Has anyone been able to find a Otterbox/Industrial type case for the Motion?

I've searched through the threads and online with no luck. All I can find are flip and gel cases that don't give much lip protection for when you place your phone screen face down
    04-03-18 05:14 PM
    The closet to an OtterBox that I found, and bought, is the Incipio DualPro (soft rubber inner liner w/harder outer shell - no built-in screen protection). They have black and carnaby. IMHO it/they provide excellent protection but do add considerable bulk.
    rocnrol likes this.
    04-03-18 07:24 PM
    I've had Incipio DualPros on my last two phones (DTEK60 and LG V20) and they offer EXCELLENT protection. The front "lip" extends far enough that it will protect the screen from a face-down or angled fall, but will NOT do so if there is a sharp protruding object that can strike it (e.g. the point of a rock on the pavement, etc.)

They do add some bulk but IMHO not very much considering the protection given, and they also are nicely grippy as well (not ridiculously so, but enough that the phone doesn't slip out of your hands.)
    04-04-18 11:13 AM
    Apparently they're all sold out. I've went on ebay, Amazon, and the Incipient website. All out of stock. I even emailed them asking if they're going to restock it soon.
    04-04-18 04:51 PM
    Apparently they're all sold out. I've went on ebay, Amazon, and the Incipient website. All out of stock. I even emailed them asking if they're going to restock it soon.
    Hopefully you have better luck getting concrete answers from Incipio than I did... Previously they had (on their website) a DualPro in iridescent blue for the Motion but it always showed as "coming soon/out-of-stock". Emailed them a couple of times over a 4 month period asking "when" and got the same replies "can't say when but hopefully soon". Two days after my last inquiry it disappeared off their site and haven't seen it since. Needless to say I was less than impressed with their responses only to find out "never" it was. Guess they were hoping I'd just buy one of the others which we already did but in black.
    04-04-18 07:30 PM
    Yup for the dual pro, love mine
    04-05-18 01:03 AM
    Hopefully you have better luck getting concrete answers from Incipio than I did... Previously they had (on their website) a DualPro in iridescent blue for the Motion but it always showed as "coming soon/out-of-stock". Emailed them a couple of times over a 4 month period asking "when" and got the same replies "can't say when but hopefully soon". Two days after my last inquiry it disappeared off their site and haven't seen it since. Needless to say I was less than impressed with their responses only to find out "never" it was. Guess they were hoping I'd just buy one of the others which we already did but in black.

This is the response I just got back.

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Rashekia | Customer Support (Incipio)

Apr 5, 1:22 PM CDT

Hello,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we will not be restocking on this product. I wish I had better news.

Best regards,

Rashekia | Customer Support
    Incipio | BRAVEN | TAVIK | iGO | Griffin | ChicBuds
    04-05-18 02:29 PM
    This is the response I just got back.

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Rashekia | Customer Support (Incipio)

Apr 5, 1:22 PM CDT

Hello,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we will not be restocking on this product. I wish I had better news.

Best regards,

Rashekia | Customer Support
    Incipio | BRAVEN | TAVIK | iGO | Griffin | ChicBuds
    That's too bad
    04-05-18 08:15 PM
    Well that sucks and in fact might just keep me from buying a Motion down the road.
    04-05-18 09:18 PM
    I am using the IMAKcase available from eBay and I am very impressed. good feeling, raised edges/corners.
    04-05-18 10:21 PM
    I am using the IMAKcase available from eBay and I am very impressed. good feeling, raised edges/corners.
    Me too.
    04-06-18 02:20 AM
    Motion cases seem to be a real issue. you can't even get the official ones in the US......
    04-06-18 10:26 AM
    Motion cases seem to be a real issue. you can't even get the official ones in the US......
    Yeah not the greatest availability with many of the big brands seemingly staying clear which is a bummer... Was surprised to see Incipio had gotten into the game but now appears they are jumping ship too and can only surmise low demand for their product is the reasoning behind it. Wasn't too impressed with the looks of the official cases nor their price so never sought them out.

TPU's case supply is OK although I've personally found there's an oversight in design on many - lacking the required recess on inside of vol/pwr/convenience key area which causes keys to become over sensitive w/case installed - so the ones I own become almost unusable.
    04-06-18 02:09 PM
    I am using a StilGut case like this one - https://www.stilgut.com/blackberry-m...with-clip.html it is not an otter box case but it does clip shut and protects the screen if dropped. The Motion is IP67 rated so the water and dust proofing aspects of an otterbox case are not as necessary anymore.
    05-14-18 06:00 PM
    I put an Incipio Carnaby case and SuperShieldz tempered glass screen protector on my wife's Motion. I've already had to replace the screen protector because she sat on her phone while gardening. The case is holding up very well, though. It is a very tight fit and has a low profile, so it doesn't bulk up the phone like most cases. I like the look of it a lot. I might get one for my Motion, too.
    05-16-18 05:33 PM