Is this happening to anyone one else
    10-04-18 08:07 PM
    What is "flitcy"?

Sent from my BBD100-2 using CB Forums mobile app
    10-04-18 08:09 PM
    sorry meant glitchy
    10-04-18 09:50 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean by glitchy but the functions did change with the Oreo update. There is already a thread about it. IMO, the only good change to it is that it can now be used to move the cursor when editing text. Makes it much less frustrating to do it now. I do wish BlackBerry would give us the little monocle icon that we used to have in BB10 & the same little tabs to select text. So many things in BB10 are superior to Android.
    Last edited by The_Dark_Knight_Forever; 10-05-18 at 08:32 AM.
    Spamcube likes this.
    10-04-18 10:00 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean by glitchy but the functions did change with the Oreo update. There is already a thread about it. IMO, the only good changed to it is that it can now be used to move the cursor when editing text. Makes it much less frustrating to do it now. I do wish BlackBerry would give us the most monocle icon that we used to have in BB10 & the same little tabs to select text. So many things in BB10 are superior to Android.
    Let me clarify, when using the fingerprint sensor majority of the time it says it does recognise my fingers and the only way to unlock is via pin methid

Any advice
    10-05-18 06:31 AM
    Let me clarify, when using the fingerprint sensor majority of the time it says it does recognise my fingers and the only way to unlock is via pin methid

Any advice
    Clean the sensor thoroughly. Remove all existing fingerprints and re- configure them. Should work fine then.
    10-05-18 06:45 AM
    Clean the sensor thoroughly. Remove all existing fingerprints and re- configure them. Should work fine then.
    Tried this and it did work for a few hours but went back to not recognising my fingerprint
    10-05-18 08:00 AM

Any advice
    I haven't experienced that on mine yet.
    10-05-18 08:33 AM
    I've had problems with both the Motion and the Keyone, with the Motion being the worst . I cleaned it and reset the finger and thumb. but the thumb stopped being recognised again. On the Keyone it's just less reliable. Up to the very latest update everything was ok.
    obviously, something has happened
    10-05-18 09:48 AM
    yea hope they fix this soon I has disable it for the time being
    10-05-18 09:51 AM
    my index finger works, but not my thumb! it might have run out of finger print!
    10-06-18 05:43 AM
    my index finger works, but not my thumb! it might have run out of finger print!

Same here. Thumb is not working well.

Tried to reconfigure from different angles.

BlackBerry should put some love in the Motion. It's so disappointing to see them not giving a 🦆...
    10-11-18 04:39 PM
    It is true, the same here, fingerprint sensor for opening phone almost doesn´t work anymore, but try to use fingerprint for example for some banking app, it works perfectly 100%, so I don´t think it is a sensor which works for opening app very well.
    10-26-18 03:50 AM