Hi guys, lately this is getting on my nerves everytime I received a txt and I open the hub it will open the txt/ sms app ,
    So is doing double of the work what the use having the Hub,
    Any Help on this issue Please.
    Thanks
    04-11-19 09:57 AM
    Hi guys, lately this is getting on my nerves everytime I received a txt and I open the hub it will open the txt/ sms app ,
    Thanks
    That's how it works sometimes, as per the new Google rules.
    04-11-19 10:27 AM
    thanks conite,
    so what's the use of having the Hub?? literally I have to do double of the work, it's short to open the app directly
    thanks again
    04-11-19 10:40 AM
    so what's the use of having the Hub?
    The Hub does more than SMS. If you can get there quicker differently, don't use SMS in the Hub.
    04-11-19 06:17 PM
    This sucks! quit F'ing things up Google!
    04-25-19 12:20 AM
    Integration is working again with latest system update. At least with Yaata as text messaging app.
    04-26-19 12:01 PM
    Thanks
    Maybe I'm wrong, but with the new google rules it seems that if the thread was originated in the hub after the new rules application, it defaults to just opening the message app. I believe the way to get rid of this is to delete the conversation thread in the message app then start a new one with the contact in the hub. You will still have it where the hub will only reflect when the other person responds and not your sent messages.
    05-12-19 10:20 PM
    Maybe I'm wrong, but with the new google rules it seems that if the thread was originated in the hub after the new rules application, it defaults to just opening the message app. I believe the way to get rid of this is to delete the conversation thread in the message app then start a new one with the contact in the hub. You will still have it where the hub will only reflect when the other person responds and not your sent messages.
    There is no way to start any conversation in Hub other than e-mail.

The issue here is that Hub loses proper redirection to the conversation hence tapping an SMS entry in Hub redirect the user to the message list within the default SMS app.

This was an ongoing issue with WhatsApp and some other integrated apps that was resolved over time with updates.
    @LiamQ hopefully you guys are aware.
    05-12-19 10:45 PM
    The issue here is that Hub loses proper redirection to the conversation hence tapping an SMS entry in Hub redirect the user to the message list within the default SMS app.

This was an ongoing issue with WhatsApp and some other integrated apps that was resolved over time with updates.
    We're very aware, but we have not found a way to fix it. Many SMS apps provide notifications in a way that we can't invoke after the notification has been persisted. That means that if BlackBerry Hub+ Services is killed (which can happen in normal use as Android deals with low-memory conditions), we can't invoke the right conversation.
    05-13-19 08:46 AM
    We're very aware, but we have not found a way to fix it. Many SMS apps provide notifications in a way that we can't invoke after the notification has been persisted. That means that if BlackBerry Hub+ Services is killed (which can happen in normal use as Android deals with low-memory conditions), we can't invoke the right conversation.
    Thank you for explaining!
    05-13-19 10:12 AM
    There is no way to start any conversation in Hub other than e-mail.

Maybe I am misunderstanding what you mean, but I can start a conversation in the hub through text. as stated before in my prior post, it just doesn't populate until the other person responds and then only populates only future responding texts in the hub as long as that conversation stays put.
    05-13-19 01:01 PM
    Maybe I am misunderstanding what you mean, but I can start a conversation in the hub through text. as stated before in my prior post, it just doesn't populate until the other person responds and then only populates only future responding texts in the hub as long as that conversation stays put.
    If by opening Hub, hitting the C key or the Pen at the bottom of the screen followed by hitting the S key or 'Text message' at the top of the list you mean "start a conversation in Hub" then it is not starting the conversation in Hub, rather it is directing you to starting a new conversation within your default text messaging app.
    05-13-19 01:07 PM