The best Prime Day deals that you can still buy today:Shop now while they last!
    Hey everyone.
    Does anyone know how to stop a selected wallpaper from changing position when swiping through the home screen pages?
    It annoys me that the wallpaper doesn't stay centered on the screen on every home screen page. I really want my selected wallpaper to remain in the same exact position (stationary) no matter what page I'm on. This was never an annoyance on BB10.
    I'm using BlackBerry Launcher on my Motion.
    Thanks for any help with this.
    Last edited by The_Dark_Knight_Forever; 01-23-19 at 02:09 PM.
    01-23-19 01:24 PM
    BlackBerry Launcher is the issue. If I recall correctly, there's no way to stop it unless you change launchers.
    01-23-19 02:06 PM
    BlackBerry Launcher is the issue. If I recall correctly, there's no way to stop it unless you change launchers.
    Thanks for the info. What Launcher do you recommend?
    01-23-19 02:07 PM
    Thanks for the info. What Launcher do you recommend?
    - Action Launcher
    - Lawnchair
    - Nova Launcher
    - Micorosoft Launcher

All great options, personally I use Lawnchair but it has wallpaper issues as well where it doesn't always keep the setting, but it's just something I deal with because I like the rest of it.
    01-23-19 02:21 PM
    Hey everyone.
    Does anyone know how to stop a selected wallpaper from changing position when swiping through the home screen pages?
    It annoys me that the wallpaper doesn't stay centered on the screen on every home screen page. I really want my selected wallpaper to remain in the same exact position (stationary) no matter what page I'm on. This was never an annoyance on BB10.
    Use a picture that is the correct resolution: 1920 x 1080 (actually 1080 x 1920)
    My wallpaper does not scroll when I change pages.
    Use this pic as a test if you like.

Home Screen Wallpaper help.-digital_k1.jpg
    01-23-19 02:23 PM
    - Action Launcher
    - Lawnchair
    - Nova Launcher
    - Micorosoft Launcher

All great options, personally I use Lawnchair but it has wallpaper issues as well where it doesn't always keep the setting, but it's just something I deal with because I like the rest of it.
    Thanks for the suggestions.
    01-23-19 02:27 PM
    Use a picture that is the correct resolution: 1920 x 1080 (actually 1080 x 1920)
    My wallpaper does not scroll when I change pages.
    Use this pic as a test if you like.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Digital_K1.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	442529
    Any suggestions on how to edit my current wallpaper to the correct resolution?
    01-23-19 02:29 PM
    I use Paint Shop Pro. Post the pic if it's not personal, I'll take a look at it.
    Sounds like it might be a square pic, which will scroll.
    01-23-19 02:32 PM
    I use Paint Shop Pro. Post the pic if it's not personal, I'll take a look at it.
    Sounds like it might be a square pic, which will scroll.
    This image is a bit off center but I was able to correct it using the native editor when selecting it for my wallpaper. But as I mentioned, it does not stay stationary when I swipe through my home pages.
    If you can help I'd appreciate it.Home Screen Wallpaper help.-1781464789.jpeg
    01-23-19 02:40 PM
    Very small pic, only 640 x 640, which is definitely your problem.
    Have one similar so I use it on lock screen only.
    I'll see what I can do, but doubt it can be changed a lot.
    01-23-19 02:53 PM
    Very small pic, only 640 x 640, which is definitely your problem.
    Have one similar so I use it on lock screen only.
    I'll see what I can do, but doubt it can be changed a lot.
    Yeah sorry. I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to photos & photography type stuff. In the past I've always just found an image I liked & tried to plug it in. If it worked then great but it there was problems I would just have to find another image. I'm trying to stick with this one though if possible.
    01-23-19 02:57 PM
    Scrunched it a bit, but doesn't look too bad.

Home Screen Wallpaper help.-bat_108x1920.jpg
    01-23-19 03:00 PM
    Scrunched it a bit, but doesn't look too bad.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bat_108x1920.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	442531
    Not too bad. Thanks for taking the time & trying with it.
    01-23-19 03:09 PM
    Hey everyone.
    You don't have to change the Launcher.. Set the wallpaper with a default App and it won't move on you. I use Quick Pic..
    02-04-19 07:15 PM
    You don't have to change the Launcher.. Set the wallpaper with a default App and it won't move on you. I use Quick Pic..
    I'm not sure what you mean to do exactly. But I installed QuickPic, opened it, selected my preferred pic, set it as my home screen wallpaper but it still continues to move as I swipe through my home pages.
    02-04-19 09:27 PM
    Open up the QuickPic App, find the picture you want and then set it with QuickPic Wallpaper.. Then tap the upper purple box.
    02-04-19 10:01 PM
    Open up the QuickPic App, find the picture you want and then set it with QuickPic Wallpaper.. Then tap the upper purple box.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...74d15d06ca.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a67819aa7f.jpg
    Either I have the wrong "QuickPic" app or you have an earlier version of it. The one I installed is QuickPic - Photo Manager developed by bokx.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...node.quickpick
    This is what it looks like when I try to set the wallpaper. I don't get the choice of sizes either.Home Screen Wallpaper help.-screenshot_20190204-230112.jpegHome Screen Wallpaper help.-screenshot_20190204-230117.jpeg
    02-04-19 11:07 PM
    It's the QuickPic Gallery App. Im using version 4.7.4. Here it is. https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/cheeta...4-7-4-release/
    Either I have the wrong "QuickPic" app or you have an earlier version of it. The one I installed is QuickPic - Photo Manager developed by bokx.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...node.quickpick
    This is what it looks like when I try to set the wallpaper. I don't get the choice of sizes either.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190204-230112.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	442834Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190204-230117.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	442835
    02-05-19 05:20 AM
    App icon looks like this.. You can use any Gallery App, I use QuickPic because it allows you to set larger pictures.
    02-05-19 05:21 AM
    It's the QuickPic Gallery App. Im using version 4.7.4. Here it is. https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/cheeta...4-7-4-release/
    Worked for me. Thanks for the help. Any idea why this app isn't in the Play Store though?
    02-08-19 01:26 PM
    It was as that's where I got it, I think they just changed the name. Really not sure but you can use any Gallery app, just don't use the system settings to set the wallpaper and don't use Google Photos.
    Worked for me. Thanks for the help. Any idea why this app isn't in the Play Store though?
    03-09-19 06:03 PM
    I am using the apk version now though, I like the layout better
    03-09-19 06:04 PM
    You can zoom the photo you want to use as your wallpaper and do a screenshot on the part you want to use as it.
    Then, use the screenshot you did as your wallpaper. No need for launchers or any other complicated issue.

Hope it helps!
    03-11-19 10:29 AM