I want a Motion but no AT&T love....
    07-22-18 07:37 AM
    I have the black edition keyone and the motion. motion feels snappier for whatever reason despite the same specs. really enjoying it! but still love both!
    I'm in the same boat. I use the black for business, and the Motion for leisure. I just wanted both as a Blackberry fan.
    I love both but find the lighter feeling of the Motion in my hands nice. The Blackberry vkb is excellent and easy for fast action typing.
    The keyone PKB is brilliant for the short cuts which I use a lot.
    So, if you want Blackberry, you'll like both.
    07-22-18 10:33 AM
    Yes you are correct. I have now disposed off my KeyOne and I am using the Motion which becomes my daily driver .
    Isn't it just an amazing device? Using a phone where u never have to worry about the battery is just amazing. And it's noticeably better that the keyone
    07-22-18 02:55 PM
    Isn't it just an amazing device? Using a phone where u never have to worry about the battery is just amazing. And it's noticeably better that the keyone
    Yes Motion is great device , the battery life goes on and on . I disposed off my Keyone to buy Key2 but have postponed the purchase at the moment.
    07-23-18 01:15 AM
    Did the same. Only problem is that I had to ditch Verizon for AT&T to do so. AT&T works pretty good everywhere, except my office at work. Because it is not an AT&T branded device, they don't support Wi-Fi calling on it. Sucks! Had to buy a very expensive/hard to find AT&T Microcell to resolve that.

Come on AT&T, get it together!
    07-28-18 09:21 AM
    Did the same. Only problem is that I had to ditch Verizon for AT&T to do so. AT&T works pretty good everywhere, except my office at work. Because it is not an AT&T branded device, they don't support Wi-Fi calling on it. Sucks! Had to buy a very expensive/hard to find AT&T Microcell to resolve that.

Come on AT&T, get it together!
    FYI, it’s no longer fully supported. AT&T is moving to WiFi calling only to support only carrier locked devices. The femtos stopped being offered 12/31/2017 and when all inventory gone ( which I believe is the case) will only be available from third party sellers. Third party seller prices have gone up recently and this is old technology and equipment. AT&T will only support femto hardware until warranty expiration which means 12/31/2018 per AT&T manager.
    07-28-18 10:52 AM
    FYI, it’s no longer fully supported. AT&T is moving to WiFi calling only to support only carrier locked devices. The femtos stopped being offered 12/31/2017 and when all inventory gone ( which I believe is the case) will only be available from third party sellers. Third party seller prices have gone up recently and this is old technology and equipment. AT&T will only support femto hardware until warranty expiration which means 12/31/2018 per AT&T manager.
    I have att locked iPhone and if I unlock it, it work do WiFi calling?
    07-28-18 11:09 AM
    I have att locked iPhone and if I unlock it, it work do WiFi calling?
    With AT&T it will because you bought it from AT&T. Probably will on the other carriers as well because it’s Apple. Only Apple has the level of clout it does with carriers to call the shots...
    krazyatom likes this.
    07-28-18 12:32 PM
    With AT&T it will because you bought it from AT&T. Probably will on the other carriers as well because it’s Apple. Only Apple has the level of clout it does with carriers to call the shots...
    Yea apple is getting away with a lot things. Even Samsung can't do that.
    07-28-18 12:57 PM
    Yea apple is getting away with a lot things. Even Samsung can't do that.
    For Android OEMs, they’re closest to Apple. Google has Apple’s clout but manages that clout between carriers and it's OEMs rather strategically with its proprietary hardware line that sets performance specs reference point for all the OEMs to achieve.
    krazyatom likes this.
    07-28-18 01:18 PM
35 12