I had a Keyone and bought a Motion for my girlfriend. The Motion is so much faster it is ridiculous, even considering that my Keyone was a silver model.

Now I am getting a Motion for myself now
    06-24-18 07:21 PM
    Well they’re practically same specifications. K1 silver model is 3gb and black edition is 4gb. Motion is also 4gb with same processor.
    06-24-18 07:39 PM
    I had a Keyone and bought a Motion for my girlfriend. The Motion is so much faster it is ridiculous, even considering that my Keyone was a silver model.

Now I am getting a Motion for myself now
    Not a bad idea at all. I have been using Motion and KeyOne together. Motion is a great device and will not disappoint at all.
    06-25-18 11:50 AM
    I like my Motion more and more. Good phone.
    06-25-18 12:15 PM
    I'm currently using the Dtec60 but the battery life isn't great. Perhaps the Motion would be good move.
    06-25-18 12:36 PM
    I'm currently using the Dtec60 but the battery life isn't great. Perhaps the Motion would be good move.
    It would. Big step up and the battery lasts forever.
    06-25-18 01:39 PM
    Motion is worth every penny.
    06-25-18 03:50 PM
    buy it!
    06-25-18 06:50 PM
    Battery is unreal. Enough said.
    06-25-18 08:34 PM
    Well I decided that day to order a Motion from Amazon. It actually arrived three days earlier than they said it would and so far after 24 hours it's pretty good.
    06-30-18 04:06 PM
    The Motion is a great phone. Good price coupled with security and a lot of functionality. I've had it for a number of months now and like it more and more.

I'm already seeing an abundance of negative Key2 reviews on the CrackBerry forums. Leaving the keyboard for good. Will keep an eye out for the Motion's successor. But if there isn't one, this will likely be my last BlackBerry.
    06-30-18 07:27 PM
    Glad I bought mine last week. Currently out of stock on best buy. Love the phone!
    07-01-18 09:09 AM
    Post #11 is right about lots of unhappy Key2 owners so far. Double typing is a nightmare if it turns out to be a widespread problem. Let's hope not, for the sake of the BlackBerry brand.
    07-01-18 04:08 PM
    great decisión!
    07-01-18 04:41 PM
    I cannot do without my KeyOne for business just because of the keyboard shortcuts. in the evenings I am completely bored with the phone. Too bad the PRIV was so bad as it seems it was the best of both worlds. I would love to have my own Motion but the business advantage is definitely with the KeyOne. I am not carrying two phones. I do still use my Z30 for YouTube and Podcast, camera sucks though.
    07-01-18 08:45 PM
    The Motion is a great phone. Good price coupled with security and a lot of functionality. I've had it for a number of months now and like it more and more.

I'm already seeing an abundance of negative Key2 reviews on the CrackBerry forums. Leaving the keyboard for good. Will keep an eye out for the Motion's successor. But if there isn't one, this will likely be my last BlackBerry.
    Yup I also started with physical keyboard blackberry phones but the physical keyboard phones always seemed to have problems for me.

Q10: double type, random restarts
    Priv: loose screen mechanism

In the mean time, my Leap, Z30, Z10, and Motion did not need any warranty work.

I would still like a good physical keyboard phone, but I just do not have enough confidence in BlackBerry 's quality control.
    07-03-18 08:02 AM
    Yup I also started with physical keyboard blackberry phones but the physical keyboard phones always seemed to have problems for me.

Q10: double type, random restarts
    Priv: loose screen mechanism

In the mean time, my Leap, Z30, Z10, and Motion did not need any warranty work.

I would still like a good physical keyboard phone, but I just do not have enough confidence in BlackBerry 's quality control.
    I have been away from BB for a while was thinking of the Key 2, but with the double typing issue, no way. I spent some time on the Z10 and liked the BB virtual keyboard, how's the keyboard on the Motion compare?
    07-03-18 08:21 AM
    I have been away from BB for a while was thinking of the Key 2, but with the double typing issue, no way. I spent some time on the Z10 and liked the BB virtual keyboard, how's the keyboard on the Motion compare?
    They keyboard on the Motion is awesome with the bigger screen and with the extra features added by BlackBerry in addition to the BB10 virtual keyboard.
    SteveNoza likes this.
    07-03-18 08:55 AM
    Funny! The more I read the happier I get. I have a Dtek60 and a LG V30, Have the V30 setup with BB Launcher, apps and Hub. Seems to work a little better then the Dtek60. Just found a good deal on Swappa for the Motion. Should receive in a few days. Can't wait to compare it.
    07-04-18 10:26 PM
    I have the black edition keyone and the motion. motion feels snappier for whatever reason despite the same specs. really enjoying it! but still love both!
    skstrials likes this.
    07-04-18 10:36 PM
    I find Motion as the most stylish looking BB device since Classic, even better looking than Key 2. Its battery has to be the best ever in BB history.
    07-05-18 05:03 AM
    I have the black edition keyone and the motion. motion feels snappier for whatever reason despite the same specs. really enjoying it! but still love both!
    The physical keyboard of the KEYone requires extra processing power.
    07-06-18 07:03 PM
    Not a bad idea at all. I have been using Motion and KeyOne together. Motion is a great device and will not disappoint at all.
    Same here but I need to sell one of them as I have no use for 2 phones . This will be a tough decision!
    07-21-18 05:40 PM
    I like my Motion more and more. Good phone.
    You mean phenomenal phone!
    07-21-18 05:40 PM
    Same here but I need to sell one of them as I have no use for 2 phones . This will be a tough decision!
    Yes you are correct. I have now disposed off my KeyOne and I am using the Motion which becomes my daily driver .
    07-22-18 07:34 AM
35 12