I love listening to music, but for some reason the sound turns itself down while playing. Super annoying!!!

I turned down off the ring, alarm, and notification sounds thinking that any incoming notifications maybe causing it to do it.

If I manually turn down the music sound and turn it back up, it goes back to full volume for a little bit, only to then lower itself again. To clarify, the volume is lower, but the slider still is all the way to the right (max volume ).

It happens while using Google play but it also happens while watching YouTube videos.

Help please!
    03-16-18 04:24 PM
    I love listening to music, but for some reason the sound turns itself down while playing. Super annoying!!!

I turned down off the ring, alarm, and notification sounds thinking that any incoming notifications maybe causing it to do it.

If I manually turn down the music sound and turn it back up, it goes back to full volume for a little bit, only to then lower itself again. To clarify, the volume is lower, but the slider still is all the way to the right (max volume ).

It happens while using Google play but it also happens while watching YouTube videos.

Help please!
    I guess I'm the only one having this issue... lame
    03-20-18 02:21 AM
    Having the same issue.. I've been using the app black player , and I've tried everything.

Buckle Your Chen Straps It's Going To Be A Bumby Ride  QNX
    Cscastro likes this.
    04-13-18 10:08 AM

Help please!
    Same problem here as well!

Buckle Your Chen Straps It's Going To Be A Bumby Ride  QNX
    04-13-18 10:10 AM
    I have seen this one, my Motion does this from one of the google apps. It turns down the volume to "protect your ears"....
    04-13-18 06:08 PM
    Facing same issue.. Someone suggest anything.. It is software issue BB must suggest on this
    07-20-19 10:31 PM