I have checking on antutu the motion 's battery capacity is 3440mHA ,why is not 4000.
    11-25-18 09:11 PM
    I have checking on antutu the motion 's battery capacity is 3440mHA ,why is not 4000.
    It's 4000mAh.
    11-25-18 09:12 PM
    It's 4000mAh.
    Mean that antutu tools monitoring is error . Confused.
    11-25-18 11:03 PM
    I have a motion but the only think I don't like it the yellow Camara flash . Is there anyway to change that to a white flash ?
    12-12-18 08:49 AM
    just cracked my dam screen last night working on the car 😖😖, is this something I should even try or send it in and about how much should it cost?? $100.00??
    12-12-18 03:21 PM
    I am loving this phone! WAAAAY better than my DTEK60.... I enjoyed the DETEK until the battery crapped out after a year... This battery is Killer! The Blackberry Apps and the Andriod OS is just more mature on this phone... smooth. love it
    12-12-18 08:21 PM
    I am loving this phone! WAAAAY better than my DTEK60.... I enjoyed the DETEK until the battery crapped out after a year... This battery is Killer! The Blackberry Apps and the Andriod OS is just more mature on this phone... smooth. love it
    Agreed... not to mention the water resistance, upgraded BlackBerry software (Locker) and traditional BlackBerry external looks compared to the glass Samsungesque Dtek 60.
    12-12-18 10:41 PM
    Maybe one day a Motion successor will find it’s way it’s way to AT&T but who am I kidding?
    12-13-18 07:05 AM
    Personally, I'm done with this phone and would never get a BlackBerry device that doesn't have a physical keyboard. Had this phone for less than a year and there were nothing but issues out the gate. Since Christmas 2017 they had software issues that didn't get fixed until like 6 months later; one of the major issues for me was when you took a phone call the screen wouldn't properly blackout and would still have your ear actively pressing buttons and turning on the flashlight. Huge mess overall. Now almost a year later and it doesn't properly charge. I'm done with it.
    12-16-18 09:23 AM
    coming from a Keyone silver edition, I am very satisfied with my Motion.

the keyboard is very nice to type on. The BlackBerry vkb is amazing to use. The phone seems very fast on the latest Oreo OS.

I did have to send my phone in to BlackBerry Mobile since my Motion would not update, but other than that now it is updating fine.

The battery life is still amazing.

Considering that I only paid $310 CAD new from Koodo, I don't think I could have done any better for that amount of money.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    12-25-18 11:19 AM
    my screen is broken but still works OK , I liked my Z30 better but this phone is a close second. I just hope BB makes a replacement before it dies as I work in a harsh environment and my phones don't last long. I have been looking at the Cat S61 for its durability but I like the BB software , I have tried other Android phones but the download able BB software is not the same as the factory loaded software.
    12-25-18 09:34 PM
    I cracked mine badly six months ago but the phone still works OK and the touch screen still works so I continue to use it. At first I looked into replacing it but the prices were really high so I just put up with it
    12-25-18 09:39 PM
    I cracked mine badly six months ago but the phone still works OK and the touch screen still works so I continue to use it. At first I looked into replacing it but the prices were really high so I just put up with it
    I feel your pain mines cracked from bottom corner straight threw too the top ,going to be $200 to fix , 😖😖 ducks cause the phones not bad . Do I dare try to repair myself, watched a few videos and it does seem doable just not very easy
    12-29-18 03:50 PM
    I feel your pain mines cracked from bottom corner straight threw too the top ,going to be $200 to fix , ������������ ducks cause the phones not bad . Do I dare try to repair myself, watched a few videos and it does seem doable just not very easy
    How much do you really save? How much does a new phone cost? Get the parts and pay shop to do for you if you can negotiate just labor ?
    12-29-18 05:39 PM
    I would be happy to ditch the PKB and use a Motion or Motion successor if BB10-style gestures come to Android. In the mean time, I can't imagine using Android without my 35+ keyboard shortcuts!

Posted with my trusty Z10
    12-29-18 05:50 PM
    I would be happy to ditch the PKB and use a Motion or Motion successor if BB10-style gestures come to Android. In the mean time, I can't imagine using Android without my 35+ keyboard shortcuts!

I'm not as BB10 centric as you ever... But I didn't purchase a Motion because no AT&T support.

Have you purchased many factory unlocked BB or just AT&T version?
    12-29-18 05:53 PM
    I'm not as BB10 centric as you ever... But I didn't purchase a Motion because no AT&T support.

