Apparently I've set a PIN that I don't remember. Luckily I can get in using my fingerprint but I'm afraid of it asking for my PIN only some day as Password Keeper does once in a while. How do I change it? I don't see a settings menu anywhere.
    03-30-18 10:38 AM
    Nobody has a clue? I remember the days when these forums were helpful.
    04-01-18 08:35 AM
    They're helpful. There just isn't a high number of Motion users out in the wild. I quite often go the KEYone forum for tips/answers. It's much more active.
    04-01-18 08:42 AM
    This is from the Blackberry Mobile support page: For security reasons, the only way that you can reset your screen lock without knowing the password, PIN, or pattern is to delete all of your device data and set up the device again.

You can do this typically by entering your password, PIN, or pattern incorrectly ten times. Or, if you have a remote device management app installed on your device, such as the Android™ Device Manager, you can log in to the website and delete your device data.

If you add your Google™ account to your device, the factory reset protection feature may turn on. To set up your device again, you must add the same Google™ account. If you don't use the same Google™ account, you can't complete the setup process.

If you back up your phone before you do this you will be able to easily reinstall your apps and data.

See here for more - https://www.blackberrymobile.com/sup...oubleshooting/
    05-14-18 05:20 PM