So first of all I waiting a he'll of a long time before pulling the trigger on this phone, why no reason really . Guess to be honest I was getting sick of my ketone.

So far I'm am more than impressed with this phone ,I mean 2-1/2 days easy per charge is unheard of these days
    - screen is great
    - speakers are good don't know why people say speaker phones is quite mines not
    - one thing that is a little bit and miss is the blackberry logo is the finger print sensor. Day to day it seems inconsistent for some reason, when it works wow it's fast but when it's acting up its. It so good .

Any help would be great

Over all very happy so far .
    11-17-18 08:33 AM
    Motion is fine. I use it last good few months. I was planning to skip to Nokia 7 plus at some point but did not pull the trigger at the end. It took Motion some time to become useful for me but here it is. I like it, does the job well. I even started to use HUB more and more and managed to fix my card reader that failed at some point - it didn't, factory reset was the right thing to do here... I have no major problems. All is rather fine. I agree with the finger print reader. There are some funny days from time to time...
    11-17-18 08:53 AM
    With the fingerprint sensor, use the center of your thumb, flat. Don't use the tip of your finger.
    11-17-18 08:04 PM
    Just got my motion back after having the vibrate motor fixed. love it. Even after using a Keytwo for a month. love them both tremendously!
    11-17-18 09:48 PM
    I'm replying from my Motion . I use the Keyone black as my main daily driver.
    If you're not overly demanding the Motion will cover all your needs with dignity. The battery is epic! A better camera , dual speakers and IP68 would make it better still.
    Love the feel in my hands and the fact that it doesn't look like every other slab.
    Good choice!
    11-18-18 07:28 AM
    So first of all I waiting a he'll of a long time before pulling the trigger on this phone, why no reason really . Guess to be honest I was getting sick of my ketone.

So far I'm am more than impressed with this phone ,I mean 2-1/2 days easy per charge is unheard of these days
    - screen is great
    - speakers are good don't know why people say speaker phones is quite mines not
    - one thing that is a little bit and miss is the blackberry logo is the finger print sensor. Day to day it seems inconsistent for some reason, when it works wow it's fast but when it's acting up its. It so good .

Any help would be great

Over all very happy so far .
    The big thing with setting up the fingerprint sensor, is to give it as many different angles and positions of your finger, or thumb that you can.
    thekidshop and melhiore like this.
    11-22-18 02:24 PM
    The big thing with setting up the fingerprint sensor, is to give it as many different angles and positions of your finger, or thumb that you can.
    Hmm thought I did this
    The thing barely works to be honest, thought it was better than the key one?! 🤔
    11-27-18 10:19 PM
    K this thing is getting very annoying, it probably works 50/50 of the time to be completely honest. What's the problem??
    Any suggestions, and yes I've redone the fingers twice same results each time
    Funny thing is it works perfectly on my banking aps
    12-05-18 10:43 PM
    Mine is the same. Hasn't worked well since Oreo update.
    12-06-18 11:53 AM
    I've never had a problem with the fingerprint sensor. Bought my Motion when it first came out. I programmed both thumbs and a pointer finger. I would say it works over 90% of the time first try. But if not the first, then sometimes it takes two or three swipes.
    oldsoul123 likes this.
    12-06-18 12:04 PM
    My Motion is the first phone that I've ever had that had a fingerprint sensor. I feel like it usually works the first attempt if I'm not rushing. If I am, it might take two presses. I feel that this is still faster than typing or swiping a password so I don't complain about it.
    oldsoul123 likes this.
    12-06-18 01:55 PM
    Mine is the same. Hasn't worked well since Oreo update.
    Really eh ? Hmm think it's something there aware of?
    I'll keep an eye on it and see what we see .
    As I wrote my post I was quite frustrated so truth be told it's probably 70/30 split 🤔
    12-06-18 08:47 PM
    What I've realized is that some times while the phone is in your pocket the scanner goes off and if that happens you only have a certain amount of tries so when those are used up in your pocket not knowingly you go to unlock your phone and it doesn't work . You just have to give it a few seconds and it will reset . Not sure if that is the issue you are having though
    12-12-18 09:08 AM
    I've had ongoing issues with the fingerprint sensor for the last couple of months... it had always been somewhat temperamental - but doesn't work worth a darn now.
    12-28-18 11:25 AM
    try deleting your current fingerprint scans and re doing them....
    12-28-18 03:03 PM
    try deleting your current fingerprint scans and re doing them....
    Can be a temporary fix. My thumb print hasn't worked well.
    12-30-18 12:47 PM
    were are the predicted emojis
    04-11-19 08:41 PM
    System, Languages & Input, Keyboard settings, BlackBerry keyboard, Prediction and correction, Predict Emojis
    04-12-19 05:48 AM
    Motion is a good phone. I just picked up a KEYone Black Edition and will be trying the physical keyboard for a while.

First thing I noticed is the Motion's battery life is better. KEYone's is very good, but Motion's is even better.
    04-12-19 06:31 AM
    can you scroll using the button on the motion?
    04-12-19 03:15 PM
    for me, pushing too hard with my finger does not work as well as a very light touch. love the phone. am using it as a second phone to learn android. Z30 is still my primary phone. bb10 hard to beat, but OS and battery slowly going bye bye.
    04-12-19 11:05 PM
    System, Languages & Input, Keyboard settings, BlackBerry keyboard, Prediction and correction, Predict Emojis
    Thank you
    04-12-19 11:28 PM
    battery life great
    04-20-19 02:12 AM