Love the Godzilla Battery. But, on T-Mo, when I set for wifi-calling, wifi only, it doesn't hunt for cell signal (which I barely get at home) and then the battery becomes King Kong!
    10-20-18 08:12 PM
    Sure thing. Motion is the Best BlackBerry every. Love the keyboard!
    10-21-18 03:15 PM
    I originally bought as backup to my dtek60, but it's now my primary phone. Battery life, IP67 and Oreo make it a better daily driver than the dtek60. Have had for 6 months and very pleased. Blackberrys best touch phone to date.
    10-21-18 06:08 PM
    Still doing great after getting it in january and still loving it every day. Smooth navigation and use, awesome battery life, water resistance and overal convenience. Only thing is that with the Oreo update my convenience key stopped responding for some reason. Tried disabling it and re-enabling it in the settings already, but I wasn't using it that much anyway, so no big loss for me.

Still running the Priv as my secondary phone tho. At the moment all I'm using on it is Whatsapp, despite the sim card also being in the Motion. For some reason I just can't seem to let it go, despite the very big crack in the screen. Should transfer Whatsapp onto this Motion soon, but I've said that all the way back in january also haha. We shall see.

Edit: Typo
    10-22-18 03:18 AM
    it's a great device. Excellent battery, love the water resistance and does what I want it to do.
    10-22-18 07:05 PM
    I love my Motion, even after almost a year. I love the durable typical BlackBerry design and the battery life is just crazy. Since having this phone, I am no longer worried about my battery. Huge difference compared to my previous phone (PRIV).

However I would very much like to go back to a physical keyboard. I will wait another year for the KEY3 to come out. As some people already mentioned, for the first time in years I do not feel the urge to get a new phone after one year.
    10-23-18 07:41 AM
    Got a used Motion in trade, that I knew was not able to update to Oreo. I figured I would use it as a backup for my Dtek60. Wrong!! Now my Dtek60 is the backup and Motion is my primary phone!!

Although the Dtek60 has a better camera, I realize that battery life is much more important to me now.
    I agree that this is the best BB I have had (Sorry Z30).
    No rush, but I wouldn't mind a Motion 2.

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60>Motion
    Why can't you install Oreo?
    10-23-18 08:08 AM
    Why can't you install Oreo?
    Apparently it was a pre-production model, so updates are not available. I knew it before I got it, and have no problem with it as it was supposed to be a backup phone.

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60>Motion
    10-23-18 08:35 AM
    ...As some people already mentioned, for the first time in years I do not feel the urge to get a new phone after one year.
    That's exactly how I feel with the Motion. Zero desire to ditch it and get a new phone. Although, still secretly hoping the Evolve X makes it to the States. Ha ha!
    10-23-18 02:23 PM
    love it... always smooth ads and crappie it's killing me right now every where I go there is an ad. miss bb10 still
    10-23-18 06:59 PM
    Loving mine. Oreo fubar’d some apps but still enjoying mine. BlackBerry would be totally stupid to not update the motion. Twice the memory and a better camera for about the same price would give Apple and Samsung a run for their money.
    11-02-18 10:35 PM
    the vibrate function on mine broke. less than year after purchase. sent it in under warranty 2.5 weeks ago. made move to key2 and loving it. still love the motion though!
    11-03-18 04:38 PM
    I only purchased Motion because my DTEK50 slid off on a state highway and looked like a pancake before I found it.

Motion has been great. Only 2 wishes
    1) The signal doesn't appear quite as strong as DTEK50. I live in remote area and signal is weak but it seems weaker with Motion than DTEK50.. Cannot verify this...... other it seems to not get quite as good of signal. Could all be in my head. Really liked DTEK50
    2) FM - Motion does not have FM chip. Very disappointed in this. I will be first in line to buy next touch BB with working FM.
    (I am not talking about streaming iHeart. I am talking about using as an FM receiver.)

