This is a great list. One thing that is readily apparent with the Motion is the poor quality speaker. Just not up to the task if you ask me.
    If we're talking Motion specific, I would also include poor microphone. So many times my wife would say I just started sounding further away. All because I was holding the bottom of my phone an extra couple of inches away from my mouth... yet not once in, 4 years had an issue with my Z30.
    08-09-18 02:12 PM
    If we're talking Motion specific, I would also include poor microphone. So many times my wife would say I just started sounding further away. All because I was holding the bottom of my phone an extra couple of inches away from my mouth... yet not once in, 4 years had an issue with my Z30.
    Oh man, I never even thought about the microphone. It's strange how most people are so focused on the non calling features of smartphones that the primary reason for having a phone is overlooked.

Posted via CB10 with my indispensable, factory unlocked  Z30 STA100-5/10.3.3.2163 on T-Mobile USA who keeps disrupting & improving the wireless industry.
    08-09-18 02:20 PM
    Swiping gestures!
    08-10-18 05:05 AM
    Oh man, I never even thought about the microphone. It's strange how most people are so focused on the non calling features of smartphones that the primary reason for having a phone is overlooked.

Posted via CB10 with my indispensable, factory unlocked  Z30 STA100-5/10.3.3.2163 on T-Mobile USA who keeps disrupting & improving the wireless industry.
    To be fair, it's not everyone's primary reason for having a phone. But for me, I prefer it as a phone over my office phone (because all my contacts are on it, and I wear a Bluetooth headset so I can work on the computer at the same time). And since I wear a headset most of the time, it's even more surprising that the microphone bugs me as much as it does...
    08-10-18 05:59 AM
    I think all the new TCL's Android Blackberrys are nothing more than ordinary Android devices that have preinstalled Blackberry apps.
    08-10-18 06:15 AM
    - bb10 story maker: still one of the best video editors I have seen on a phone.
    - Blend with Windows
    - File Manager

that's all really
    08-10-18 11:57 AM
    ^^ this...

Posted via CB10
    08-10-18 12:50 PM
    It's surprising that BlackBerry Mobile hasn't offered up the stereo speakers set up that the Z30 has. The sound quality that was provided with that set up still amazes me to this day. A Bluetooth speaker is almost not required. Even the mono speaker on the Q10 was really nice. And I understand that the Passports have great sound also. Smartphones continue to get better but sadly it's like the speaker(s) are an after thought. I feel like BlackBerry Mobile needs to improve the speakers on their devices just like BlackBerry did with the said BB10 devices.
    I think on the Motion it may be related to the waterproof rating. It can be done though. My S9 has stereo speakers that sound quality. Although not waterproof my DTEK 50 has very good stereo sound quality.
    08-10-18 04:00 PM
    Well, I'm at the other end of the spectrum. I can't afford to get a new phone and still amaze people with my Z30. Eventually, I'll miss all that BB10 offers as mentioned above but for now, I'll continue to enjoy the Z30 pure and simple. I'll continue to follow the Android forums for BB phones until I can buy one. Maybe by the time the Motion 2 or next VKB BB comes out. Have a great weekend all!!....

Posted via CB10
    08-10-18 06:43 PM
    Re BlackBerry travel. It was super easy to use and very well integrated. Always picked up my travel info from confirmation emails. Consistently gave me flight change updates, right down to gates and actual departure. For greeting guests, I could input flight info and again get updated as to any changes for their flights. Haven't found anything comparable, especially as regards no ads and simplicity.
    08-10-18 09:47 PM
    Custom notifications, gestures and BlackBerry Travel
    Agree on all. BlackBerry Travel. Exceptional app. I also liked BlackBerry Traffic back in the day.
    08-10-18 10:18 PM
    Agree on all. BlackBerry Travel. Exceptional app. I also liked BlackBerry Traffic back in the day.
    Ohhh yes BlackBerry Traffic, that was a very solid app, I wish I would have used it more. Was BlackBerry Traffic on BB10 or just BBos?

Posted via CB10
    08-10-18 11:33 PM
    Ohhh yes BlackBerry Traffic, that was a very solid app, I wish I would have used it more. Was BlackBerry Traffic on BB10 or just BBos?

Posted via CB10
    Just BBOS.

08-11-18 06:30 AM
    Speaker phone. OS 10 fluidity. OS 10 integration.
    08-13-18 11:03 PM
    As our company is attempting to move away from Blackberry 10, we're trying to figure out the best way to go and what features we may be giving up on other platforms.

I recently heard that the Motion can't act as a Mass Storage device when connecting to a computer. This is highly problematic for us. Also, can anyone clarify if notification profiles are still available and are just as robust?

We would love to hear about any other features that you feel are missing! Thanks!
    Notification profiles are missing from BlackBerry android.

However, the BlackBerry calendar app is just as good as BB10, and does have meeting mode where it will automatically silence the device during meetings if you turn that setting on.

Also, do not disturb can be turned on manually or automatically via rules (nights, weekends, etc.). Basically do not disturb will silence all notifications, or you can set it to allow "priority" notifications through.

I initially really did miss the profiles from BB10, but have adjusted to the Android features and find they work well enough for my needs.
    08-13-18 11:42 PM
    It's surprising that BlackBerry Mobile hasn't offered up the stereo speakers set up that the Z30 has. The sound quality that was provided with that set up still amazes me to this day. A Bluetooth speaker is almost not required. Even the mono speaker on the Q10 was really nice. And I understand that the Passports have great sound also. Smartphones continue to get better but sadly it's like the speaker(s) are an after thought. I feel like BlackBerry Mobile needs to improve the speakers on their devices just like BlackBerry did with the said BB10 devices.
    Couldn't agree more. Why is this such a hard thing to get right? The BlackBerries of old had incredible speakers. I sill remember how my 9900 and Q10 could easily be heard when taking a phone call in a noisy environment (earpiece) or when throwing it on the table for a conference call.

The KeyOne speakers are usable, though dead average and don't do justice to the BlackBerry name.
    08-13-18 11:55 PM
    Blackberry Travel!
    I totally forgot! I loved Blackberry Travel.

I used its GPS/navigation and loved it. At the time, it was better than the others at showing me the future turns and etc I'd need to take when driving somewhere.
    08-16-18 07:22 PM
42 12