Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    [Email address removed by moderator]
    Last edited by Ecm; 12-17-18 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Do not post personal info!
    12-17-18 07:19 AM
    [Email address removed by moderator]
    What is your current build and your device PRD?

(Type *#837837#) into your phone dialer.)
    12-17-18 07:33 AM
    PRD is 63740-800. Build AAX210 Android 7.1.2 Nougat.I flash this autoloader after bricked my BB 100-3 by Mobile Upgrade Q 5.1.8...
    12-17-18 07:38 AM
    PRD is 63740-800. Build AAX210 Android 7.1.2 Nougat.I flash this autoloader after bricked my BB 100-3 by Mobile Upgrade Q 5.1.8...
    You have a pre-production device - never meant to be sold. It doesn't receive updates.

There haven't been any recent autoloaders built.
    12-17-18 08:17 AM
    I understand,but as I see earlier,it was flash by autoloader,so as I cant boot item,after tried to update by Mobile Upgrade...in early it was by Virgin Mobile.And as I understand I need to get 8.1 only by autoloader
    12-17-18 08:46 AM
    I understand,but as I see earlier,it was flash by autoloader,so as I cant boot item,after tried to update by Mobile Upgrade...in early it was by Virgin Mobile.And as I understand I need to get 8.1 only by autoloader
    You can only go back to whatever OS was loaded. It likely won't take anything beyond what was the 'last' build issued to it.
    12-17-18 09:01 AM
    I dont know,how I can back on my original fiware.Item work normally on this built. Only one autoloader can comeback to live my item.And I think I think I can flash Oreo from autopoader...but I havent.Thats why I asked who can give me autoloader file for flash Oreo?
    12-17-18 09:14 AM
    I dont know,how I can back on my original fiware.Item work normally on this built. Only one autoloader can comeback to live my item.And I think I think I can flash Oreo from autopoader...but I havent.Thats why I asked who can give me autoloader file for flash Oreo?

You have a pre-production device - never meant to be sold. It doesn't receive updates.

There haven't been any recent autoloaders built.
    ^^^
    12-17-18 10:41 AM
    But I was successfully flash autoloader build,when can't boot my item no more as fastboot.... In original it was VirginMobile,but after I bricked my device after trying update byMobile Upgrade ver.5.1.8..I flash autoloader and now it work.Thats why I can't understand why I cant flash 8.1 if I was flashed 7.1.2 by autoloader?
    12-17-18 01:59 PM
    But I was successfully flash autoloader build,when can't boot my item no more as fastboot.... In original it was VirginMobile,but after I bricked my device after trying update byMobile Upgrade ver.5.1.8..I flash autoloader and now it work.Thats why I can't understand why I cant flash 8.1 if I was flashed 7.1.2 by autoloader?
    Because we don't have any recent autoloaders to flash. Nor does your device have any newer build on the server for the Upgrade Tool to load.
    12-17-18 02:55 PM
    I understand,its never been update by air.But may be anyone make this autoloader? So as anyone was made autoloader for 7.1.2 and its worked.BB support not answer when I asked how I can unbrick,or where I can find firmware for VirginMobile)) I think if its have autoloader like for example keyone I can flash 8.1. from PC.
    12-17-18 03:16 PM
    I understand,its never been update by air.But may be anyone make this autoloader? So as anyone was made autoloader for 7.1.2 and its worked.BB support not answer when I asked how I can unbrick,or where I can find firmware for VirginMobile)) I think if its have autoloader like for example keyone I can flash 8.1. from PC.
    Problem is, we can't make autoloaders the way we used to be able to, because we can no longer find the production signatures on the servers.

You need to find someone with the same device variant, and that person will have to grab the autoloader files while performing an OS reload using the Mobile Upgrade Tool.
    12-17-18 03:41 PM