Motion has been great and have no desire to change other than to have FM.
    11-06-18 11:29 AM
    I love my Motion, except its camera is very bad for low-light situations -- and the speaker has no depth when playing music. Whatever, I very rarely use it for that.

It does everything I need but the main reason I love it is the battery life. I bought the phone in mid August and started logging the battery by the end of August. From Aug 28 until today (Nov 08) I have only been below 50% battery -- once. And this with is whatever I've been able to throw at it -- with only charging it during my sleep. I wake up at ~6-7am and charge it at ~11pm. When I get home from work I'm normally still at ~85%.

(Yellow is battery, green is battery temperature)

How's your Motion doing?-screenshot_20181108-212006.jpg

And I love the fingerprint scanner too. Before I bought the phone I kept reading reviews of people having issues with the scanner, "if my finger is the least bit dirty it doesn't recognize it!". I've never had an issue, it always works on the first try. My girlfriend has trouble with it but it's the angle she's placing her finger on it -- which I'm sure is the same issue as all of those other people.
    11-08-18 10:47 PM
    Best BlackBerry phone I've owned so far. I'm so done with physical keyboards. Won't be getting another phone till BlackBerry comes out with another all touch device.
    11-13-18 06:49 PM
    To further on the battery life ... this past weekend it went to its lowest on record.. lmao. I was painting a house and was streaming internet radio (soundcloud) on the speaker at 100% volume for 10 hrs and it went from 97% to 33% (~13:48 to 23:30, I left that house just before midnight):

How's your Motion doing?-screenshot_20181113-180921.jpg
    How's your Motion doing?-screenshot_20181113-180903.jpg

I'd say that's pretty damned good.

PS. This is the Battery Log app -- it's great.
    11-13-18 07:16 PM
    I've had a few Blackberrys in my time, flip,9700, Z10, Z30, and loved them all then I went to a Samsung J3 (junk) but now I'm back on a Motion WOW I'm loving it such a great phone
    hemodad likes this.
    11-16-18 05:00 PM
    Forgot to add: Bluetooth on Motion sucks big time. I use Bluetooth headphones that are working great on iPhone and Moto G5S however on Motion those same headphones are really, really crap...
    11-19-18 02:00 PM
    My Motion just went through Malibu fires with us. Great battery. Bluetooth excellent for transferring files to be sent out through phone (wifi dead).
    11-21-18 11:59 AM
    Good up until today that it is somehow stuck in headphone mode and keeps detecting headphones connected somehow 👎🏾

Gonna struggle with it in the morning
    11-24-18 01:22 AM
    Now a year in can honestly say, for the most part, my time with the Motion has been uneventful (in a good way). Continually keeps on impressing me with its speed, fluidity, consistency, and battery life. As such, it still retains its spot as my daily driver.

The camera though is a daily reminder where it missed its mark - literally have to go back to 2011-12 to find something I owned that was remotely worse. If BBMo/TCL ever gets onboard with this aspect I might consider another BB but otherwise we'll continue to look elsewhere in the foreseeable future.
    11-24-18 02:57 PM
    Hi guys, I'm from Mumbai, India. I'm using BlackBerry Z30 phone and I want to migrate my phone. So where can I buy BlackBerry Motion phone in India?
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-18 04:22 AM
    Hi guys, I'm from Mumbai, India. I'm using BlackBerry Z30 phone and I want to migrate my phone. So where can I buy BlackBerry Motion phone in India?
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    In your market, I would look at Optiemus BB Evolve version since intended for use there and not subject to import restrictions.
    11-25-18 08:01 PM
    There is no convenience key, amoled display and NFC, FM.... and price is very costly.
    In time to come, BlackBerry Motion can support the Oreo os?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Sanjay Kathavale; 11-26-18 at 11:46 AM.
    11-25-18 08:20 PM
    It's not look like OG blackberry. There is no convenience key, amoled display and NFC, FM.... and price is very costly.
    In time to come, BlackBerry Motion can support the Oreo os?

Posted via CB10
    Motion has an LCD panel, and is on Oreo.
    11-25-18 08:25 PM
75 123