Google Calendar-screenshot_20190208-135952-2.png

Well, I had to switch out of the Yahoo calendar because it stopped syncing

Really didn't want to but I had to switch to Google Calendar. Had to export yahoo to google.

Trying to add a date it says "Calendar is not selected" ... I have my google one selected, I can see everything. Not sure what I need to make it work.

Anyone have a clue?

I know it's not really a BB but I though someone might know.

Thanks
    02-08-19 01:09 PM
    I guess I had to get the Google Calendar. I think I was using BB's. BB doesn't seem to work, anymore.
    02-08-19 03:02 PM
    Anyone know how to make Google Calendar REFRESH?

Probably not cuz it's a G question and BB but whatever

I don't like the Google Calendar
    02-09-19 08:05 AM
    The thing I found was that no matter which "after market" calendar I used, they still all depended on the stock, BBerry calendar. This may have changed since Oreo, but unless BBerry Calendar was active (not disabled) nothing else would sync. Even if I wasn't directly using the BBerry calendar.
    02-11-19 07:46 AM
    The thing I found was that no matter which "after market" calendar I used, they still all depended on the stock, BBerry calendar. This may have changed since Oreo, but unless BBerry Calendar was active (not disabled) nothing else would sync. Even if I wasn't directly using the BBerry calendar.
    Well, they both pop up notices, now. Geezzes

Blackberry Calendar no longer works. It doesn't sync properly.

Blame it on whatever you like but no my problem.

BB blames Yahoo. . Yahoo blames BB ...

The sync app no longer works.

I have complained everywhere. No one fixes it. And BB thinks you should not use Yahoo. I guess it's no longer my decision.

Freakin hate the Google calendar but I am forced to use it. Put appt ect in that you don't want to miss and the it better work. It wasn't.
    02-11-19 07:57 AM
    Well, they both pop up notices, now. Geezzes

Blackberry Calendar no longer works. It doesn't sync properly.

Blame it on whatever you like but no my problem.

BB blames Yahoo. . Yahoo blames BB ...

The sync app no longer works.

I have complained everywhere. No one fixes it. And BB thinks you should not use Yahoo. I guess it's no longer my decision.

Freakin hate the Google calendar but I am forced to use it. Put appt ect in that you don't want to miss and the it better work. It wasn't.
    Have you actually disabled your (non-functioning) BBerry calendar? I run a PC desktop calendar with a Google plugin. Notices work both ways -- insert in desktop calendar or phone BBerry calendar -- everything syncs. Thus I never have to deal with the Google calendar. However, if I disable the BBerry Calendar, phone is cut off.
    02-11-19 08:56 AM
    Have you actually disabled your (non-functioning) BBerry calendar? I run a PC desktop calendar with a Google plugin. Notices work both ways -- insert in desktop calendar or phone BBerry calendar -- everything syncs. Thus I never have to deal with the Google calendar. However, if I disable the BBerry Calendar, phone is cut off.
    I only had the BB Calendar. It was not sycn’ing.

I just got Google calendar app so I can have sycn’ing.
    02-11-19 11:05 AM
    OMG This freaking Google calendar.

Invite someone and it sends hundreds of acceptance by the person, every day. I have tried to shut it off following numerous instructions and it still keeps sending. I have hundreds of emails.. they have hundreds of Sent me to me.

Totally miss OS10 ...............
    02-17-19 07:17 AM
    OMG This freaking Google calendar.

Invite someone and it sends hundreds of acceptance by the person, every day. I have tried to shut it off following numerous instructions and it still keeps sending. I have hundreds of emails.. they have hundreds of Sent me to me.

Totally miss OS10 ...............
    OK, one more time: have you disabled your BB Calendar?
    02-17-19 07:55 AM
    I have.

And I deleted the event. And I am still getting them
    02-17-19 08:56 AM
    I have.

