I'm getting tired of taking photos at home and of my family, and finding the colours not representative of real life. If it was once in a while, I could live with it. But it's basically all my photos (I barely take any outdoor, so I don't know if it's the same). 90% of photos I take are indoor, with less than ideal lighting. It's just the way it is. Do others find it the same? Could there be a software update to address this? I'd like to avoid shooting in Manual, since I really don't know what I'm doing. But maybe I should try...

In the end, it not the end of the world. I just find out jarring when I snap a pic, and my first reaction is "why does this look cooler than what I'm looking at right now?"

I'm basically venting because my daughter was looking cute, and I JUST took a quick photo. And now I'm looking back on the photo and think "this doesn't look right" .
    01-20-18 06:52 AM
    I'm getting tired of taking photos at home and of my family, and finding the colours not representative of real life. If it was once in a while, I could live with it. But it's basically all my photos (I barely take any outdoor, so I don't know if it's the same). 90% of photos I take are indoor, with less than ideal lighting. It's just the way it is. Do others find it the same? Could there be a software update to address this? I'd like to avoid shooting in Manual, since I really don't know what I'm doing. But maybe I should try...

In the end, it not the end of the world. I just find out jarring when I snap a pic, and my first reaction is "why does this look cooler than what I'm looking at right now?"

I'm basically venting because my daughter was looking cute, and I JUST took a quick photo. And now I'm looking back on the photo and think "this doesn't look right" .
    I agree. Then I realized I hadn't removed the plastic shipping cover from the camera lens....
    01-20-18 06:59 AM
    I agree. Then I realized I hadn't removed the plastic shipping cover from the camera lens....
    Made me check mine. Lol. No plastic.
    01-20-18 07:09 AM