This last week I've started seeing incoming call and outgoing text message entries duplicated in the Hub+ Inbox, anyone else experiencing this?
    12-08-20 11:05 AM
    I have been having this issue for some time - on BBs before I changed to a Pixel (I installed the BB hub on it) It has been getting worse. yesterday I made one outgoing call and there were 11 entries for it in the inbox. I wish someone had a solution to this. Since I got it on my BB as well as my Pixel, it's clearly a hub problem
    03-03-21 06:05 AM
    I have been having this issue for some time - on BBs before I changed to a Pixel (I installed the BB hub on it) It has been getting worse. yesterday I made one outgoing call and there were 11 entries for it in the inbox. I wish someone had a solution to this. Since I got it on my BB as well as my Pixel, it's clearly a hub problem
    The ultimate solution is to uninstall and find something actively supported unfortunately.
    03-03-21 06:33 AM
    I do have this kind of problem with my Motion. Each call I recieve is duplicated: One wrong (red), one ok (green).
    More than a ultimate solution, i would prefer a specific one.
    03-05-21 09:49 AM
    I do have this kind of problem with my Motion. Each call I recieve is duplicated: One wrong (red), one ok (green).
    More than a ultimate solution, i would prefer a specific one.
    Try a 32 second reboot. If that’s no good, do a factory reset. After that, your ultimate solution isn’t really to uninstall anything since a BlackBerry Motion includes as system app. You can only disable. My replacement instead of the Motion is a LG V Series at time but would be Google Pixel Series today.
    03-05-21 01:52 PM