Have you purchased many factory unlocked BB or just AT&T version?
    I have purchased exactly three primary phones in the past 10 years, all factory locked to AT&T:

Fall 2009: BlackBerry 9700
    Spring 2013: Blackberry Z10
    Summer 2017: Blackberry KEYone

In reality, the KEYone has yet to become a primary phone, so I have really only used two primary phones over nine years.

I much preferred buying robust phones that last for 5+ years and paying a modest monthly service fee for an efficient data plan to shelling out money for hardware every 2-3 years and paying a fortune in bandwidth charges so that 3rd parties can invade my privacy.

Until the business model changes (and I'm not holding my breath!) I'm pretty much done with Mobile after I retire my Z10. I'll have an Android or perhaps an Apple, but it will be seriously locked down, often turned off, and used only when I have no other options.
    12-29-18 09:02 PM
    So why did you buy this over the Keyone or keytwo your negative comments don't make sense. As for your black out issues I haven't experienced anything like that and compared to my Sony Corris everything works the same apart from the camera as we all Know Sony Cameras are unbeatable but that said photos I have taken with the Motion are great I have no complaints
    12-30-18 07:24 PM
    I have had Minimum 2 days and maximum 4 days from Motion battery. I defy anyone to say otherwise. Since the old days of a Nokia 6310i I have not had such good battery life, comments and replies welcomed
    12-30-18 07:27 PM
    I've had a great experience with the Motion. It meets all my needs.

My eyes aren't as good as they used to be, so the virtual keyboard is my future. I won't go back to a physical keyboard again.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-18 08:11 PM
    Just done with the fires in Malibu. Where we were, fire was not bad. But house next to ours blew up and my wife and I and a couple of neighbors stayed behind and put it out. Motion was in a leather pouch in my back pocket -- heat, water from our fire hose, plenty of ash. Then two weeks with no power, four with no internet and marginal cell (burned towers), phone did very well. Long gev. battery was a blessing. Great antenna for searching out signal. I like this phone. Service just came on today.
    12-30-18 08:58 PM
    I have purchased exactly three primary phones in the past 10 years, all factory locked to AT&T:

Fall 2009: BlackBerry 9700
    Spring 2013: Blackberry Z10
    Summer 2017: Blackberry KEYone

In reality, the KEYone has yet to become a primary phone, so I have really only used two primary phones over nine years.

I much preferred buying robust phones that last for 5+ years and paying a modest monthly service fee for an efficient data plan to shelling out money for hardware every 2-3 years and paying a fortune in bandwidth charges so that 3rd parties can invade my privacy.

Until the business model changes (and I'm not holding my breath!) I'm pretty much done with Mobile after I retire my Z10. I'll have an Android or perhaps an Apple, but it will be seriously locked down, often turned off, and used only when I have no other options.
    Wow..... that’s why I now remember your Z10 dedication and the significance of your KEYone purchase at time. I’m still interested with your LTE PKB tablet and possible dumb-phone idea.
    12-30-18 09:04 PM
    Just done with the fires in Malibu. Where we were, fire was not bad. But house next to ours blew up and my wife and I and a couple of neighbors stayed behind and put it out. Motion was in a leather pouch in my back pocket -- heat, water from our fire hose, plenty of ash. Then two weeks with no power, four with no internet and marginal cell (burned towers), phone did very well. Long gev. battery was a blessing. Great antenna for searching out signal. I like this phone. Service just came on today.
    Glad to hear you and family seem okay. Good luck with everything...
    12-30-18 09:06 PM
    Glad to hear you and family seem okay. Good luck with everything...
    Thanks. Seriously bad situation for others. We were lucky.
    12-31-18 02:20 AM
    Wow..... that’s why I now remember your Z10 dedication and the significance of your KEYone purchase at time. I’m still interested with your LTE PKB tablet and possible dumb-phone idea.
    Well, to be fair, I get to play with a lot of tech in my job, so i've used lots of iPhones, Pixels, Samsung's, etc. But none have enticed me to switch my primary.

Re: my desire for using a VOIP phone via an LTE laptop in my bag instead of using a handset for calls, the missing piece is still voice-based call control via a Bluetooth headset. Until Cortana learns that skill, I'd have to jury rig it with another voice assistant. Doable, but not a robust solution.

I don't think iI'll ever use a dumb feature phone per se, but I would not use my smart phone very often or as a primary device. At that point, it really won't matter what phone I carry. My only goal will be privacy/security.

12-31-18 01:56 PM
75 123