And I deleted the event. And I am still getting them
    OK... FWIW... I was having major sync issues when I first got my motion and discovered -- for whatever reason -- that unless the BB Calendar was active, no other Calendars would work properly. This may have changed with Oreo. You might try activating the BB Calendar and do a manual refresh. I am having zero issues with BB Calendar now. But I did...
    02-17-19 09:02 AM
    OK... FWIW... I was having major sync issues when I first got my motion and discovered -- for whatever reason -- that unless the BB Calendar was active, no other Calendars would work properly. This may have changed with Oreo. You might try activating the BB Calendar and do a manual refresh. I am having zero issues with BB Calendar now. But I did...
    Did you have Yahoo Calendar? That was the one on BB calendar that was not refreshing from laptop to phone. And I had SmoothSync for Yahoo. And the event invite doesn't work, anymore. Total pain in the [_|_]
    02-17-19 09:10 AM
    Did you have Yahoo Calendar? That was the one on BB calendar that was not refreshing from laptop to phone. And I had SmoothSync for Yahoo. And the event invite doesn't work, anymore. Total pain in the [_|_]
    My Calendar sequence is:

1). Desktop Calendar (PC, "Calendar Scope"), with a Google plugin.
    2.) Google account with their (online) calendar and contacts setup to sync.
    3). BBerry Calendar on my Motion.
    4.) Also running "Today Calendar". Not required, but prefer the way it looks.

I can sync either way, from phone or desktop. HOWEVER, when I disabled the BBerry Calendar, phone sync stopped. Maybe since Oreo, that's no longer an issue.
    02-17-19 09:39 AM
    Is it Oreo? I have no idea. BB says it's Yahoo.

Still getting emails from Google Calendar for the event I deleted lmao... I turned off notifications. Deleted email response. Did everything Google says to do and it won't stop.

At this point, I am lost. Go back to BB Calendar, which doesn't sync.

Would have never tried Google Calendar if I had ANY idea it could do this.

WHY WOULD ANYONE SUGGEST THIS GOOGLE CALENDAR? omg
    02-17-19 11:06 AM
    Even though it is Disabled, it is still sending me notices lol
    02-18-19 08:04 AM
    Even though it is Disabled, it is still sending me notices lol
    What I was saying is that disabling the BB Calendar caused issues. You might try enabling it again. As far as Yahoo goes, I have no experience.
    02-18-19 08:58 AM
    Enabling will give same effect. Right now I am trying to sort out the hundreds of acceptances Google Calendar is sending out. It won't stop... omg .............
    02-18-19 10:41 AM
    What I was saying is that disabling the BB Calendar caused issues. You might try enabling it again. As far as Yahoo goes, I have no experience.
    It enabled itself. The BB Calender disabled or enabled, doesn't seem to help the google calendar.

Would anyone know of a google help forum? All I can find if google help and no one answers.

I have done everything there help suggest and it doesn't help. The email of the person has hundreds of sent mail which makes it hard to see their email. On top of the notices I get every five mins to half an hour. There must be a way to fix this.
    02-20-19 06:29 AM
    It enabled itself. The BB Calender disabled or enabled, doesn't seem to help the google calendar.

Would anyone know of a google help forum? All I can find if google help and no one answers.

I have done everything there help suggest and it doesn't help. The email of the person has hundreds of sent mail which makes it hard to see their email. On top of the notices I get every five mins to half an hour. There must be a way to fix this.
    Have your tried Android Central? It’s a related site to CrackBerry, also owned by Mobile Nations. Your login is the same as CrackBerry login.
    02-20-19 06:54 AM
    Have your tried Android Central? It’s a related site to CrackBerry, also owned by Mobile Nations. Your login is the same as CrackBerry login.
    I know about AC .. I can try

thanks
    02-20-19 06:57 AM
    I know about AC .. I can try

thanks
    I'm sure you've seen this...

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN25558.html?guccounter=1
    02-20-19 07:44 AM
    ?

I am not having a problem with yahoo notices ... it's the google calendar notices.
    02-20-19 07:53 AM
    ?

I am not having a problem with yahoo notices ... it's the google calendar notices.
    I'm thinking your problem s Yahoo related.

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/h...ndar-to-google
    02-20-19 08:59 AM
    I'm thinking your problem s Yahoo related.

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/h...ndar-to-google
    I have already transferred my yahoo to google. I got rid of yahoo sync. Got rid of everything to do with yahoo.

The notice I am having a problem with, was made on google calendar. Not on yahoo and was not transferred over from yahoo to google.
    02-20-19 09:46 AM
    Have your tried Android Central? I
    No one seems to know, no one answered. Google keeps saying to post it on their google calendar help forum (which I have) and no one answers there, either.

There is NO help for Google.

If these go on until June, I might kill myself lol.. kidding
    02-21-19 08:33 AM
28 12