04-10-19 12:44 PM
27 12
tools
    mine broke 2 days ago, what a shame, I have never broken a screen before but it fell face down on a floor full of small gravel. I contacted BlackBerry Mobile hot line and I'm working on sending it for repair. I bought mine a 100-6 at Dubai so the representative told me he has to escalate the case and explained me it's because they always flash a new OS during repair and mine is not a North America model. He asked me to send proof of purchase, lucky for me I had mine inside the box. I'll keep you informed if I can get a repair at their location in Florida.
    04-02-19 08:10 PM
    If approved, get them to replace the battery at the same time.. My battery only lasted a year before puffing up, and the new battery makes a huge difference! I forgot how good the battery was when it was new: I could charge the device and if I wasn't actively using it, half a day later, I could pick it up and and it was still showing 99%, and even if I was using it heavily, it would last the whole day and still have enough for an evening movie.. By the time my battery had swelled up, it was behaving more like an iPhone (ie, capacity dropping quickly, slow performance)..

mine broke 2 days ago, what a shame, I have never broken a screen before but it fell face down on a floor full of small gravel. I contacted BlackBerry Mobile hot line and I'm working on sending it for repair. I bought mine a 100-6 at Dubai so the representative told me he has to escalate the case and explained me it's because they always flash a new OS during repair and mine is not a North America model. He asked me to send proof of purchase, lucky for me I had mine inside the box. I'll keep you informed if I can get a repair at their location in Florida.
    04-10-19 12:44 PM
27 12