6. Finger print scanner too good.

Overall the device is great value for money.
    Regards
    Pistooli and dom7 like this.
    02-14-18 02:24 AM
    Hi everyone.

Long time no see.
    I miss it.
    As good as your needs are...and what you expect from a device. So you may want to think about that, try it out before purchase and the rest is up to you...✌
    02-14-18 07:15 PM
    Does anyone have a KEYone and a Motion who can from real life experience compare battery life comparison between the two.

I have a KEYone and the battery life is honestly 2-3 days, plus with Qualcom Quick Charge, unbeatable! Which left me wondering what owners of Motion have to say about it's battery life. Written specs are no help as we can see from Priv, with a battery that should blow away short battery life but doesn't. Need real owner opinions.

On MSMARENA they have a neat battery test, they say the Motion has better life than KEYone, if true, WOW! Motion is rated at 94 Endurance and Video Playback 15H, KEYone Endurance 81H and Video Playback 12H. If this is true I might get a Motion for wife, she likes full screen.
    02-18-18 08:08 AM
    I want to upgrade my keyone to motion because motion has 4gb ram and bigger battery.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-18 12:17 AM
    I want to upgrade my keyone to motion because motion has 4gb ram and bigger battery.

Posted via CB10
    I bought a black keyone with the extra ram from a seller off ebay two months ago, unlocked brand new, no regrets.
    02-19-18 07:00 AM
    I am using Motion since launch in Dubai. Following points worth noting :
    1. Great battery life. It lasts me 30 hours.
    2. The device is fast . No overheating, freezing or battery drain.
    3. The camera is OK. I will rate 6/10.
    4. In terms of productivity this is the best device.
    5. The VKB is highly responsive.
    6. Finger print scanner too good.

Overall the device is great value for money.
    Regards
    Very well said
    02-19-18 08:19 AM
    Does anyone have a KEYone and a Motion who can from real life experience compare battery life comparison between the two.

I have a KEYone and the battery life is honestly 2-3 days, plus with Qualcom Quick Charge, unbeatable! Which left me wondering what owners of Motion have to say about it's battery life. Written specs are no help as we can see from Priv, with a battery that should blow away short battery life but doesn't. Need real owner opinions.

On MSMARENA they have a neat battery test, they say the Motion has better life than KEYone, if true, WOW! Motion is rated at 94 Endurance and Video Playback 15H, KEYone Endurance 81H and Video Playback 12H. If this is true I might get a Motion for wife, she likes full screen.
    I have both devices. A KeyOne Black and a Motion.
    With the KeyOne I usually got 6-7 hrs SoT, while with the Motion at least one hour more.
    So yes, there is fair difference and the Motion is definitely better. The usage pattern is obviously the same.
    02-19-18 09:52 AM
    I bought a black keyone with the extra ram from a seller off ebay two months ago, unlocked brand new, no regrets.
    I really wanted to get the black edition 4gb model but no warranty here in US. I know Canada offers black edition 4gb model with warranty but not here in US.
    02-19-18 02:30 PM
27 12